What's new

Why Masroor Air Base Getting Unusual Satellite Coverage !

Well i can only say that air activity has been increased since 27th feb 2019. And yeah one (recent) night the activity was really strange, heard jets passing by 4 or 5 times in a short span of only 10 to 15mins.
you must read news of our enemy country first. french and indians are doing exercises near border so try to understand xd.

you must read news of our enemy country first. french and indians are doing exercises near border so try to understand xd.
You know im being really cautious on this very thread and dont want to give out anything but i dont think this is any UNUSUAL activity. Yes activity has increased but its not because our shitty neighbors are desperately trying not to crash their new birds but it has increased since abhinandan came to drink the fantastic tea. And even if i somehow finds out anything believe me i will never be discussing that on the forum.

sigh , Sentinel and planet labs update almost daily in some cases, larger cities get more coverage compared to smaller ones , Isb & Karachi will have more recent then compared to some place else, imagery is not for indian customers , go on twitter and u will see pakistanis posting extremely recent imagery of indian cities as well.
Example Indian Swathi Radar export to Armenia
This vid was uploaded on 22Jan , while the aircraft was in India on 21Jan,
then someone used sentinel and posted imagery of the very previous day in India.

Google earth has imagery of November 2020 of number of areas in India already updated , as for the update on masroor , In some areas like a UN base in Central Africa for example there is imagery of twice a month and for all 12 months , for some 3 years or so. And extremely clear too.
Last bits of the order ? Because deliveries started last year..

You know im being really cautious on this very thread and dont want to give out anything but i dont think this is any UNUSUAL activity. Yes activity has increased but its not because our shitty neighbors are desperately trying not to crash their new birds but it has increased since abhinandan came to drink the fantastic tea. And even if i somehow finds out anything believe me i will never be discussing that on the forum.
very well said. sometimes it's better to remain silent. indians are watching it too. Amraam is always ready.

We were in an exercise PN+PAF.

Well i can only say that air activity has been increased since 27th feb 2019. And yeah one (recent) night the activity was really strange, heard jets passing by 4 or 5 times in a short span of only 10 to 15mins.

Hi,

Those are just the night training missions over the ocean.

Anyone in Karachi on the ground, can confirm about the activity in Air but let's hope for the best. May be, someone is expecting some change/upgrade/update & had to keep a follow-up through continuous sat coverage. Ab koi ye na kahay k J-10C wala plaque....... By the way, depends which sat we are talking about and who is operating?

no comments..

https://dailytimes.com.pk/718513/de...rational-exercise-ribat-2021-held-at-karachi/

The hallmark of the exercise remained joint PN and PAF operations which were undertaken at extended ranges in the North Arabian Sea

Jab se yeh model manzar e aam pe AYa hai sb satellite ka rukh Masroor Airbase pe Moor Dia hai 😂😂📡🛰️🛰️

20210123_144040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom