What's new

Why Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion is not worth your sympathy

U actually mean that u ppl are huge hypocrites and dont care abt it. Sums it up well
What is the difference? We called you terrorist, backward and so on and so forth (Stuff that I can't say here), and you called us Nazi and hypocrites or whatever.

Again, is this a second grade playground play date? You started to feel butt hurt when the girl who you had a crush on call you name? Dude, don't tell me you really that hung up on the label, which the media make to sell their story. As I say, I don't really care what you people think of our people, call us Hypocrites, call us Nazi, or call us scum, does that mean that will stop us from what we are doing? Nope. In fact, the more you fire back the more you give "our" media something to write about.

Do you know what is the forum policy against troll? Ignore them. And that works in real worlds too. As I said, if what I did make me a hypocrite, then I am a hypocrite. Does that mean I will stop doing what I has been doing? No, I will just ignore you.

you don't need to look far, even our resident pro-Russian Ukrainian Vostok, he himself is speechless after the beginning of this war.

You should have tagged him and asked him.

Worry about your own 3rd world slum tearing itself apart daily, on its violent communal riots and religious fights.

I know the situation and it is possible that rational, progressive Muslims like me will migrate to Bangladesh at the least in a few years as will non-Muslim progressives. BD is generally a sane society in South Asia.

And I very doubt Moscow gives a toss on your Indian struggles over there , unlike your daily obsessed with a faraway European state.

It Really has got nothing to do with you. Does it now!

Best you clean up your own house first. How on earth can you call kiev names when your country has elected a bunch of vile extremists. driven with policy of ethnic cleaning millions of Moslems!

Have you heard that phrase , The pot calling the kettle black'!

Please read my post# 14.

Someone already did, he said he don't want to talk about it. Or in his word, no will to prove something to anyone

I see that I have put a sad react to his post that day which was February 28 and he last logged-in on March 17. We cannot guess his reasons.

I asked for a specific source, is there?

You do not need to be a BBC's Greece correspondent to understand a fake news, you just use logic.

View attachment 856144

You may say you are a communist, but you use state capitalism to get rich at the expense of other humans.
He comes from India. He cheers Putin because Putin makes Russia to an Indian colony.
Same for chinese posters. They applaud Putin because Putin makes Russia to a chinese colony.
They are not communists, they are opportunists.
As long as they get cheap oil everything is Ok. Their moral compass is comparable to a slug “Nacktschnecke”.

They are not communists, they are opportunists.
There are two main communist parties in Greece.
The one faithfully follows the Soviet communist ideology and the other that wants to combine communism with the european left and social-democracy,
The formers always called the latter as opportunists because they changed political positions like shirts.
And they were right, because as it turns out, they were funded by Putin through NGOs.
Therefore, your comment does not surprise me.

Not just about ur media. If Pakistan army had a taliban battalion, ur Congress would put sanctions, ur whole country would be pulling thwir hair. But when Ukraine have a nazi battalion, its all ok, its just one battalion.
Actually u r stupid and u ppl think the whole world maybe stupid like u, but that is not the case. The world see ur hypocrisy now and with each passing day, ur ugly face is exposed. Soon majority of the world will be against u and help china to overthrow US hegemony. Days of the hypocrite empire are numbered. Well i shouldn't be arguing with a dumb brainless minion.
Again, do you think I care?

Honestly, you think you are mistreated, you think the west is hypocrite, you think the entire world is stupid. I mean if that is what you think, then well, I can't say anything.

And you have to live in this world to realise by now the world is NOT FAIR. People take side, and when they do, they overlook stuff. And you are complaining why the west does not treat you the same. I mean, if this is not the pure form of Ignorance, then I don't know what is.

But hey, anything as long as you can get out some personal insult to a person who you don't know and you hate just because your world view is different, right? Unload on me, does that make you feel any better? Does that make you life better? I mean, if you keep insulting me and it can make you standard of life and quality of life better, then I am glad I am here to be your punching bag, but then, I don't care enough to care what you are thinking to begin with. That's what I have been saying, you gonna get what you give, and if all you give is hate in this world, then all you get back is hate.

But hey, if this make you feel better living in a shithole, Go for it.

LOL

I see that I have put a sad react to his post that day which was February 28 and he last logged-in on March 17. We cannot guess his reasons.
You have a keyboard and an account, right?

Why don't you ask him?

Again, do you think I care?

Honestly, you think you are mistreated, you think the west is hypocrite, you think the entire world is stupid. I mean if that is what you think, then well, I can't say anything.

And you have to live in this world to realise by now the world is NOT FAIR. People take side, and when they do, they overlook stuff. And you are complaining why the west does not treat you the same. I mean, if this is not the pure form of Ignorance, then I don't know what is.

But hey, anything as long as you can get out some personal insult to a person who you don't know and you hate just because your world view is different, right? Unload on me, does that make you feel any better? Does that make you life better? I mean, if you keep insulting me and it can make you standard of life and quality of life better, then I am glad I am here to be your punching bag, but then, I don't care enough to care what you are thinking to begin with. That's what I have been saying, you gonna get what you give, and if all you give is hate in this world, then all you get back is hate.

But hey, if this make you feel better living in a shithole, Go for it.

LOL

You have a keyboard and an account, right?

Why don't you ask him?

Lolz i have said nothing personal to u, its about the west whom u advocate here. My point on a public forum is to expose the hypocrisy of u ppl. Simple as that, i dont care what u or u country do either, we will just expose it for the ppl to see.
So dear readers, im sure u clearly see by now, how these western clowns behave, never trust them.

Lolz i have said nothing personal to u, its about the west whom u advocate here. My point on a public forum is to expose the hypocrisy of u ppl. Simple as that, i dont care what u or u country do either, we will just expose it for the ppl to see.
So dear readers, im sure u clearly see by now, how these western clowns behave, never trust them.
So calling me a "dumb brainless minion." is nothing personal??

On the other hand, do you really think the world is revolving around you and you have the power to change things one reader at a time?? I mean, if you believe so, then well, you probably have some ego issue.

Me? You can hate the west, or me, As I said, I don't care about you enough to care about that, what I also don't care is whether or not US attack any country, I may have care when I was still in the military, because that would be my job, but since I am not the President or the Unites States or any Congress or Senate member, that is way above my paygrade, so why would I care? I care about my own job, how much longer I can have my paycheck and how I can spend my paycheck like what can I buy, and what can't I buy. That is the stuff that I care about.

As I said, you got what you give, and you are full of hate. And if you give hate, you got hate back, and then you still ask why you are treated like so...........LOL....you people are beyond help........

So calling me a "dumb brainless minion." is nothing personal??

On the other hand, do you really think the world is revolving around you and you have the power to change things one reader at a time?? I mean, if you believe so, then well, you probably have some ego issue.

Me? You can hate the west, or me, As I said, I don't care about you enough to care about that, what I also don't care is whether or not US attack any country, I may have care when I was still in the military, because that would be my job, but since I am not the President or the Unites States or any Congress or Senate member, that is way above my paygrade, so why would I care? I care about my own job, how much longer I can have my paycheck and how I can spend my paycheck like what can I buy, and what can't I buy. That is the stuff that I care about.

As I said, you got what you give, and you are full of hate. And if you give hate, you got hate back, and then you still ask why you are treated like so...........LOL....you people are beyond help........

If u dont care then why are u cheerleading here? I called u that because u behave like that and if u r here cheerleading then u will get to taste the reality. Hate is what u ppl are spreading with ur hypocrisy. I dont care either, majority here already hate the west and this will keep increasing. My point here is to expose cheerleaders like u who cheerlead for the west and when i expose ur hypocrisy, u squeeze ur tail within ur legs and say u dnt care lolz.

PDF also need to bear responsible for giving the title of military professional freely to enccourage such act.

I agree and therefore I will soon create a thread to call for abolition of all these titles like Think Tank and Professional when in reality most Think Tanks don't think enough and certain Professionals are accorded that high title despite being not sensible at all and they misuse their "power" to -ve rate even sensible posts.

We must have democracy on PDF.

Last edited:
If u dont care then why are u cheerleading here? I called u that because u behave like that and if u r here cheerleading then u will get to taste the reality. Hate is what u ppl are spreading with ur hypocrisy. I dont care either, majority here already hate the west and this will keep increasing. My point here is to expose cheerleaders like u who cheerlead for the west and when i expose ur hypocrisy, u squeeze ur tail within ur legs and say u dnt care lolz.
I wish for my country to success, is that a hypocrisy? Or is that cheerleader? So what? You want me to hate my country? You want me to say "Hey this is wrong?" and I am not supporting my country anymore? Why? Because you feel unjust? What's that have to do with me??

I mean, if you rather want to see someone else suffer but not your own people improve their quality, that's your problem. So what, do you think you will stop being backward the moment US gone out of business?? LOL. You are funny dude.

Back
Top Bottom