What's new

Why We ( jews/israel) support India agianist pakistan...per JTF.ORG

Good comedy clip....can anybody tell this guy only handful neuclear weapons are enuf to wipe Israel from planet earth.

We dont fear Isreal nor have we before never the less doesnt mean our guard isnt up at all times for all our enemys! GOD bless Pakistan.

if all Pakistanis pissed on israel collectively, I think it will drown!

What a bunch of psychos these people are.

Israel is not helping India,Just getting good defense deals from India,Obviously they cannot sell anything to any of the Islamic countries . so Israel has to prefer India over Pakistan .

But Pakistan has a very strong partner USA.

Israel is not helping India,Just getting good defense deals from India,Obviously they cannot sell anything to any of the Islamic countries . so Israel has to prefer India over Pakistan .

But Pakistan has a very strong partner USA.

The post is about their intentions , not the fact that they sell to India.
India, as a sovereign country can buy from anyone.

BTW, USA is not no one's partner!

The post is about their intentions , not the fact that they sell to India.
India, as a sovereign country can buy from anyone.

BTW, USA is not no one's partner!

No you are wrong, You have a deep relationship with USA, Just because you dont like US it does not mean they do not have any relationship with you.USA has invested "Huuuuge" in Pakistan . They have been supporting Pakistan from 60's. You cannot doubt on their commitment towards you.

No you are wrong, You have a deep relationship with USA, Just because you dont like US it does not mean they do not have any relationship with you.USA has invested "Huuuuge" in Pakistan . They have been supporting Pakistan from 60's. You cannot doubt on their commitment towards you.

Trust me........................ I know what I am talking about! & no I am not upset
at you telling me I am wrong.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom