What's new

Why is there no reaction at all for IK arrest in Pak?

politics is dirty business.

Imran Khan played dirty imageeneering the cypher conspiracy & then laying the blame on Bajwa & army.

His opponents played dirty by using court cases.

There is little difference between Bhutto, Zardari, Sherief, Imran, Zia etc etc when it comes to corruption & playing dirty.

what people are left with is try to somehow find some glimpse of hope

Army has always lost everything for Pakistan

Bhutto lost half of the land mass of Pakistan

The Sheriefs have always run the economy down for Pakistan

Even Musharaf lost dignity for Pakistan buckling under a phone threat

In contrast Imran is the only one that won anything, even if it was only in cricket
plus he spoke english like a gora
what more do people want to support him

This is the fate of South Asia, not just Pakisran

We the people get what we the people deserve

kub niklo gay logon,,,, koofa kay logo kee tarah khamoos raho gay

IK has been convicted by the court.

It is not some talk show discussion any longer.

People should accept the decision of the court and follow the law.

People can keep supporting IK peacefully from their homes watching TVs while he is jail.
Wth is this Indian on a about?

There is no law in Pakistan. Bribery and corruption rules the day. Judges are pimps and laywers are drug dealers.

If solidarity with Imran Khan is to be expressed in the true sense, then there is no better time than this for the Jail Bharu Tehreek. Every true soldier of Imran Khan should surrender his arrest voluntarily. This will not only boost the morale of the captain but also prove his loyalty. Who is ready?

Imran did not spare even SKMH funds, it was proved in Khawaja Asif defamation case.

It takes a special kind of stupid, only seen in Pakistan, to write something like this.

Thousands of PTI workers are in jail thanks to the unconstitutional raids, arrests, and forced surrenders be harassments of families.

But your cockroach infested mind devoid of any sort of humanity writes something so devoid of this dimension.

There are numerous nonprofits that invest their funds in investments.

If you are the type of person in Pakistan then no wonder the country is lost.

if your interested your welcome to visit the courts on a working day and obtain a copy of the detailed judgement. It will contain all the evidence you seek along with the case proceedings. Yes I’m fairly acquainted with the case as it’s public knowledge.
Please care to share here legal points based on which he was found guilty.

No need to go to any court as judgement is available which is the most pathetic judgement.

However if u think its correct then please share the illegality proved and evidence against imran khan

politics is dirty business.

Imran Khan played dirty imageeneering the cypher conspiracy & then laying the blame on Bajwa & army.

His opponents played dirty by using court cases.

There is little difference between Bhutto, Zardari, Sherief, Imran, Zia etc etc when it comes to corruption & playing dirty.

what people are left with is try to somehow find some glimpse of hope

Army has always lost everything for Pakistan

Bhutto lost half of the land mass of Pakistan

The Sheriefs have always run the economy down for Pakistan

Even Musharaf lost dignity for Pakistan buckling under a phone threat

In contrast Imran is the only one that won anything, even if it was only in cricket
plus he spoke english like a gora
what more do people want to support him

This is the fate of South Asia, not just Pakisran

We the people get what we the people deserve
As this corrupt government is going home , our haramkhor generals and introducing new churn to Pakistani awam.

@ProudThamizhan mubarak ho nahi job per.

Please care to share here legal points based on which he was found guilty.

No need to go to any court as judgement is available which is the most pathetic judgement.

However if u think its correct then please share the illegality proved and evidence against imran khan

The legal points are for the judge to consider and I am not a judge, to sit and argue over a judgement because my opinion does not matter nor will it change anything. On the contrary, It would be a terrible waste of time. Whether the judgement is pathetic or correct or not, does not matter. It don’t care if it’s right or wrong to be honest, however I know it is legally binding once passed. If you feel it’s a wrong, you could file some sort of petition or complaint against it. Idk. I’m just here to discuss what’s happened and what could happen.

I will tie you up and throw you in a boxing ring.

And then when you can't move your arms, I will taunt you that you cannot fight or you don't know how to do boxing.

Would that seem fair?
The problem here is your ability to tie me up. Why did Ik let you possess the power of undermining the sanctity of the boxing rules while I cozied up to you when you favored my other matches? Why did i go around claiming you and Ik were on "same page"?

The legal points are for the judge to consider and I am not a judge, to sit and argue over a judgement because my opinion does not matter nor will it change anything. On the contrary, It would be a terrible waste of time. Whether the judgement is pathetic or correct or not, does not matter. It don’t care if it’s right or wrong to be honest, however I know it is legally binding once passed. If you feel it’s a wrong, you could file some sort of petition or complaint against it. Idk. I’m just here to discuss what’s happened and what could happen.
It’s mainly because the court declared Khan guilty in the toshakhana case. The evidence seems to prove that he or his wife were indeed part of the entire ordeal and secondly, people are just tired of putting their arse on the line. Also because most people have realised that you can’t challenge and stand against the state as you and your family all suffer not the leaders.

In you above post u were claiming that evidence seems to prove that IK and his wife were guilty and now u donr have any evidence like the crook judge.

I bet u dont even know the actual case and the legal points.

Blind followers of lies ...

In you above post u were claiming that evidence seems to prove that IK and his wife were guilty and now u donr have any evidence like the crook judge.

Blind followers of lies ...

Not a single one of them knows the actual crime for which he was arrested and convicted.

Fools to aisi thread main ata hi nhn, hafeez sahab reply nhn kartay, and the the other lot also is aloof.

NOT A SINGLE GUY KNOWS.

Hafeez sahab said wait for the long order, us main likh hoga :lol:

The problem here is your ability to tie me up. Why did Ik let you possess the power of undermining the sanctity of the boxing rules while I cozied up to you when you favored my other matches? Why did i go around claiming you and Ik were on "same page"?

IK didn't let you possess that, it has been going on since decades.

Secondly, I believe the whole estab brought PTI into power thing is way overblown.

PTI wasn't being helpd by ballot stuffing, there were no state operatives going around kidnapping people and hampering election campaigns.

If you say that the people didn't really vote for PTI, you are either blind or dishonest. PTI started showing it's work in KP and people saw that.

Sure, estab had a hand AFTER the elections when they helped with JKT and all, but that is that. Vote logon nay diay thay

Blind followers of lies

You don’t have to be rocket scientist to understand that when a court passes a judgement, whatever a lay man or blind follower who worships personalities thinks, becomes pointless, that’s why we have law in civilised societies. So that decisions are not made based on what the random public think. Evidence ‘does’ and did prove what I’m claiming that’s why the court passed a judgement.

Now, if your calling the judge a crook thats your problem dear but that doesn’t change the facts. Perhaps you wanna talk about how transparent the judicial and legal system in Pakistan is. Well the judiciary in Pakistan is controlled by the Military Establishment. They favour their blue eyed. When Imran Khan was their blue eyed, they favoured him endlessly. By favour you mean deciding cases in someone’s favour with questionable evidence. Since Imran khan turned against the state, he no longer has their favour, hence any case that he is now facing will most certainly be decided against him. Besides, Almost every educated person with even a little sense residing in Pakistan is aware of the corrupt practices of Bushra Bibi, Farrah Gogi, Buzdar and Gen Faiz and the list doesn’t end there. So I guess IK had it coming.
Do some independent research unbiasedly and you will surely be enlightened, if you don’t live inside Pakistan that is otherwise your probably aware by now.

Last edited:
It is because we are cuck quom. We have no will to fight our oppressors. Our people would rather risk their lives fleeing to mid level countries like greece and Italy, then focus on correcting the problems at home. We fear the powerful. This is the main reason

But also we are beaten down mentally with everything that has occurred the last 15 months

Back
Top Bottom