What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

The stats you posted are counted in the year 2000, check the details there before trolling!! Population below poverty line is measured in the south Asia as the persons having food of less than 2200kcal!! the stat which I posted are of 2011/12 and that is the poverty rate of India is 37% and 31.5% in Bangladesh, the unemployment rate of India is 9.8% while in Bangladesh its about 5%!!

India had poverty of 25% back in 2007(CIA world fact book), I wonder how it increased to 37% in 2011, upsurge by 12% in just 4 years with average GDP growth of 7%+. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't know Bangladeshi with inferiority complex will do this sort of mutilation of data so show their country country as developed country like Europe. But in really Bangladesh is country of pole-vaulters.

^^ Dude how dare you compare a poor country like India to Bangladesh. Its Blasphemy.

As after all your country media is saying india is the worst place to born based on UN data as it lagged behind all of its neighbor. Not my comment but your own country's comment.

Par Bangladeshi comment maarenge. Kya din aa gaye hain. :lol:

I want to live in Megacities of Shonar Bangladesh where 70% people live in slums and having 1/3 per capita income than India.My Delhi metro is waste, I will ride in hypothetical Dhaka Metro. My poor India is nothing before Bangladesh. :cry: :cry:

Good that you realized the truth..India is nothing, I repeat nothing , in front of Bangladesh. Last I heard G8 may kick out Italy in favor Sonar Bangladesh.

kya matlab hai tera k bangladeshi bhi comment marenge :what:

tu konsa 1st world country me rehta hai :what:

Hum to nahi rehte par tum zaroor humse kaafi peechhe ho. Simple. Tumhare yahan poverty zyada hai ab tum pe depend karta hai ki poverty rate kis parameter pe depend karta hai $1, $1.25 ya $2. Tumhare yahan slums zyada hai aur tum hamare slums pe hanse ho, hamare desh mein Aizawl(Aizawl Monorail) jaise chhote shahar mein bhi Monorail ban raha hai tum to aaj bhi meter gauge pe safar karte ho.

Hum 1st world bhale na sahi par tumse kaafi aage hain.

Hum to nahi rehte par tum zaroor humse kaafi peechhe ho. Simple. Tumhare yahan poverty zyada hai ab tum pe depend karta hai ki poverty rate kis parameter pe depend karta hai $1, $1.25 ya $2. Tumhare yahan slums zyada hai aur tum hamare slums pe hanse ho, hamare desh mein Aizawl(Aizawl Monorail) jaise chhote shahar mein bhi Monorail ban raha hai tum to aaj bhi meter gauge pe safar karte ho.

Hum 1st world bhale na sahi par tumse kaafi aage hain.

uska reason ye hai tumhare pass 120 crore ki abadi hai :woot:

uska reason ye hai tumhare pass 120 crore ki abadi hai :woot:

Hmmm. Means you talks of number and population size when it comes to bash India and when it comes to praise Bangladesh you will talk of percentage.

Like I talked about railways back in 1947, half of India's railway was meter gauge with 300km of electrified broad gauge tracks in 1500V DC. Now 90% of rail tracks in India is Broad Gauge and 50% of railway tracks (1/3 of route) electrified in 25kv AC and 80% route double or triple. And you still have those British era system. So, we fared better than you and there are many more infrastructure sector.

Na hi hamaray yaha 500+ population density hai.

in this case density doesnt matter
u have bigger land n huge population
after 47 n 71 this country is still rising thats a huge achievement

Hmmm. Means you talks of number and population size when it comes to bash India and when it comes to praise Bangladesh you will talk of percentage.

Like I talked about railways back in 1947, half of India's railway was meter gauge with 300km of electrified broad gauge tracks in 1500V DC. Now 90% of rail tracks in India is Broad Gauge and 50% of railway tracks (1/3 of route) electrified in 25kv AC and 80% route double or triple. And you still have those British era system. So, we fared better than you and there are many more infrastructure sector.

in BD we dont use rail very much u have 2 understand BD is not a big country

we use buses

japanese made hino buses

not ur khatara tata buses body made of woods

but thats not problem its made in india

well we'r gonna make our buses n trucks very soon

its not our hobby 2 bash indians

we'r just protesting thats all

2 ur selfish govt. n its egoistic people

Back
Top Bottom