What's new

Why the LCH is a sports car compared to the lumbering Z-10

Not a comparison of both Helicopter on whole, only on the performance at high altitude.

Link pls sir.

Z-19 (which is lighter than the Z-10) mounting a MMW radar:
Z-19_MMW.jpg

Z-10's MMW phased array radar prototype:
wz10_radar_1.jpg

Will Z-19 be further developed for high altitude ops like LCH?

:what:

It's a possibility, although I'm not sure of the power requirements for high-altitude flight.

Sir, what should I do with the Pictures, I asked linked, official specification

As per your original post, I deduced that you wanted confirmation regarding the radar's existence.

Specifications are unknown at this time.

As per your original post, I deduced that you wanted confirmation regarding the radar's existence.

Specifications are unknown at this time.
Ok I take your word but I didn't seen any name written which indicates that its meant for Z-10 though. I am using text browser, for speed since I am on 2 G connection.

Ok I take your word but I didn't seen any name written which indicates that its meant for Z-10 though. I am using text browser, for speed since I am on 2 G connection.

It was from a very old article that claimed that it was the Z-10's MMW radar.

Everything they have made or think they will make is the best in the whole wide world including the universe .. lamo our Indian friends have lost their minds with their sorry *** ego's up in the air.

any news if china is going to put the wz-16 engine, on the z-10 airframe
Maybe WZ-16 engine for new Z-10 mass production ... im not 100% sure that coz don't read China official news yet but just u see, new-produced Z-10 already changed it means new powerful engine installed.

Z-10
wz10.jpg

new Z-10 <== maybe WZ-16 engine inside
wz10a 1.jpg

wz10a.jpg

wz10a 2.jpg

You are comparing Apples with Oranges both AH have different primary roles so different configration.

Edit.

@Blue Marlin please dont waste your energies on stupid topic.

@waz @Horus please close this useless verses thread.

OP sharing his knowledge regarding both helo.. at least he is not making funny assumption like I am sure we might got secret induction programme.... secret weapon... if you don't have input here just read the thread like am doing... otherwise you are free to walkway... how come this thread is troll thread? because they are discussing something which you don't understand...

'lumbering' Z-10 launch ATGM (AKD-10 missile) :azn:
wz10 atgm.gif

'lumbering' Z-10 launch anti-aircraft missile (TY-90 missile) :azn:
wz10 airmissile.gif

HEHE .... :D
131142_378.gif

So you evaluate an article first and then read it?

Or just diss anything that does not shower praise on something made in mother china?

No I read it ... however, sorry to bust your bubble a lot of indian threads or stories etc are BS just to show how mighty your armed forces are so things must be set straight if they are not true nor correct.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom