What's new

Why many Pakistanis view Indians as the monsters across the border

Likewise, we see you as people with crippling inferiority complex. Hence phrases like, 1 Pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers.

still better than " ghar mai guss ke maren gay " mentality ... Pakistani media and People are far better than Indian when it comes to that ..

still better than " ghar mai guss ke maren gay " mentality ... Pakistani media and People are far better than Indian when it comes to that ..
You do realize that “Ghar me ghus ke maarengey" was simply a dialogue in a movie..? And even there, it was aimed at a terrorist kingpin, not at the Pak govt or populace.. A statement can have vastly different meanings in different contexts.. The contexts are important bro.. Try not to ignore them.

Do I smell the Wind of Change

OR it is just a hallucination

Anyways Kudos for a great article. Excellent Read :enjoy:
nothing has been changed we still remmber and avenge 90000 Kashmiris who were killed by Hindu regime.

Everybody needs an enemy to point fingers at, for their own failures. (Man !! never knew I was this good in writing stuffs) @Abingdonboy here I come, I may be the next you :P

Already have 35% plus 10% with china rest how long you can hold people are still struggling a mother freedom struggle of 1947 partition.

So Pakistan should be happy with its 35 percent

And India can Hold Kashmir as long as India has an overwhelming military superiority
over Pakistan

So Pakistan should be happy with its 35 percent

And India can Hold Kashmir as long as India has an overwhelming military superiority
over Pakistan
Who told you this overwhelming military superiority myth? y u forget China and 1962 u r military is not enough for Pakistan, Kashmir, Naxals if China joins then.

nothing has been changed we still remmber and avenge 90000 Kashmiris who were killed by Hindu regime.
Why do you want to trouble Late Hamid Gul who is responsible of this carnage.

Many Brave Indian Soldiers, Many Innocent Kashmiris and some Jehaadi mercenaries have already lost their lives.

Now would to take revenge by killing the kith and kin of Hamid Gul ?

There was no killings in Kashmir before he came up with his evil designs to use mercenaries against India after he successfully defeated the Russians in Afghanistan using Taliban.

Who told you this overwhelming military superiority myth? y u forget China and 1962 u r military is not enough for Pakistan, Kashmir, Naxals if China joins then.

1967 may perhaps be a lesser known incident for you, but we proved too good for them and proved our mettle again in 1987. So please keep that argument aside. Enjoy the beauty of Kashmir and Baluchistan as long as you have it.

It does not look good for a Former Amoured Corps officer ( yourself ) to talk in such
a UN Professional manner

Indian Army is LARGE enough and strong enough to Take on
Both Pakistan and China

And our Paramilitary forces can take care of the other threats

That is why Inspite of BOTH ; Pakistan and China DEMANDING Indian territory
have still Not dared to attack us together -- What is stopping you

It does not look good for a Former Amoured Corps officer ( yourself ) to talk in such
a UN Professional manner

Indian Army is LARGE enough and strong enough to Take on
Both Pakistan and China

And our Paramilitary forces can take care of the other threats

That is why Inspite of BOTH ; Pakistan and China DEMANDING Indian territory
have still Not dared to attack us together -- What is stopping you
What happend in 1962

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom