What's new

Why not MiGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia actively promoted Mig29 to PLAAF, we chooses Su27 in the end. Mig29 is a short leg.

This thread is related to discussion about PAF not about India. Please stop posting unrelated stuff. MODS please remove the unrelated posts.

Actually it was related to the thread.. Read from the beginning..

dont talk shit man, u know russians aint gonna give u shit, and as far as your american buddies are concerned the whole world knows how their f16 & 18 faired in Indian MMRCA deal, forget the whole deal they didnt made it to even the 2nd round of the deal and French Rafale bagged it.
IAF don't want to operate same fighter as PAF, and you don't prefer Russian Mig29 either. The reason why you go for Mig29k is because you don't have any choice.

Mig29k and Vikra is a binding business, you don't have choice.

IAF don't want to operate same fighter as PAF, and you don't prefer Russian Mig29 either. The reason why you go for Mig29k is because you don't have any choice.

mig29 is the only aircraft in the world that can lock on 2 targets at simultaneously, the kind of maneuverability it provides cannot be matched by any of the american aircrafts, it has power to weight ratio of >1 that means it can go straight upwards like a rocket. and for u chinese, just because u were not able to copy this russian aircraft also and come with ur own with different paintjob and name doesnt means that mig29 is nat a gud fighter. 1 more thing, do u have any Idea why america hesitated in attacking Iran, its because of its mig29 fighters

FULCRUMS ARE BAD......

say what ? o_O

anyhow as i said before , pakistan is not sanctioned (like iran) so why dont u guys bye some su-30mkm (modernized malaysia) and pass one or two to iran for RE ? :P

su-30 is a very very capable air superiority fighter jet !!

its totall kick a$$

and p.s you could change the name to su-30mkp :D

say what ? o_O

anyhow as i said before , pakistan is not sanctioned (like iran) so why dont u guys bye some su-30mkm (modernized malaysia) and pass one or two to iran for RE ? :P

su-30 is a very very capable air superiority fighter jet !!

its totall kick a$$

and p.s you could change the name to su-30mkp :D
Sorry mate you are late, google J16.

Please read the above replies before you embarrass yourself further. There were 2 separate deals of MiG-29K. IN got impressed the the aircraft and went for a follow-on order which was double the amount of planes as the first order for our Aircraft Carrier which is currently being built... even-though Rafale and F-18 could have been looked into by the IN.

mig29 is the only aircraft in the world that can lock on 2 targets at simultaneously, the kind of maneuverability it provides cannot be matched by any of the american aircrafts, it has power to weight ratio of >1 that means it can go straight upwards like a rocket. and for u chinese, just because u were not able to copy this russian aircraft also and come with ur own with different paintjob and name doesnt means that mig29 is nat a gud fighter. 1 more thing, do u have any Idea why america hesitated in attacking Iran, its because of its mig29 fighters
Except the highlighted ones, the rest are true.

American hesitate to attack Iran due to Mig 29, joke of the century?

Sooner or later PAF is any for obvious reasons going to run out of F16s....adn the US won't be selling you.....is the JF17 a good enough replacement for F-16??

Why is PAF going to run out of F-16's?

Yes JF-17 is good enough replacement for F-16.

Sorry mate you are late, google J16.

no mate i'm not ! first of all j16 is chinese copy ! for sure not as good .

secondly i seriously didnt know pakistan has them !! :what: really u guys have it ?

American hesitate to attack Iran due to Mig 29, joke of the century?

well actually its not because of that u are right .

its the combination of f-14 , mig-29 , integrated national defense network , ......

Why not Migs? There is only Mig29/35 which could be seen as option and that to had its days. Only India bought them recently. And should we go for it? Myanmar is parking them, Sri Lanka is unhappy with them... They are very cheap to get but extremely expensive in maintenance.

Mig29? Better forget it. The most important issue now is to replace RD93 with indegenous WS13 on JF17 block 3. It will reinforce Pakistan's national security when they engages with IAF. Russia is not a reliable friend to be trusted when India get involved, especially at war.

As long as your components supply cut off from Russia, PAF will be sitting ducks. Strategic consideration is always put before tactical one.

Indo Pak war get over in days.. What is the use of such things when war gonna get over in few days?

no mate i'm not ! first of all j16 is chinese copy ! for sure not as good .

secondly i seriously didnt know pakistan has them !! :what: really u guys have it ?
How do you know it not as good, you drive it? Or you just simply put it.

1: We'll buy Fulcurms the day we want our front line pilots to get knocked down like toys. Fulcurms are Rubbish - only those buy it who can't buy or wont be sold the American jets.

The JF 17 you are buying from China, I guess they had their influence from Migs If I am not wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom