What's new

why stars disappear??

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
few weeks before...i was standing in my balcony....suddenly I looked up to the sky...and saw a STAR.. within 5 seconds it disappear...
i am researching on this issue but i have still not found any useful thing yet...
please guys....do help me out...this question is getting on my nerves now:hitwall:

At over 186 000 Miles per second, light is the fastest thing known to mankind, at that speed, it takes approximately 9 minutes for sunlight to reach the earth......as for the stars......
In our Solar System we see light from our sun reflected off the planets. In more distant galaxies light from many millions of stars takes a long time to reach the Earth. It takes light 4 years to reach the Earth from Sirius, a near neighbouring star. Using the Hubble telescope we can see the light from the Eagle Nebula, which takes 7,000 years to reach the Earth.

So the stars that you see probably don't even exist any more.

It might be due to water vapors in the atmosphere. No doubt that stars are so far away but still they dont disappear in seconds. Or it can a very small meteorite you saw, it was burned during entry.

No offence but it might be due to daily bomb blasts in Karachi. most of them are of high intensity and generate lots of smoke.

First clarify kah taray din main nazar aa rahay thaay yaa raat ko?

raat ko love icon....mujhay pata tha k tum meri khushiyaan zarrorrr kharab kerne aAO GAY!:girl_wacko:

It might be due to water vapors in the atmosphere. No doubt that stars are so far away but still they dont disappear in seconds. Or it can a very small meteorite you saw, it was burned during entry.

THERE were no clouds in the sky...sky was clear and stars can clearly be seen....and amongst them one disappeared quickly...

No offence but it might be due to daily bomb blasts in Karachi. most of them are of high intensity and generate lots of smoke.

smoke?bomblast?:blink:

Then that should be the case in every Indian city......all the smoke being generated from Shamshan Ghats. :what:

can't find logic in your post. Its true daily bomb blast in Karachi might be the reason behind invisibility of stars.

can't find logic in your post. Its true daily bomb blast in Karachi might be the reason behind invisibility of stars.

how??elaborate please....:pop:
the bomb-blast in karachi were not nuclear ones...they were like fire crackers or dasti bomb you know:undecided:

Yup, you make perfect logic when the gentleman is talking about a single star. !!

dose he meant to say k karachi mai bomb dhamaka dekh ker star durr gaya aur jaan bachane k liye bhaag gaya?:ashamed:

how??elaborate please....:pop:
the bomb-blast in karachi were not nuclear ones...they were like fire crackers or dasti bomb you know:undecided:

ill explain later as i have some work but same thing happen a day after Diwali in Delhi and other cities of India. though we just have ligh crackers and fireworks not like big bomb blasts as in Karachi

raat ko love icon....mujhay pata tha k tum meri khushiyaan zarrorrr kharab kerne aAO GAY!:girl_wacko:

THERE were no clouds in the sky...sky was clear and stars can clearly be seen....and amongst them one disappeared quickly...

smoke?bomblast?:blink:

Ya habibi Water Vapors are always there in atmosphere. It doesnt have to with clouds. OR MAY BE THEY ARE ALIENS testing some advance weaponry in our atmosphere

Ya habibi Water Vapors are always there in atmosphere. It doesnt have to with clouds. OR MAY BE THEY ARE ALIENS testing some advance weaponry in our atmosphere

Aliens.....bwahahahahaha........
so a/c to your and i am not geek's over all theory...

the summary can be drawn like this:
there were aliens who wanted to check out Karachi...but after series of bomblasts...they ran away with fear??
olalalalalalala.....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom