What's new

Why Mods deleted this? "why-rashid-minhas-got-nishan-e-haider-and-not-court-martialed"

Should deleted thread be back?

• Yes, we want Freedom of Expression

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, we are ok with Enforced Disappearances

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parwaz e Ishq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:sniper: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-rashid-minhas-got-nishan-e-haider-and-not-court-martialed.743550/
Looks like PDF is suffering from Enforced Disappearances !

He asked a genuine question. It's our shortsightedness that we couldn't comprehend his statement.

He was just mocking those who were saying that rank & file can't go against QJB as Fauj is very disciplined institution. Then why did Rashid Minhas get recognition instead of being court martialed as he disobeyed his senior.

Pak SarZameen comes First, Not Seniors or their vested interests.

P.S:
I'm not insulting Rashid Minhas SHAHEED.
Infact he has special place in our hearts. He teaches us that country & its assets are more precious than even your own Life.

Last edited:
:sniper: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-rashid-minhas-got-nishan-e-haider-and-not-court-martialed.743550/
Looks like PDF is suffering from Enforced Disappearances !

He asked a genuine question. It's our shortsightedness that we couldn't comprehend his statement.

He was just mocking those who were saying that rank & file can't go against QJB as Fauj is very disciplined institution. Then why did Rashid Minhas get recognition instead of being court martialed as he disobeyed his senior.

Pak SarZameen comes First, Not Seniors or their vested interests.
Did you have cow cola or something like that?? Which order did he disobey?? He was on his way to take off for the assigned mission when Mati forced himself into the cockpit.

Did you have cow cola or something like that?? Which order did he disobey?? He was on his way to take off for the assigned mission when Mati forced himself into the cockpit.

1- When His senior ordered him to take back seat, Rashid Shaheed should have taken back seat.
2- When Mati changed flight path, Rashid sb should have been OK with it.

1- When His senior ordered him to take back seat, Rashid Shaheed should have taken back seat.
2- When Mati changed flight path, Rashid sb should have been OK with it.
1- Are u nuts? Bengali crew was already grounded so Mati could not take a car seat if it was a Martin Baker.
2- No need for answering this in light of the first point. For you info, Rashid was out cold because of the chloroform and torture Mati inflicted, so he could not have been ok with anything.

Your sorry *** deserves the treatment. How can you insult a martyr like this just to score points for Imran Khan??

We are not insulting Rashid Minhas SHAHEED.
Infact he has special place in our hearts.

P.S: I edited my first post

Who made that plane nosedive?
You say that you have a 'special place' yet you make quite obviously charged comments like this.
Then why did Rashid Minhas get recognition instead of being court martialed as he disobeyed his senior.
Are you really trying to tell me that he should have listened to the person who was saying he was joining the struggle for Bangladesh and use the plane to kill Pakistanis?

For those fellas who are getting emotional let me make it easy for you.

The OP is linking the bravery of Rashid Minhas Shaheed with the current soldiers. What he means is if someone from the military is making this country become a ruin why are they still obeying orders.

For those fellas who are getting emotional let me make it easy for you.

The OP is linking the bravery of Rashid Minhas Shaheed with the current soldiers. What he means is if someone from the military is making this country become a ruin why are they still obeying orders.
The OP is beyond delusional. He/She is suffering from extreme butthurt due to failed Azadi march but does not possess the moral courage to ask Why Imran why?? So they are trying to come up with innovative ways to open defecate on this forum like #Noonibots did in not so distant past.They are not innocent but asking these provocative/rhetorical questions on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom