What's new

Why so many rape threads ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Man, I seriously din't expected this from you.

Can I open similar threads of Pakistan??

BTW, do you know that world's largest rape crimes occurs in US, nearly 6 times that of India while it's population is just 1/3rd, why not than rape threads of US??

Sir Ji-

If you dont open rape threads on Pakistan- i dont open a rape thread on india-
Why not rape threads on US?-
The answer is simple and preety clear to be honest-
I/ we dont see amrikans opening rape threads on Pakistan-

People are more concerned about the rape threads than the number of rapes that are happening in india-

You see a rape thread because there is a rape that has taken place in india-

but this is a defence forum sir...rapes happen in every country sir.even more in a big country like india..in fact usa has more rape cases than india...and i have seen only a few rape cases started by indians,and they too basically were because of their anger over indian rape threads..

Sir Ji-

Show me even ONE thread opened by an Indian which has lasted for more than 10 posts??

& seriously, is a heinous crime like RAPE a Tit for tat issue for you??

BTW, i don't open such BS, EVER.

Sir Ji-

If you are saying "Rape in India" threads are being opened just for retaliation,you are wrong sirjee:disagree:

Bhai i thought you were smart- not like the usual indians-
2713 is the number relating to violence against women- that also includes a brother hitting his sister type incidents- etc- :lol:-
2713 are not just rape cases-

Seriously DuhhH- !!!-

but this is a defence forum sir...rapes happen in every country sir.even more in a big country like india..in fact usa has more rape cases than india...and i have seen only a few rape cases started by indians,and they too basically were because of their anger over indian rape threads..

A defence forum where Admins have allowed to hv rape threads on India-
It comes with the package- Dont like it leave it- :angel:-

Show me even ONE thread opened by an Indian which has lasted for more than 10 posts??

& seriously, is a heinous crime like RAPE a Tit for tat issue for you??

BTW, i don't open such BS, EVER.

Sir Ji-

By the rules Rape threads on Pakistan are banned- you hv problem with that go to GHQ section and have chit chat with Mods or admins-

People are more concerned about the rape threads than the number of rapes that are happening in india-

You see a rape thread because there is a rape that has taken place in india-

As I said before, rapes are 22% more common in Pakistan as against India. You do not see indian defence forums (even the ones so heavily biased against Pakistan like the BRF) opening dozens of threads about rapes in Pakistan. What is it with some Pakistanis and their obsession with rape news.. Freud would have had a field day with them :D

Seeing so many news threads related to rape is disturbing.

A thread that encourages discussion is fine, but posting news again and again is ruining the forum quality. We all agree that it is a horrible crime and that the perpretrator needs to be killed brutally etc etc. so what's the point in posting ?

And wasn't this topic banned previously ?? What's the status now?

Thanks.
sir as u seem to b rational, i want to ask u y indian rape threads are still running.....but pakistani rape threads are closed within minutes by giving excuse of local news.??
here is an example:http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/246639-disgusting-pakistani-police-officer-rapes-women-exchange-release-her.html#post4174099
y there are double standards??....
no offence but y only indian threads are allowed and others are closed within minutes?? y?? isn't it disgusting?

As I said before, rapes are 22% more common in Pakistan as against India. You do not see indian defence forums (even the ones so heavily biased against Pakistan like the BRF) opening dozens of threads about rapes in Pakistan. What is it with some Pakistanis and their obsession with rape news.. Freud would have had a field day with them :D

So nice of you to bring example of other indian forums here-
You guys should feel lucky mods and admins has dissalowed abusing the indians- you know the usual open abuses thrown against pakistan and its people you see on every other indian forums- backed up by the mods and admins by banning any pakistani speaking up to defend his country- yeah rite-

The obsession you may call seems to be completely retaliatory- :angel:-

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

314*12 = 3768 .. And unless the men of Pakistan have suddenly become saints between 2009 and now, the numbers for 2012 will only be higher..

and about DuhhH.. well right back at ya :D

You know the statistics in the quoted post was posted by an indian- are official- 2713 cases of violence against women-
And you come at me with Einstein like mathematical assumptions of yours from a blog?- :lol:-

Here is another Duhhhhh !!!
Deal with it- :pop:-

Bhai i thought you were smart- not like the usual indians-
2713 is the number relating to violence against women- that also includes a brother hitting his sister type incidents- etc- :lol:-
2713 are not just rape cases-

Seriously DuhhH- !!!-

Sorry, just ran a quick search to answer your question, got that result.

Don't worry, i m not opening any thread, i m here for defense related matters concerning India, not encouraging any BS.

BTW, that figures were just pointing to Southern districts of Punjab & not entire Pak.

Anyways, i see another GOOD thread going down by making it an India-Pak issue, i m out of here.

sir as u seem to b rational, i want to ask u y indian rape threads are still running.....but pakistani rape threads are closed within minutes by giving excuse of local news.??
here is an example:http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/246639-disgusting-pakistani-police-officer-rapes-women-exchange-release-her.html#post4174099
y there are double standards??....
no offence but y only indian threads are allowed and others are closed within minutes?? y?? isn't it disgusting?

I am suggesting a blanket ban on this topic, regardless of the origin of the crime. Making this into a versus thread will not yield desired results and will turn this into a troll thread.

So nice of you to bring example of other indian forums here-
You guys should feel lucky mods and admins has dissalowed abusing the indians- you know the usual open abuses thrown against pakistan and its people you see on every other indian forums- backed up by the mods and admins by banning any pakistani speaking up to defend his country- yeah rite-

The obsession you may call seems to be completely retaliatory- :angel:-

Oh! good.. So defence.pk will now go the way of countless Indian and Pakistani forums where mindless abuses are hurled at each other often backed by the admins.. Nice ... guess who loses out ;)

A defence forum where Admins have allowed to hv rape threads on India-
It comes with the package- Dont like it leave it- :angel:-

Has any policy (from the mods) been stated in this regard?

Thank you OP for trying but bad luck, looks like this is going to turn in to another measuring contest.

You know the statistics in the quoted post was posted by an indian- are official- 2713 cases of violence against women-
And you come at me with Einstein like mathematical assumptions of yours from a blog?- :lol:-

Here is another Duhhhhh !!!
Deal with it- :pop:-

Dude.. These are figures presented in your national assembly.. You Deal with it..or else you can always assume the below approach :)

head-in-the-sand.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom