Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @zakki

Why Religious discussion are not allowed on PDF while the reason that pakistan exist today is Religion why can't we discuss religion when relgion is inspiring people to kill innocent human beings when religion is becoming threat to freedom of speech,when religion is destroying our society.
Kindly quote that from the Quran IN CONTEXT no twisting incidents or words or forever shut the trap!

And most importantly religion is what creating space b/w us and it is something which is diving us
Maybe replace the religion term with culture and traditions!

:help:bhai aaja tu b jakhmi hai...but tune yaad kra dia kal paper hai english ka need to start stdyng :mad:
emglish padega? :woot:

chal koi nahi,main bhi chalta hun-kinematics of machinery :cry:

See, this is why we cannot discuss religion on PDF. @Aeronaut , sir please do the honors! :)

Religion will provoke 3rd World War...especially that very religion which believes in killing of infidels.
i believe you are referring to these AS WELL:

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
New International Version (NIV)

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

2 Chronicles 15:13

All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

Or maybe this religion:

Indra is praised for killing thousands of the abject tribes of Dasas

with his arrow and taking great vengeance with "murdering weapons." (Rig

Veda IV:28:3-4) One hymn mentions sending thirty thousand Dasas "to

slumber" and another hymn sixty thousand slain. A hymn dedicated to the

weapons of war (Rig Veda VI:75) refers to a warrior "armed with mail,"

using a bow to win cattle and subdue all regions, "upstanding in the car

the skillful charioteer guides his strong horses on whithersoe'er he

will." The arrows had iron mouths and shafts "with venom smeared" that

"not one be left alive."

And I can go on to other battles ...before you object do tell me if the Dasas were believers and followers if yes pity this religion kills its own followers if not...THAT in Arabic means kafir...1 who doesnt believe if you want to equate it to the Christian term infidel so be it!

In the end of the day, the thread ends up becoming a mess, where people just start mudslinging at each other religion.

India was founded by Chankya and his dream of United India was fulfilled by Chandra gupta maurya

As I said India did not exist before 1947...Murya empire did not incorporate the southern most part of modern India.Bangladesh was a part of the Murya empire....it was also a part of the Nanda empire....it was a part of the Pala empire....it was a part of the Mughal empire.....it was ruled by independent Nawabs for a long time.....Bangladesh(previously known as East Pakistan) was created one day before India was created.The Murya empire was just another passing phase in the long history of this place!

In the end of the day, the thread ends up becoming a mess, where people just start mudslinging at each other religion.

This thread is about religion vs atheism so if they are pouting out irregularity in each others religion its perfectly fine

As I said India did not exist before 1947...Murya empire did not incorporate the southern most part of modern India.Bangladesh was a part of the Murya empire....it was also a part of the Nanda empire....it was a part of the Pala empire....it was a part of the Mughal empire.....it was ruled by independent Nawabs for a long time.....Bangladesh(previously known as East Pakistan) was created one day before India was created.The Murya empire was just another passing phase in the long history of this place!

Okay move on i don't want to mess wid u anymore..

Even China was never this size thoughout the history... Its the feeling of oneness... during freedom struggle no one fought for themselves or their states... You are just finding excuses to support your assumptions

Reported....

I urge all Pakistani members not to respond to such vile cretins and simply report the post so that moderators can deal with the issue appropriately. In closing, let this be a lesson to everyone why we have rules against starting such threads.
:raise: How do you report? Havent been able to find that :unsure:

@Flamingo

Religious debates can ONLY occur when both side are honest...If someone is pulling crap from their backside...that is not even a debate anymore it is just crap!

I was a moderator at 2 religious forums and 1 other page.....site or whatever that was....so I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom