What's new

Why is there no reaction at all for IK arrest in Pak?

It is because we are cuck quom. We have no will to fight our oppressors. Our people would rather risk their lives fleeing to mid level countries like greece and Italy, then focus on correcting the problems at home. We fear the powerful. This is the main reason

But also we are beaten down mentally with everything that has occurred the last 15 months

Ahh I wouldn’t go that far. The truth is that true power comes from the barrel of a gun.As the saying goes. the only way to change that would be to challenge an organised military institution or in simple words fight it, which will do you little good as you ll probably end up six feet under.

The reality is we never evolved into a nation. 75 years on and we are still divided between Pathan Baloch punjabis Sindhis etc. and most of them hate each other. We lack nationhood. In my experience 95% Pakistanis are a pack of hyenas or vultures, they ll rip you off and screw you over whenever and wherever they get a chance. We are a mob and a mob has not morals ethics nor honor, which is why they are never able to bring about change and evolve into a nation. I laugh when people in Pakistan compare themselves with Turkey.

Is it because it has been proved he was indulged in corruption?
Is it because people are scared of army?
Is it because people have given up their fight thinking it's futile to protest as they have lost hope of a bright Pak?
This character of people to bow before the powerful .

Ahh I wouldn’t go that far. The truth is that true power comes from the barrel of a gun.As the saying goes. the only way to change that would be to challenge an organised military institution or in simple words fight it, which will do you little good as you ll probably end up six feet under.

The reality is we never evolved into a nation. 75 years on and we are still divided between Pathan Baloch punjabis Sindhis etc. and most of them hate each other. We lack nationhood. In my experience 95% Pakistanis are a pack of hyenas or vultures, they ll rip you off and screw you over whenever and wherever they get a chance. We are a mob and a mob has not morals ethics nor honor, which is why they are never able to bring about change and evolve into a nation. I laugh when people in Pakistan compare themselves with Turkey.

Chicken or the egg. I don't blame the common Pakistani, in my eyes everything starts from the top. Unfortunately our "top" is compromised of corrupt traitors in GHQ, who over 75 years have destroyed every other institution in the country for their unparrell power. Pakistan never had a chance.

You don’t have to be rocket scientist to understand that when a court passes a judgement, whatever a lay man or blind follower who worships personalities thinks, becomes pointless, that’s why we have law in civilised societies. So that decisions are not made based on what the random public think. Evidence ‘does’ and did prove what I’m claiming that’s why the court passed a judgement.

Now, if your calling the judge a crook thats your problem dear but that doesn’t change the facts. Perhaps you wanna talk about how transparent the judicial and legal system in Pakistan is. Well the judiciary in Pakistan is controlled by the Military Establishment. They favour their blue eyed. When Imran Khan was their blue eyed, they favoured him endlessly. By favour you mean deciding cases in someone’s favour with questionable evidence. Since Imran khan turned against the state, he no longer has their favour, hence any case that he is now facing will most certainly be decided against him. Besides, Almost every educated person with even a little sense residing in Pakistan is aware of the corrupt practices of Bushra Bibi, Farrah Gogi, Buzdar and Gen Faiz and the list doesn’t end there. So I guess IK had it coming.
Do some independent research unbiasedly and you will surely be enlightened, if you don’t live inside Pakistan that is otherwise your probably aware by now.
Give me evidence of all the claims u r making against IK, Bushra bibi. Farah gogi i dont vouch for ...

Once u r saying that judiciary works on instructions of military establishment on the other hand u r saying judiciary decision is unquestionable ... makeup ur mind first ... if they r following Establishment then how can they always be right ?

Furthermore, u r giving opinion support with facts otherwise u r a hypocrite and blind follower of corrupt system ...

Give me evidence of all the claims u r making against IK, Bushra bibi. Farah gogi i dont vouch for ...

Once u r saying that judiciary works on instructions of military establishment on the other hand u r saying judiciary decision is unquestionable ... makeup ur mind first ... if they r following Establishment then how can they always be right ?

Furthermore, u r giving opinion support with facts otherwise u r a hypocrite and blind follower of corrupt system ...

You need to read the post unbiasedly and calmly, only then will you be able to comprehend what I’m saying. I understand you support Imran khan blindly and cannot stand anything you hear against him. However I for one am not biased, I do not worship personalities nor do I support any of these corrupt politicians, I like to call a spade a spade and until now I don’t see that spade in Pakistani politics. Zardari, Nawaz and now Imran they’re all the same. You need evidence against bushes Bibi? Go listen to several of her leaked tapes. Besides it’s common knowledge that Bushra bibi took direct bribes for moving even a nail in government institutions during her time let alone transferring govt employees. I know this because I work in those areas. Farrah gogi and Bushra bibi are two sides of the same coin. Farrah is just a frontman or woman in this instance along worth her husband.

Anyhow coming to the point. The establishment controls the judiciary which means they control the truth. They decide indirectly who is wrong or right. However once the court passes an order, that becomes the truth and reality, whether right or wrong is another story. Nawaz challenged the state and paid for it. Imran challenged the state and paid for it. Evidence is a relative term in Pakistan. The state has dirt on everyone because they all are dirty. Imran is not an angel either do some research and you ll find the truth. Whether you want to believe it or not depends on who deeply brainwashed you are with his ideology.
We are having a civilised discussion here so try to refrain labelling people and using terms like hipócrite etc. you don’t want me to come down to that level. So please stay within the bounds of respect.

Last edited:
Not a single one of them knows the actual crime for which he was arrested and convicted.

Fools to aisi thread main ata hi nhn, hafeez sahab reply nhn kartay, and the the other lot also is aloof.

NOT A SINGLE GUY KNOWS.

Hafeez sahab said wait for the long order, us main likh hoga :lol:

IK didn't let you possess that, it has been going on since decades.

Secondly, I believe the whole estab brought PTI into power thing is way overblown.

PTI wasn't being helpd by ballot stuffing, there were no state operatives going around kidnapping people and hampering election campaigns.

If you say that the people didn't really vote for PTI, you are either blind or dishonest. PTI started showing it's work in KP and people saw that.

Sure, estab had a hand AFTER the elections when they helped with JKT and all, but that is that. Vote logon nay diay thay
The crime in judgement is clear; it's non declaration ..as taking stuff from toshakhana isn't a crime otherwise all generals will be in jail

Imran didn't disclose that he sold the toshakhana watch in his annual declaration forms. He only declared the amount and said it was a watch from toshakhana in his taxes but not in the declaration forum. Where he should have manually scribbled it somewhere or submitted an extra sheet as per the judge comments when the defense argued it was never asked and has been submitted in all his assets and tax returns anyway

The people of the subcontinent have always bent over backwards to every tyrant and invader.

So what's the issue here?

You need to read the post unbiasedly and calmly, only then will you be able to comprehend what I’m saying. I understand you support Imran khan blindly and cannot stand anything you hear against him. However I for one am not biased, I do not worship personalities nor do I support any of these corrupt politicians, I like to call a spade a spade and until now I don’t see that spade in Pakistani politics. Zardari, Nawaz and now Imran they’re all the same. You need evidence against bushes Bibi? Go listen to several of her leaked tapes. Besides it’s common knowledge that Bushra bibi took direct bribes for moving even a nail in government institutions during her time let alone transferring govt employees. I know this because I work in those areas. Farrah gogi and Bushra bibi are two sides of the same coin. Farrah is just a frontman or woman in this instance along worth her husband.

Anyhow coming to the point. The establishment controls the judiciary which means they control the truth. They decide indirectly who is wrong or right. However once the court passes an order, that becomes the truth and reality, whether right or wrong is another story. Nawaz challenged the state and paid for it. Imran challenged the state and paid for it. Evidence is a relative term in Pakistan. The state has dirt on everyone because they all are dirty. Imran is not an angel either do some research and you ll find the truth. Whether you want to believe it or not depends on who deeply brainwashed you are with his ideology.
We are having a civilised discussion here so try to refrain labelling people and using terms like hipócrite etc. you don’t want me to come down to that level. So please stay within the bounds of respect.

Common knowledge, i know, i work in these areas...

Man i am not asking for your opinion. Give me proof.

Regardinf state yes establishment every thing and they r responsible for shitty situation of the country. They r dishonest, corrupt and power hungry.

Regarding cicilised discussion u r fine calling me blind follower which is right but i am calling u hypocrite is wrong...

I am not a blind follower nor i am kid. I am highly successful professional in a highly skilled profession and has in depth knowledge of legal systems and white color crime. Financial audit is one of my professional skill so whatever my opinion is not based on false media narrative spread by establishment but based on facts, examining multiple documents and corrobarating evidence.

Imran khan might have many personality issues and might have done many politically incorrect decisions but he is crystal clear of corruption atleast in tosha khanna case and any case currently in court. These are not my personal opinion but professional opinion that i can prove even upto court of law.

ANyways from your post it is clear ur blind follower of biggest criminals of Pakistan i.e. establishment. So keep on claiming false narrative but people are no more blond. Establishment is exposed and they will pay for it... they have destroyed my countey and they keep on doing this . I am one of those wjo left their highly paid overseas jpb out of love of the country now have given up ... so me and people like me will be leaving Pakistan tp people like u r happy to get benefit of the corrupt system and will keep on defending it. Best of luck and enjoy ur slavery

Bricks, hangings, b@lls, mothers/sisters, P0rn , kidnappings and murder are some of the reasons why Pakistani's are not doing anything.

Common knowledge, i know, i work in these areas...

Man i am not asking for your opinion. Give me proof.

Regardinf state yes establishment every thing and they r responsible for shitty situation of the country. They r dishonest, corrupt and power hungry.

Regarding cicilised discussion u r fine calling me blind follower which is right but i am calling u hypocrite is wrong...

I am not a blind follower nor i am kid. I am highly successful professional in a highly skilled profession and has in depth knowledge of legal systems and white color crime. Financial audit is one of my professional skill so whatever my opinion is not based on false media narrative spread by establishment but based on facts, examining multiple documents and corrobarating evidence.

Imran khan might have many personality issues and might have done many politically incorrect decisions but he is crystal clear of corruption atleast in tosha khanna case and any case currently in court. These are not my personal opinion but professional opinion that i can prove even upto court of law.

ANyways from your post it is clear ur blind follower of biggest criminals of Pakistan i.e. establishment. So keep on claiming false narrative but people are no more blond. Establishment is exposed and they will pay for it... they have destroyed my countey and they keep on doing this . I am one of those wjo left their highly paid overseas jpb out of love of the country now have given up ... so me and people like me will be leaving Pakistan tp people like u r happy to get benefit of the corrupt system and will keep on defending it. Best of luck and enjoy ur slavery

my god, I am giving you my own personal first hand account but never mind you ll never believe anything I understand. So don’t even bother thinking about. Unfortunately your narrative is indeed based on a false media narrative built my a certain individual and political party but you fail to realise it, because if u ever had any direct dealing with Khan Bushra Bibi and his ministers you would know how crystal clear of corruption they are. I’m surprised to know that your in financial audit yet you don’t understand the legal importance of a court decision. The court requires proof and decides. Not you or the public. Besides do you have proof of every single claim you make in life, or the fact that Imran khan and Bushra Bibi is innocent? The burden of proof lies on the accused and he’s guilty. Your judgement is clouded by your unconditional love for a person not even an ideology.

the problem is your memory is very short like the rest of Pakistanis. Go back to your first post, You are the one who first referred to me as as blind follower. But it’s alright, pretty clear now whose actually what. Look at the post below and refresh your memory.
In you above post u were claiming that evidence seems to prove that IK and his wife were guilty and now u donr have any evidence like the crook judge.

I bet u dont even know the actual case and the legal

Blind followers of lies ...

Anyhow since you claim that all that was your professional opinion, why don’t you go prove it in court. If you do end up doing it and get a judgement passed, I Will I accept it.

People like me? You know nothing about me, you gave up on your country and left, speaks volume about you. I was born outside Pakistan and never needed to come here yet I choose to invest here and give all my charity here because Allah blessed me enough. it’s my motherland my family and people are here, I ll be ultimately buried here with my forefathers. I don’t care who is in power here or what the system is I would never abandon it based on a false narrative created by a political party or individuals such as Imran, Nawaz or Zardari Like I said I don’t worship personalities. I try my best to contribute my bit to the country and hope it will be a better place someday.
So next time when you point a finger at someone remember you are pointing three back at yourself. Never judge a person but I guess you didn’t learn that In all your years. Anyhow I’m not going to argue with you anymore, your free to believe what you like. This discussion is over. I m Sorry if something I said offended you.

Last edited:
my god, I am giving you my own personal first hand account but never mind you ll never believe anything I understand. So don’t even bother thinking about. Unfortunately your narrative is indeed based on a false media narrative built my a certain individual and political party but you fail to realise it, because if u ever had any direct dealing with Khan Bushra Bibi and his ministers you would know how crystal clear of corruption they are. I’m surprised to know that your in financial audit yet you don’t understand the legal importance of a court decision. The court requires proof and decides. Not you or the public. Besides do you have proof of every single claim you make in life, or the fact that Imran khan and Bushra Bibi is innocent? The burden of proof lies on the accused and he’s guilty. Your judgement is clouded by your unconditional love for a person not even an ideology.

the problem is your memory is very short like the rest of Pakistanis. Go back to your first post, You are the one who first referred to me as as blind follower. But it’s alright, pretty clear now whose actually what. Look at the post below and refresh your memory.

Anyhow since you claim that all that was your professional opinion, why don’t you go prove it in court. If you do end up doing it and get a judgement passed, I Will I accept it.

People like me? You know nothing about me, you gave up on your country and left, speaks volume about you. I was born outside Pakistan and never needed to come here yet I choose to invest here and give all my charity here because Allah blessed me enough. it’s my motherland my family and people are here, I ll be ultimately buried here with my forefathers. I don’t care who is in power here or what the system is I would never abandon it based on a false narrative created by a political party or individuals such as Imran, Nawaz or Zardari Like I said I don’t worship personalities. I try my best to contribute my bit to the country and hope it will be a better place someday.
So next time when you point a finger at someone remember you are pointing three back at yourself. Never judge a person but I guess you didn’t learn that In all your years. Anyhow I’m not going to argue with you anymore, your free to believe what you like. This discussion is over. I m Sorry if something I said offended you.
Burden of proof lies on the acused ... lolz ... which law r u referring to ... this is the biggest joke. It speaks of your credentials.

Mr. Burden of proof is not on the accused but on the person making acuasation ...

Hahahaha ...

U know nothing

It’s pretty clear Toshakhana was a witch hunt.

The returns were clearly mentioned in tax returns and election commission filing. They watch was not explicitly mentioned by source, but the numbers were submitted. Tax consultants and accountants of Imran Khan were denied to appear in court and the verdict hurriedly given out.

You’d be blind to think this was a fair verdict.

Now lets not get to the matter of how many cars, watches, jewelries, carpets, decorative items were taken by others without paying a single penny.

Back
Top Bottom