What's new

Why russia is offering pak its best weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big city and a lot of poverty and a lot of people trying to make a living, now want to know year also?
Of course a Pakistani saw a city from a train window that has got GDP bigger than combined GDP of all Pakistani cities and that's all that he saw. Tell you what, check the statistics of your own cities, eat some more grass and play with your nukes. With so much talking, try launching one or two for a change.

A big city and a lot of poverty and a lot of people trying to make a living, now want to know year also?
Now yu are nottalking a
Of course a Pakistani saw a city from a train window that has got GDP bigger than combined GDP of all Pakistani cities and that's all that he saw. Tell you what, check the statistics of your own cities, eat some more grass and play with your nukes. With so much talking, try launching one or two for a change.
Come on man you are prejudiced to the core, I said both countries but you are what you are, now if I say it was year 1988 you will tell me we have skyscrapers in places of JHALS. Do not worry as you don't have to issue a Pakistani alert as it was year 1988 and went as Merchant Marine. Now a days I will not be able to get an Indian Visa due to Pakistani origins, so bad is the prejudice, we have trolled enough, this is not about nukes. You took a cheap shot about Pakistan not having money, I showed you the mirror and now you don't like it. Do you?

The love affair between Ind and USA is getting intense day by day..Russia has to secure another market for them other than India.And nothing could be better than Pakistan..They can also kick out the accelerating influence of USA in the area.Ties with Russia would be more durable than ties with America as USA always concern about their concerns and nothing else.

The love affair between Ind and USA is getting intense day by day..Russia has to secure another market for them other than India.And nothing could be better than Pakistan..They can also kick out the accelerating influence of USA in the area.Ties with Russia would be more durable than ties with America as USA always concern about their concerns and nothing else.

this is not love affair this is strategic shift indian hindustan aeronatics making Tejas. power plant provided by GE (General ElectricPowerplant: 1 × General Electric F404-GE-IN20 turbofan .however we were F-16 prime user and still looking for on the shelf F-16

not only just Power plant avionics were provided by ELTA (Israeli Avionics Company).

Now yu are nottalking a

Come on man you are prejudiced to the core, I said both countries but you are what you are, now if I say it was year 1988 you will tell me we have skyscrapers in places of JHALS. Do not worry as you don't have to issue a Pakistani alert as it was year 1988 and went as Merchant Marine. Now a days I will not be able to get an Indian Visa due to Pakistani origins, so bad is the prejudice, we have trolled enough, this is not about nukes. You took a cheap shot about Pakistan not having money, I showed you the mirror and now you don't like it. Do you?

so the situation today is same worse as situation in 1988 ?? is that your opinion.. ?? hello sir.. wakeup.. this is not Pakistan.. to deteriorate with time... this is India... 1988 is very far from 2016... you needn't visit just go through google maps of the said route.. you will find it way different.

Well my analysis is that it has more to do with strategy than money. USSR can get a lot of money by just accepting what NATO and west want Russia to do. Also Mr Putin engaged Russia against ISIS and I don't think it was for money since Syria is in no position to pay it back to Russia, so that was a daring strategic move. Big powers are not always playing just for money...there are some strategic goals that take precedence over other factors. Russia has realised the change in the world and importance of Pakistan.

we don't claim

http://www.indiamarks.com/slumdog-millionaire-a-real-look-mumbais-slums/

mumbai-slums-1.jpg
Here US slums :
02_seventies.jpg

Every country has slums.. Oh btw here something for you to cheer ..
Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum
Dont go offtopic .. Cheers!!

Just how many people live in Slums in Mumbai?
According to the United Nations, one billion people worldwide live in slums, and 55% of the population of Mumbai lives in slums, which cover only 6-8% of the city’s land. Here’s a no nonsense look at some statistics which will highlight just how many people that is-

– Mumbai is the most populated city in the world with approximately 14 million people living in the proper city itself, not including areas considered the urban area or the metropolitan area.

– With a surface Area of 603 (km²). The Population density in Mumbai is 23,088 (/km²)

– Approximately 7 million people live in slums in Mumbai.

– It is said that 72.48% of this slum population is literate

Dharavi, Asia’s second largest slum is located in central Mumbai and houses a population of between 600,000 and 1 million people.

– Roughly about one-third of the world’s poor people live in India. More than 450 million Indians exist on less than $1.25 a day, according to the World Bank.

http://www.indiamarks.com/slumdog-millionaire-a-real-look-mumbais-slums/

:yahoo:

you provided british source i gave you indian source think about it carefully
@Oscar @waz offtopic post. Dont give me warning when i give reply saying Offtopic Post

That's a trick of India to get closer to America.....
Because they know they will get a 5th Gen aircraft from Russia Sooner or later because it was a J V.They are going to America for better armament and for sure to make a clash Between America and Pakistan as we see today on the topic of F-16's. actually by going closer to American Indians won't break up with Russia They will continue getting their weapons from Russia like their future aircraft T-50, They will allow LM For made in India Boeing F/A 18 Hornet and will make a class between Pakistan and other countries as well.

Besides the Mi-35 or Mil MI 28 we are not going to get anything from Russia.
And the next fighter procurement by Pakistan will J-31 Nothing else....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom