• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we should not allow religion to be discussed because for one most members on PDF are too immature to hold any real discourse and all they will do is abuse others religion. And second this is a defense forum , as of recent times it resembles a rape/ political forum , lets not degrade it any further.

No we should not allow religion to be discussed because for one most members on PDF are too immature to hold any real discourse and all they will do is abuse others religion. And second this is a defense forum , as of recent times it resembles a rape/ political forum , lets not degrade it any further.
:tup:

Even China was never this size thoughout the history... Its the feeling of oneness... during freedom struggle no one fought for themselves or their states... You are just finding excuses to support your assumptions

Never have I claimed that modern day China is the size of what it was during different parts of history....I have not made any assumptions let alone trying to support any....You are the one making assumptions that we feel oneness with you while we don't.....

Is pointing out imperfections in religion considered abuse ?

:raise: How do you report? Havent been able to find that :unsure:

@Flamingo

Religious debates can ONLY occur when both side are honest...If someone is pulling crap from their backside...that is not even a debate anymore it is just crap!

I was a moderator at 2 religious forums and 1 other page.....site or whatever that was....so I know...

Sir, it is the little red flag icon next to bookmark option underneath the thread. :)

Never have I claimed that modern day China is the size of what it was during different parts of history....I have not made any assumptions let alone trying to support any....You are the one making assumptions that we feel oneness with you while we don't.....

If China can be considered ancient so can be India...

India exists / existed and will exist to show the world that people of
1.Different faiths
2.Different cultures
3.Different physical traits
4.Different language

can live together...
This is the concept of Indian culture not a trait of hinduism alone and goes beyond taht.

I agree that during some point of time you got imprinted with Idea that people of only one faith can live together and even after that u still needed same language to not kill each other... Thats why u may need same religion /language to feel oneness...
For us we see the person and not his attributes (which he gets by birth)...
It all depends on the type of the person, I mayfeel one ness with a Tibetan and not with a fellow hindu/tamil,It all depends on the person...

THis is what Indian culture is.. U were part of it once, may be our borders might have shrunk but still our ideas are relevant and world will mature to appreciate and learn from us in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom