What's new

Why U.S Droped Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I'm not making any conspiracy theories. I was just pointing out the alternatives available.

How about using a relatively low yield nuclear weapon in any area other than thickly populated towns. Since according to you the ultimate aim of American forces was to frighten the Japanese into submission. Your military could have used atomic bombs near a Japanese military division in Japanese mainland / some mountainous area in mainland japan / or anywhere else in Japanese mainland which was not thickly populated. By doing so disastrous power of Nuclear weapons could be visible to everyone , of course with some casualties ... But American military never did that since they had a different agenda/plan. ( which is really complex).
But it's indeed true that use of Nuclear weapons ended the war before the arrival of Soviet & it in a way brought Japan under complete American influence which indirectly helped Japan to grow economically at a rapid pace with a generous American help.

The Japanese would have believe that it was all made up and American propaganda about the destructive weapon and Japan believe even after Hiroshima that we only had few to drop. Hence the dropping of 2 bombs that forced Japan to surrender, not one.

The Japanese would have believe that it was all made up and American propaganda about the destructive weapon and Japan believe even after Hiroshima that we only had few to drop. Hence the dropping of 2 bombs that forced Japan to surrender, not one.
He is saying that instead of shooting at the enemy, you should shoot your rifle out of sight and let the sound frightens him into submission. I heard that tactic works really well. I just cannot remember which war that worked.

He is saying that instead of shooting at the enemy, you should shoot your rifle out of sight and let the sound frightens him into submission. I heard that tactic works really well. I just cannot remember which war that worked.

Usually that would give the enemy to be more aware and prepared.

1) Russia, the Cold War started before the Hot War ended

2) Revenge for Pearl Harbor, racially motivated de-humanization. Attempts at pointing to Dresden and Tokyo do not change the narrative.

3) Live trials. Not once, but twice. The data forms the backbone for all pie-cutter kill score calculations for nuclear targeteers to this day.

But above all, a last gasp punch by a war weary nation quickly reaching the end of its rope in terms of blood and treasure, especially after the fierce resistance at Okinawa.

That was the bottom line. They got the weapon first, and used it. In spite of the fact that the Japs had sued for peace and surrender before the first bomb fell. All they wanted was for them to be allowed to keep the Emperor.

Back
Top Bottom