What's new

why stars disappear??

Aliens.....bwahahahahaha........
so a/c to your and i am not geek's over all theory...

the summary can be drawn like this:
there were aliens who wanted to check out Karachi...but after series of bomblasts...they ran away with fear??
olalalalalalala.....:rofl:

You can confirm with isro2222 he has the encyclopedia of Aliens.

small burnt meteorite, incidently its angle of fall parralel to your line of sight, so it accidently seemed a star!

it was stationary and no different than other stars....it was just like other stars...there was no difference......:hitwall:

it was stationary and no different than other stars....it was just like other stars...there was no difference......:hitwall:
i explained why it seemed stationary,

it was comming paralel to your eye's view!

i explained why it seemed stationary,

it was comming paralel to your eye's view!

but i was staring it for 2 minutes....and after passage of 3695 sec and within remaining 5 sec of two it disappear...it was a star 100%

but i was staring it for 2 minutes....and after passage of 3695 sec and within remaining 5 sec of two it disappear...it was a star 100%

Maybe you saw Uranus.

Though it is visible to the naked eye like the five classical planets, it was never recognized as a planet by ancient observers because of its dimness and slow orbit.[17] Sir William Herschel announced its discovery on March 13, 1781, expanding the known boundaries of the Solar System for the first time in history. Uranus was also the first planet discovered with a telescope.

Discovery
Uranus had been observed on many occasions before its recognition as a planet, but it was generally mistaken for a star. The earliest recorded sighting was in 1690 when John Flamsteed observed the planet at least six times, cataloging it as 34 Tauri. The French astronomer Pierre Lemonnier observed Uranus at least twelve times between 1750 and 1769,[18] including on four consecutive nights.
Sir William Herschel observed the planet on March 13, 1781 while in the garden of his house at 19 New King Street in the town of Bath, Somerset, England (now the Herschel Museum of Astronomy),[19] but initially reported it (on April 26, 1781) as a "comet".[20] Herschel "engaged in a series of observations on the parallax of the fixed stars",[21] using a telescope of his own design.
He recorded in his journal "In the quartile near ζ Tauri ... either [a] Nebulous star or perhaps a comet".[22] On March 17, he noted, "I looked for the Comet or Nebulous Star and found that it is a Comet, for it has changed its place".[23] When he presented his discovery to the Royal Society, he continued to assert that he had found a comet while also implicitly comparing it to a planet:[24]

Uranus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uranus is visible to the naked eye but has been mistaken for a comet.

That's what at least Wikipedia said...

Herschel notified the Astronomer Royal, Nevil Maskelyne, of his discovery and received this flummoxed reply from him on April 23: "I don't know what to call it. It is as likely to be a regular planet moving in an orbit nearly circular to the sun as a Comet moving in a very eccentric ellipsis. I have not yet seen any coma or tail to it".[25]

I guess that explains its late discovery...

Congrats OP, you might have discovered Uranus on your own.

@Slav Defence

That might be the death of that star or planet and it might took and 100 of light year to see that light on earth of explosion of planet which create light like flash light of camera these things happen at very far distance from our solar system... this term is know as Nova and Supernova....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence

That might be the death of that star or planet and it might took and 100 of light year to see that light on earth of explosion of planet which create light like flash light of camera these things happen at very far distance from our solar system... this term is know as Nova and Supernova....

i have a bit knowledge of it...but tell me fahad when a star is about to destroy or is under its destruction process,one can definitely expect some flash or extra light...which I didn't...
that star was normal..like others and after passage of sometime it was jUST GONE..JUST DISAPPEAR...thats why i am so confuse...:sick:

@Slav Defence

if it would have been a super-nova everybody would know!

Back
Top Bottom