What's new

Why Sindhis were never Indians or Hindus in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
We imposed Urdu on sindhi people?? really?
What about 1972 sindhi language bill? quota system?
It is beacuse you people our province is suffering electing a party like PPP again and again that sucked all money through corruption, made it worse than Mohenjodaro and what about Gm Syed , Hakim Ali Zardari and specially your PPP leaders at the time of Benazir's assasnation chanting slogans of Pakistan Murdabad where is your Paksiatniyat at that time?
And about drinking from Indus river, which city is feeding your people and getting you jobs, every major Sindh government office is filled with sindhis not a single muhajir is found not even in karachi or hyderabad and you are talking about discrimination, what a joke.

I sometimes wonder if had no PPP, How far Karachi would have gone in development. This Sindhi is quite racist...

Real Sindhis, I have heard are very hospitable people.

Liar ever since 1991 you people have taken the whole city of karachi to yourself

do you know karachi is from kalachi of the baloch language

Sindh was a feudal society without entrepreneur people, the more advanced and socially mobile Mujhairs used their network of money and british influence and stole the major centers of the whole region from the Sindhi people

Why do you think the Pashtuns and Mujhairs are killing each other in Sindh now

I'm sort of glad that all those pashtuns from waziristan moved in, they're already going after all your political agents now

View attachment 536525

We came into cities because we always have lived in cities...We didn't come with intention to occupy. We came for Pakistan and your ancestors welcomed us.

You post clearly reflects that you are imposter acting as a sindhi just continuing what other racist posters do it in this section.

Yes, apparently, a False Sindhi-Arab (now changed to Sindhi-Indus) handle was created very recently by 'someone' to give more credibility to Indus-Nationalism theory that is being propagated nowadays on PDF.

If you transfer non-ethnic Punjabi population out of Punjab to their respective provinces than Punjabis will be hardly 30%. So, instead of turning wives into baby making machines - it will be much easier way to achieve parity.
You made me laugh hard.
But its true if you remove pashtoon from punjab then population will have Atleast 30 percent decrease.
You will see huge number of non punjabis in the cities.99% of tandoors are running by pushtoons.

Says a guy and whose so called civilization is premised on high born, low born and sub-humans. You now that world famous caste system you have going on with the Brahmin's atop the whole pile. And Dalits being trampled under the feet. Did you mention the word 'discrimination'?

Hey @Sindhi(Indus) I waited for a long time to get a real Sindhi here. Just want to say your land is steeped in history. Even if your people are struggling right now [thanks to vested interests and failure of state] you will rise. Pakistan is incomplete without the Sindhi's rising. Your province is a incredible part of the mosaic that is Pakistan.

I really am incredibly fascinated by Makli tombs, Mohenjo Daro, the Great wall of Sindh etc. You guys have so much and have given so much to Pakistan.
So does it mean I'm fake Sindhi :(
مان بهي سنڌي آهيان
@Sindhi(Indus) welcome Saen dhadi khushi thi. I belong from tiny village located near moen jo Daro.

I'm sindhi as well and what ever this guy said or shared about sindh is true. Btw we sindhis have to much hate for MQM. Those calling him fake sindhi don't know anything about sindh at all.

I sometimes wonder if had no PPP, How far Karachi would have gone in development. This Sindhi is quite racist...

Real Sindhis, I have heard are very hospitable people.

We came into cities because we always have lived in cities...We didn't come with intention to occupy. We came for Pakistan and your ancestors welcomed us.

Brother trust me i dont usually reply and ignore these retards but sometimes is unbearable seeing this racist mentality and 24/7 bashing of certain community in this forum, specially this section is being hijacked by these racist mafiya posting everyday like pakistanis are different people, X community landed from space, Y community defeated that, Z community were white but turned into blue by evil muhajirs.
Erasing every good memory of our beloved nation and leaders from every major ethinicity who sacrifised for this country be it Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi etc everyone and even the Bengalis who were with us before in 1971 without them Pakistan wouldnt be here like formation of Muslim league in Dhaka.
But whats done is done, we need to move forward every major personality or party in past has done some blunders so that means that their whole community is responsible for that or their generation? What Altaf did we never wanted nor support it we are born here and native to this land , our loyality lies here and we dont need to prove that, if some dog thinks he can use us against our army and country thats not going to happen and we saw that in recent elections.
Like saying Pakistan was created for specially their indus purpose not a separate homeland for muslims.
I think some of them being grown up abroad have there lost their mind and have imposed some superficial superiroty in their mind. They think they can impose thismindset on our youth, turning them away from Islam.
So, in coming days when i have enough time ill start with some positive threads which reflects some national approach rather than a racist one.

Last edited:
You made me laugh hard.
But its true if you remove pashtoon from punjab then population will have Atleast 30 percent decrease.
You will see huge number of non punjabis in the cities.99% of tandoors are running by pushtoons.

You forgot Balochs and Kashmiris settled in Punjab. But anyway, who ever lives in Punjab is Punjabi for me, we aren't one of those who disown own people for interests of political elite.

You made me laugh hard.
Ethnic Punjabis in Punjab are numbered around 90 to 95 million whilst the rest are coming in from other provinces so in total Punjab has a population of around 115 million we are left with 25 to 20 million migrants from other provinces ethnic Punjabis are also multiplying quickly than migrants the 25 percent ratio of non ethnic Punjabis will start to decrease in the near future I think. In conclusion the population needs to be controlled in Punjab the amount of migrants needs to be controlled and the birth ratio per family needs to be controlled these vital point can help us preserve punjabs natural resources and lead a better future.

You wanna talk about ethinictiy well here goes, Sindhis are probably the shitiest, most stupid and most submissive people in Pakistan. Most of you lie down on the streets and your waderas literally walk over you, slavery is inbeded in ur mentality. Out of all the ethinicities of Pakistan your mentality resembles hindus most. The practice of worshiping humans walking on earth. Balochs are great, Punjabis and Pakhtoons are the most martial races of the entire reagon , u sindhis are the only weak link in Pakistan, slave minded idiots who worship bhutto and his family. This is coming froma guy who is of an ethinicity that initially converted ur sindhi anscestors to Islam. Cheers.

Forefathers of Sindhis fought British once upon a time....Don't know what happened afterwords

Brother trust me i dont usually reply and ignore these retards but sometimes is unbearable seeing this racist mentality and 24/7 bashing of certain community in this forum, specially this section is being hijacked by these racist mafiya posting everyday like pakistanis are different people, X community landed from space, Y community defeated that, Z community were white but turned into blue by evil muhajirs.
Erasing every good memory of our beloved nation and leaders from every major ethinicity who sacrifised for this country be it Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi etc everyone and even the Bengalis who were with us before in 1971 without them Pakistan wouldnt be here like formation of Muslim league in Dhaka.
But whats done is done, we need to move forward every major personality or party in past ahs done some blunders so that means that their whole community is responsible for that or their generation? What Altaf did we never wanted nor support it we are born here and native to this land , our loyality lies here and we dont need to prove that, if some dog thinks he can use us against our army and country thats not going to happen and we saw that in recent elections.
Like saying Pakistan was created for specially their indus purpose not a separate homeland for muslims.
I think some of them being grown up abroad have there lost their mind and have imposed some superficial superiroty in their mind. They think they can impose thismindset on our youth, turning them away from Islam.
So, in coming days when i have enough time ill start with some positive threads which reflects some national approach rather than a racist one.

I agree with you. More power to you and go all blazing

So does it mean I'm fake Sindhi :(
مان بهي سنڌي آهيان
@Sindhi(Indus) welcome Saen dhadi khushi thi. I belong from tiny village located near moen jo Daro.

I'm sindhi as well and what ever this guy said or shared about sindh is true. Btw we sindhis have to much hate for MQM. Those calling him fake sindhi don't know anything about sindh at all.

Saeen munjho matlab hee na aahe maan lisaniyat pasandi jae khilaaf aahe aeen hee chokro jidhan sindhi ahen eho tunke foran jawab dae tho par eho kaur ahen.Maan tunjhe maazi jae izzat kando ahen.
Hum bhi isi sooba ka hissa hen aur humen bhi sindhi likhna parhna aati hai haan apke jitne level ki tou kabhi nahi asakti aur ye is baat ka saboot hai ke humne aap pe urdu ko nahi thopa hai.

Good thing is that Pashtuns and other North Pakistanis have highest Birth rate in the country, it will be good for our federation if Punjabis are maintained at 35%(currently at 36-37%) and Pashtuns increased to 25%(currently at 18-20%), it will ensure a good parity on federal level.
Ya a balance is always good

Saeen munjho matlab hee na aahe maan lisaniyat pasandi jae khilaaf aahe aeen hee chokro jidhan sindhi ahen eho tunke foran jawab dae tho par eho kaur ahen.Maan tunjhe maazi jae izzat kando ahen.
Hum bhi isi sooba ka hissa hen aur humen bhi sindhi likhna parhna aati hai haan apke jitne level ki tou kabhi nahi asakti aur ye is baat ka saboot hai ke humne aap pe urdu ko nahi thopa hai.

I am a sindhi and i dont hate you or urdu speaking mohajir people. But what OP pasted about Sindh and Hind not being the same is true.

@Dubious @waz @WAJsal or anyother mod you guys need to take some actionsor this thread will turn into chaos.

I am a sindhi and i dont hate you or urdu speaking mohajir people. But what OP pasted about Sindh and Hind not being the same is true.

Thankyou brother

Forefathers of Sindhis fought British once upon a time....Don't know what happened afterwords
@Dubious @waz @WAJsal or anyother mod you guys need to take some actionsor this thread will turn into chaos.

Thankyou brother

Thankyou brother

I agree with you. More power to you and go all blazing

My point was Sindh was different from India but that Punjabi thinks I haven't read his history and understand why most money goes to them

Yes and our folk have started fighting whilst our enemies watch the tamasha and laugh...
Thread closed whilst I investigate.

@Sindhi(Indus) I love Sind brother and it's culture is wonderful. But some of your posts did hint of negativity towards another group.
@Awan68 brother you took it to another level.

I'm in two minds on whether to let this continue, but for the sake of unity and peace I think people can look at the earlier posts for information. The thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom