What's new

Why so many rape threads ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorMC

Reaction score
Seeing so many news threads related to rape is disturbing.

A thread that encourages discussion is fine, but posting news again and again is ruining the forum quality. We all agree that it is a horrible crime and that the perpretrator needs to be killed brutally etc etc. so what's the point in posting ?

And wasn't this topic banned previously ?? What's the status now?

Thanks.

Now its unbanned and we are posting a new thread for every event. Since thousands of rapes take place in any decent sized country, we are potentially looking at thousands of threads every year.

Get used to it. Besides rape cases are indeed defence related as a PKKH article recently posted claimed that women in india are oppressed and urged the mohamed bin qasims of today to take note and invade india and free them (like qasim freed raja dahir's daughters, I presume).

Now its unbanned and we are posting a new thread for every event. Since thousands of rapes take place in any decent sized country, we are potentially looking at thousands of threads every year.

Get used to it. Besides rape cases are indeed defence related as a PKKH article recently posted claimed that women in india are oppressed and urged the mohamed bin qasims of today to take note and invade india and free them (like qasim freed raja dahir's daughters, I presume).

Huh? If we're busy liberating Indian women from oppression, who's going to liberate ours? ... Rambo??

But seriously, it's getting annoying to even read a title with that word in it.

Strange, usually forums are geared specifically towards decreasing the number of threads on the same topic.

All you have to do is Type "Rape Pakistan " or "Rape India" on google and view news of past 24 hours to past week after applying the respective filter and you are looking at thousands of threads an year .

@RazorMC Salute to you SIR, never thought this will come from a Pakistani member here.

I guess your question should be - Why So many "INDIAN" rape threads?? instead.

Only INDIAN rape crimes, not others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly speaking i didnt saw it. Next time ill be posting on that... But you all know about the sticky i sure about it

@RazorMC Salute to you SIR, never thought this will come from a Pakistani member here.

I guess your question should be - Why So many "INDIAN" rape threads?? instead.

Only INDIAN rape crimes, not others.

That was another issue that I wanted to put forward, but decided not to. Prevents trolls from entering the scene. Placing a blanket ban on this topic is what I am aiming for.

And not just me, I'm certain there are other Pakistani and Indian members who would find it better not to see this word repeatedly.

Jimmy its a defense forum , Such news will be discussed . More often than not such news will be discussed in a new thread and by and large such threads are opened by Pakistanis as well .

Mark my words this is gonna bite back at PDF
These threads only degrate the quality of forum nothing else

That was another issue that I wanted to put forward, but decided not to. Prevents trolls from entering the scene. Placing a blanket ban on this topic is what I am aiming for.

Two Points:

1. Its really TERRIBLE to see how such a heinous crime like RAPE is becoming an EXCUSE to bash India (as if it happens only in India), imagine the mental trauma the victim must be going through as Physical Rape of victims OCCURS just once, but Mental Rape occurs innumerable times.

2. This has NOTHING to do with Defense, you can't allow each & every topic to discuss on a Forum establish as a DEFENSE forum on the first place, i am here b'coz I am a Defense enthusiast, but sadly, each passing day we are having lesser & lesser of Defense/tech. thread & more & more types of nonsense thread specially opened to SERVE a purpose. Trollers & False Flaggers doesn't spare Even that "less" no. of relevant threads to the forum.

Seeing so many news threads related to rape is disturbing.

A thread that encourages discussion is fine, but posting news again and again is ruining the forum quality. We all agree that it is a horrible crime and that the perpretrator needs to be killed brutally etc etc. so what's the point in posting ?

And wasn't this topic banned previously ?? What's the status now?

Thanks.

Its a simple one word response to the title of the thread .. @Windjammer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom