What's new

Why South Asians Are More Likely To Get Diabetes Than Europeans

That’s why I went to lahore with my uncle we were laughing because we heard Lahoris baray gym shym kaar de. Even if one of them looked well built they were short and had small hands. LoL

Add into this that lahoris males wear skinny jeans with teelis for legs, our entire trip was a laugh fast.

Mamu said ‘lagda lahori kurrian di pent’a chukki jande lande’cho. :lol:
What's was a punjabi dubbed movie called
I think A paindus day out?
a day out from the can that is his village? yall seem like the main characters of that movie
yall used a car for transportation or more likely just got on a danagar and decided to see the big city?

Last edited:
People can die of MI attacks even their 20s. Guy probably had a condition relating to excess cholosterol production.

That could be the reason or a factor in his death of course.

I did not know him personally but found out from someone else who knew him.

From the conversation it seemed like he was quite overweight and did not exactly eat a healthy and varied diet.

A higher temperature means less movement which means less burning of calories and a higher chance of Diabetes. Look at South Asians' diet, sugar, unsaturated oil, and all nutrients burnt to a crisp.

Pakistani diet is not suitable for city folks. Villagers can eat because they work hard as **** all day long.

What makes you golu molus think it’s okay to eat a paratha everyday when you’re going to be sitting behind a desk for 8 hours and your longest walk is to your car/motorcycle or bathroom?

As far as diabetes goes, dood patti cha is the biggest cancer in Pakistani society but pakeez will never give it up.

Luckily I don’t drink it.
overpopulation ka solution, eternal optimist.

I've seen different forms of poverty in this country but never seen any starvation.
Our agricultural and food producing resources are in abundance. Even so called European countries higher in per capita income at some point faced famine or short shortage because they are dependent on food imports.
In our villages even small poor villagers eat good. And the food sharing generous cultures we have , people with zero income get the food. God works in mysterious ways.
We have everything in this country except good governance and honest leaders.
I meant it as a sarcastic remark but the impact of generics and “national memory” guides a lot of characteristics. That “abundance of food” is also the cause for avoiding work and shortcuts in pretty much every aspect. It also will not create any true reforms just as long as people can feed themselves

but I don't think we ever experienced a famine in Pakistan? throughout its history even going back 300-400 years ago
or am I wrong?
Genetic evolution goes back thousands of years.

Historically those of us who live in areas highly reliant on seasonal rains for water have evolved to store fats quicker.

This is only a marginal contributing factor.

By farm the biggest factor for diabetes in our community is the high calorie diets and lazy lifestyles.

Our forefathers did not eat as richly as we do and they laboured all day every day.

People can die of MI attacks even their 20s. Guy probably had a condition relating to excess cholosterol production.

Someone dying that young is likely to be underlying heart problems. It happened to several Footballers recently but I think they all survived.

None of these will be problems soon.

Simply needs some short term genetic editing to lower appetite similar to mRNA vaccines.

Karachi - and from a long line of urban dwellers.
Ive lived in Murree for many years and was the healthiest there.

Yes our urban kin sadly have very sedentary lives which is the perfect storm for a whole manner of health problems.
It’s actually now recognised as a leading cause of heart disease, not to be active enough is a killer.

@jamahir little brother has entered the chat.
This stuff is easy and largely already in the final stages of research.

Expect short term genetic editing to be a hot topic among normal people within the next 10 years.

Look up genetic biohacking if you want to see what is already being done today.

Back
Top Bottom