What's new

Why the Chinese support the Communist party

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your star chart say about that? :lol:

BTW, have you received a lawsuit from your local court yet? Or perhaps your alleged 128 Chinese employees are hired only in your imaginary wonder-world? :rofl:

Its great that you still remember my firing of ur fellow country men.
And it is unfortunate for them, that they have no right to defend,since they put 56 signatures altogether obeying the company policies. Send one chinese attorney to defend them..... lol

My charts clearly predicts the rule of democracy by 2020 .And no doubt about it.oh wait a min, you guys are gud in tarrots ,why not try a democratic card? :P

If you think ,me firing chinese is imaginary and illusion, then you are definitely day dreaming.I made atleast 120+ chinese unemployed at the moment......... to show my friendliness towards India.:cheers:

Its great that you still remember my firing of ur fellow country men.
And it is unfortunate for them, that they have no right to defend,since they put 56 signatures altogether obeying the company policies. Send one chinese attorney to defend them..... lol

My charts clearly predicts the rule of democracy by 2020 .And no doubt about it.oh wait a min, you guys are gud in tarrots ,why not try a democratic card? :P

If you think ,me firing chinese is imaginary and illusion, then you are definitely day dreaming.I made atleast 120+ chinese unemployed at the moment......... to show my friendliness towards India.:cheers:

Yup, we have democracy alright, democracy to ride rooftops on trains XD. Look, India is crap, both you and I know that, there's nothing to defend. Yes we get democracy, democracy to be poor well into the 2050's...OK, maybe more than that, I'd rather have a dictator running the show

Yup, we have democracy alright, democracy to ride rooftops on trains XD. Look, India is crap, both you and I know that, there's nothing to defend. Yes we get democracy, democracy to be poor well into the 2050's...OK, maybe more than that, I'd rather have a dictator running the show

I dont care if you say India is crap or BS as long as you hold your proper Identity.BTW,I dont ***** how one treats democracy,since it have various meaning and every one takes different trajectory while few over utilizes it. Since you are an Indian rubbishing the foundation of you country,you do have the right to guide the train on the proper rails.Every one can criticize other.Its a free planet and a free world out there,hence every individual got the freedom.

Me and my buddies(fellow country men) worked hand in hand to bring our country to this position today.And still we have people still working hard for few euros.And we will collective eradicate that too.

Since I heard a lot of great things about India ,at the same time I heard as many cons.Since you are pointing the cons, what did you put to eliminate atleast few of those?Or atleast did you even tried?

My point is simple.No one can buy freedom.You people struggled for centuries to free yourself.And when you were free and throwed into misery,every other individual started feeding on others instead of collectively approaching the issue. what is the difference between you looking for reasons to condemn freedom and an asvogel which often blames the green lands?

Yes, old people like the Party, because the Party made China strong and modern. But the Party has a long way to go in future, more problems are emerging as the society is developing. The elders cannot taste lives of young ones, and are usually ignorant of current problems of China.
Westerns often emphasize "Freedom", but in many eyes of Chinese, "Freedom" means to become rich, to have a big house and a good spouse, and to be safe. Why Indians talk about "Freedom", because I've seen a lot of corpses in rivers around Indian cities on the internet, maybe some indians are just jealous of China.

I dont care if you say India is crap or BS as long as you hold your proper Identity.BTW,I dont ***** how one treats democracy,since it have various meaning and every one takes different trajectory while few over utilizes it. Since you are an Indian rubbishing the foundation of you country,you do have the right to guide the train on the proper rails.Every one can criticize other.Its a free planet and a free world out there,hence every individual got the freedom.

Me and my buddies(fellow country men) worked hand in hand to bring our country to this position today.And still we have people still working hard for few euros.And we will collective eradicate that too.

Since I heard a lot of great things about India ,at the same time I heard as many cons.Since you are pointing the cons, what did you put to eliminate atleast few of those?Or atleast did you even tried?

My point is simple.No one can buy freedom.You people struggled for centuries to free yourself.And when you were free and throwed into misery,every other individual started feeding on others instead of collectively approaching the issue. what is the difference between you looking for reasons to condemn freedom and an asvogel which often blames the green lands?

HOW DARE YOU! FIRST, THE GOVT. DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT'S MINORITIES, NOW, I'M BEING OUSTED BY A HINDU? JUST BECAUSE I'M A MUSLIM DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TREAT ME LESS OF A HUMAN. YOU ARE THE TYPICAL KIND OF STEREOTYPES WHO DEGRADE INDIA, MAKING IT LOOK BAD. YOU WANT REASONS? FINE, I HAVE TO TRAVEL 15KM 3X A WEEK, JUST TO PURCHASE FOOD FOR MY FAMILY. YET, THE GOVT IS STILL CONCENTRATING ALL IT'S FOCUS ON THE CITY CENTER, LEAVING US MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE TO ROT AWAY. EVERY FEW VISITS I PAY, I GET TAUNTED BY YOU DAMN HINDU'S DICTATING WHAT I SHOULD BELIEVE IN AND WHAT I SHOULDN'T. SHOULDN'T THE GOVT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ERGONOMICS OF SLIGHTLY LESS THAN CITY LIFE? HOW ABOUT HELP US OUT? OH YES, YOU RAISED THE COUNTRY UP HAND IN HAND, WHILE YOU ONLY LEAVE THE PIECES OF SHI*T FOR US POORER MINORITIES? YOU CALL THIS DEMOCRACY? THIS IS MY DEMOCRACY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH SO DON'T YOU DARE POINT YOU DIRTY FINGERS AT WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T SAY, GOT IT?

HOW DARE YOU! FIRST, THE GOVT. DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT'S MINORITIES, NOW, I'M BEING OUSTED BY A HINDU? JUST BECAUSE I'M A MUSLIM DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TREAT ME LESS OF A HUMAN. YOU ARE THE TYPICAL KIND OF STEREOTYPES WHO DEGRADE INDIA, MAKING IT LOOK BAD. YOU WANT REASONS? FINE, I HAVE TO TRAVEL 15KM 3X A WEEK, JUST TO PURCHASE FOOD FOR MY FAMILY. YET, THE GOVT IS STILL CONCENTRATING ALL IT'S FOCUS ON THE CITY CENTER, LEAVING US MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE TO ROT AWAY. EVERY FEW VISITS I PAY, I GET TAUNTED BY YOU DAMN HINDU'S DICTATING WHAT I SHOULD BELIEVE IN AND WHAT I SHOULDN'T. SHOULDN'T THE GOVT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ERGONOMICS OF SLIGHTLY LESS THAN CITY LIFE? HOW ABOUT HELP US OUT? OH YES, YOU RAISED THE COUNTRY UP HAND IN HAND, WHILE YOU ONLY LEAVE THE PIECES OF SHI*T FOR US POORER MINORITIES? YOU CALL THIS DEMOCRACY? THIS IS MY DEMOCRACY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH SO DON'T YOU DARE POINT YOU DIRTY FINGERS AT WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T SAY, GOT IT?

dont go on a spree using words like am a hindu.I didnt bring any religion in between.You gov gives u the right to vote for a person you beleive in.It is ur fault to elect the buddy who can help out and throw ur misery away .yet you being unable and bullish by calling your self a minority while more than 20% are muslims in India.
You bold letters only highlights that you are a deemed looser.Instead of fighting on the ground for your rights,you choose a bad convex.
Hail your ledership.

dont go on a spree using words like am a hindu.I didnt bring any religion in between.You gov gives u the right to vote for a person you beleive in.It is ur fault to elect the buddy who can help out and throw ur misery away .yet you being unable and bullish by calling your self a minority while more than 20% are muslims in India.
You bold letters only highlights that you are a deemed looser.Instead of fighting on the ground for your rights,you choose a bad convex.
Hail your ledership.

If you and I are countrymen, why aren't you standing up for my race? I voted, my fellow people from my race voted, yet we still get a douche who can't lead a nation of 1 million people let alone give him the rights to lead 1 billion. You sure make 20% sound like a small number, when you have no idea how much of a 2nd class citizen Muslims are treated. Don't get me started on poor people...

If you and I are countrymen, why aren't you standing up for my race? I voted, my fellow people from my race voted, yet we still get a douche who can't lead a nation of 1 million people let alone give him the rights to lead 1 billion. You sure make 20% sound like a small number, when you have no idea how much of a 2nd class citizen Muslims are treated. Don't get me started on poor people...

Definitely...I we both are supposed to be countrymen.You are saying that you cant pull one efficient personality from the given 20% to write off ur misery? which is harassingly unbelievable.

Definitely...I we both are supposed to be countrymen.You are saying that you cant pull one efficient personality from the given 20% to write off ur misery? which is harassingly unbelievable.

Of course we can, compared to the 70% against us, who always end up winning. The sacrifices of democracy, if I had enough money, I'd move myself out of this nation into a friendlier place.

No question that the C.R. is lurid and condemnable.

But your simple brushing off criminal part of your democracy as mere "flawed" reflects how callus, inhuman and cruel you are: your system kills 2 millions poor children a year. India's child death rate highest in the world: Report That single item equals an abnormal total death of 124 million children for your 62 years of independence.

C.R. has ended for 30+ years, but your mass murder is still going on, as we debate here.

Compared with your kind of abhorrent democratic massacre, Cultural Revolution looks so pale and inept...

Fix your puny and forgetful memory first.

Yes Child death rate in India may be higher but ITS not lowered by imposing one child policy. Don't associate democracy with sad incident of infants mortality. And what's the use of saving a child's life that he regrets it in communist china.

Here is the report from prosperity.com

India is ranked 45th.

The 2009 Legatum Prosperity Index

China is ranked 75th

Pakistan is ranked 99th

I believe someone in this forum called fabrics of Indian society will break up in event of war (what a wet dream). I got news for you,

India is Ranked 5th in Social Capital

Indian citizens report high levels of membership in community organisations, allowing for a broad network of social capital

India’s high ranking in this category is mainly a product of the high membership rate of its citizens; between 59% and 68% of the population report that they belong to a variety of community organizations. While only 23% of Indian citizens believe they can trust others, and just 64% believe they can rely on family and friends – an extremely low percentage compared to the rest of the international community - most find friends to be very important.* Very few respondents declare that they have given donations or volunteered and only 28% claim to have helped strangers in 2008.* Levels of religiosity are rather high in India, placing this country in the top 35 countries worldwide on this variable.*

Compare this with China's social structure- RANKED 70TH

Most Chinese citizens believe that having friends is only moderately important and 77% believe that they can rely on family and friends in times of need, ranking the country below the global average on both variables. However, the majority of the population believe that others can be trusted, ranking the country sixth on this variable. Despite these high levels of social trust, only 13% of citizens have donated money and a lower 4% have volunteered their time. Additionally, just over one-third of the Chinese population claim to have helped a stranger in the past month, ranking the country 82nd on this variable. Societal group membership is also low in China, ranking the country in the bottom half in this area. Further, China ranks in the bottom five for church membership, as most people claim that religion is not very important in their lives.

gpit, i read your rhetoric of barriers for FDI in India. Here is your answer

Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Ranked 38th

With 13 requirements for new business set up, China has one of the highest numbers of barriers to entry for entrepreneurs, ranking the country 86th internationally. Despite a top five ranking on internet bandwidth, there are only four secure internet servers per 10 million people, implying very little privacy of information whilst using the internet. There are only 56 personal computers per 1,000 citizens, indicating that the general populace does not have widespread access. At 30%, ICT and high-tech exports are both very high, ranking China in the top 10 on both variables. However, value added in the service industry is amongst the 15 lowest in the Index, implying that China’s comparative advantage may still lie in the industry sector. R&D expenditure is high, ranking the country 18th on this variable, at 1.4% of GDP. Royalty receipts are also amongst the highest in the international community, ranking the country in the top quartile on this variable.

Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Ranked 55th

With only 11 formal business start up procedures and approximately 20,000 new businesses registered in 2007, India ranks 34th on this variable, having a favourable environment for entrepreneurship. However, India suffers from a weak communication infrastructure. With less than one secure internet server per one million people and approximately two personal computers per 100 people, India ranks in the bottom 30 countries and as such India’s recent high-tech prowess is not widely spread amongst the workforce. However, India ranks 26th in terms of total bandwidth, and the country’s service industry contributes a value equivalent of 60% of its GDP, ranking the country in the top half, worldwide. India’s rankings on ICT and high-tech exports are low, placing the country 54th and 61st, respectively. However, a reasonable R&D expenditure and above average royalty receipts signify India’s awareness of the importance of innovation.

I_m_DUD_DUD, you are FOOLING no one here by acting like muslim from AP, you should have tried Gujrat. This forum has seen enough Indian muslims and they are all patriotic.

Yes Child death rate in India may be higher but ITS not lowered by imposing one child policy. Don't associate democracy with sad incident of infants mortality. And what's the use of saving a child's life that he regrets it in communist china.

India is ranked 45th.

China is ranked 75th

Pakistan is ranked 99th

I believe someone in this forum called fabrics of Indian society will break up in event of war (what a wet dream). I got news for you,

I_m_DUD_DUD, you are FOOLING no one here by acting like muslim from AP, you should have tried Gujrat. This forum has seen enough Indian muslims and they are all patriotic.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY IN MY LAST POST, YOU DAM HINDU! STOP POURING IN OTHER MUSLIMS TO COVER UP YOUR ACT. JUST BECAUSE ONE OR TWO SUPPORT OUR SHITY GOVT DOESN'T MEAN ALL THE MUSLIMS DO. ANYWAYS, WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT ALL INDIAN MUSLIMS SUPPORT INDIA?? WHERE??!?!?!?!?!

India is ranked 45th.

China is ranked 75th

Pakistan is ranked 99th

Funny how you give us the link, to the main page! I say it's a whole bunch of bollox, or that some Indian bum on the streets wrote it as he had nothing better to do since he's Indian, what's more to be expected? Oh wait, Indian website? Gasp :O :O :O!

Why the Chinese support the Communist party?

Hmmm...lets see.

Does an average Chinese citizen have any choice of supporting or not supporting Communists ?
Communism is a system imposed upon a common man by leadership just like Democratic system.

But in a democratic system the citizens have an option of throwing the leadership out of power if the need be, thats not the case in Communist system....Once in you are stuck with it.... until and unless another armed revolution takes place as it did in USSR...

But the big question is...... "Is an average Chinese Citizen ready to fight or his rights."

This reminds me of this image...

219f7b6f63bc5addf4bf8a52835466c1.jpg

Why the Chinese support the Communist party?

Hmmm...lets see.

Does an average Chinese citizen have any choice of supporting or not supporting Communists ?
Communism is a system imposed upon a common man by leadership just like Democratic system.

But in a democratic system the citizens have an option of throwing the leadership out of power if the need be, thats not the case in Communist system....Once in you are stuck with it.... until and unless another armed revolution takes place as it did in USSR...

But the big question is...... "Is an average Chinese Citizen ready to fight or his rights."

This reminds me of this image...

219f7b6f63bc5addf4bf8a52835466c1.jpg

Is this from your well trusted source=Car Wash Guys too ?

Hey, Bullhead, can you tell me why something like this could be

allowed as a normal practice in India under your so called

Great democracy, is that part of your freedom too?

please enlighten us "poor communist."
Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom