What's new

Why nobody resigns in Pakistan ?

@BRIC.. I don't think so it is a flame thread. I know that I am no expert of Pakistan's issues and politics. Just wanted to know underlying inertia. If u see the post from Zayyaf that was very good and answers many questions. If mods think that it is a flaming thread then they should close it.

Even with corrupt politicians in India, if the public resentment is big enough; they will be forced to resign. Quite frankly, as an Indian i am genuinely surprised by this total lack of accountability by Pakistani politicians. Miraculously, they somehow seem to be able to maintain their vote banks despite the atrocities they commit. Which leads me to wonder, do these guys bribe the voters....or are most pakistanis this gullible?

Couple of questions in my mind.

Does Pakistan have an election commission which oversees the procedures and weeds out anomalies?

Does Pakistan have some form of anti corruption bureau or an equivalent of the Indian CBI?

Do you guys have a vigilance department in Pakistan?
Regards,

Indian politicians are accountable to people once their crime is out in Public and they are forced to resign due to lots of media and public pressure..infact recently we have many corrupt leaders roting in jails

but sadly story is totally opposite in our unfortunate neighbor !! they kill and win and then kill and again win..
:pop:

Indian politicians are accountable to people once their crime is out in Public and they are forced to resign due to lots of media and public pressure..infact recently we have many corrupt leaders rioting in jails

but sadly story is totally opposite in our unfortunate neighbor !! they kill and win and then kill and again win..
:pop:

Buddy.. I appeal you to don't bring india into debate. U can understand the concerns. Regards

I can answer all the questions being posed by the Indian members here, but this is not their business nor their concern, & this is a provocative thread, so I won't respond. I can do the same thing about India's socioeconomic conditions as well, so please don't provoke me into saying things that will hurt others, that I'll regret later saying. I request the Mods to close this thread.

I can answer all the questions being posed by the Indian members here, but this is not their business or their concern, & this is a provocative thread. I can do the same thing about socioeconomic conditions as well. I request the Mods to close this thread.

My apologies if there is any provocation. My intention was not that. Kindly answer. Regards

Corruption is here in India too. Both the countries have this problem. I guess the media awareness in India and other investigating agencies are doing a good job that's why corrupt people like A Raja, Kalmadi, Chavhan resigned. Even Lokpal is in because of public awareness. This is my personal opinion.

Thanks Nitin to bring this topic.

Not only is the opening post of this thread factually incorrect (numerous corrupt Pakistani politicians have been forced to resign), corruption is much more rampant in India than it is in Pakistan. Just like at the amount of black money in the Swiss bank accounts & the daily corruption scandals.

It is futile to discuss this thread further because this thread is riddled with logical fallacies & factual inaccuracies with no basis with reality. It is just your uninformed opinion, so let's just leave it there.

oh ! complain boy, delusional boy..sitting in US and thinks his birth land is also like US..lol
why you always have problem with threads showing Pakistan in bad light?? its not that we don;t want to post good about pak but these days its difficult to find one..

Another retard hard at work. Bilal dont take the bait. Just remember they are on PDF and are obviously obsessed with Pakistan. They are the kind of people that will look in your toilet to see what you have eaten the day before.lolz. bye bombay man

Topic is not about swiss bank account..yeah we have much more swiss money considering our booming economy..

but thing is despite, abeing one of the poor economies, pakistan is in top 5 in black money and in last 40 years, there is hardly any politician, terrorists etc who have been sentenced..that can happen only in Pakistan..and the reason pakistan is pakistan

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Topic is not about swiss bank account..yeah we have much more swiss money considering our booming economy..

but thing is despite, abeing one of the poor economies, pakistan is in top 5 in black money and in last 40 years, there is hardly any politician, terrorists etc who have been sentenced..that can happen only in Pakistan..and the reason pakistan is pakistan

You are wrong again about Pakistan being in the top 5 for black money, in fact India is number one. Want me to give you the statistics & the list? India's black money in Swiss bank accounts is about the same as the sum of the black money of the second, third, fourth, fifth & sixth on the list.

@bilal-- why are you bringing India into discussion ? please stick with the topic.

Why are you creating a provocative thread based on your uninformed opinion of Pakistan, based on inaccuracies & a lack of knowledge about the affairs of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom