What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

in BD we dont use rail very much u have 2 understand BD is not a big country

we use buses

japanese made hino buses

not ur khatara tata buses body made of woods

but thats not problem its made in india

well we'r gonna make our buses n trucks very soon

Besharmi ki hadd hoti hai apni beizzati main bhi aapko naaz hai........

your mode of transportation are second hand buses from Japan and you are complaining that we are having TATA buses!! Tata motors one of the largest manufacture of automobiles in world.

Besharmi ki hadd hoti hai apni beizzati main bhi aapko naaz hai........

your mode of transportation are second hand buses from Japan and you are complaining that we are having TATA buses!! Tata motors one of the largest manufacture of automobiles in world.

kis besharmi ki bat kar rahe ho uncle

tata buses itnai acha hota toh BD sabse jyada ye bus kharidta

i was talking about quality

jyada tikau nahi hai indian made automobiles

remember maine kya kaha " but thats not problem its made in india "

matlab aap log khud banate ho thats really good

agar quality utnai acha hota toh trust me hum japanese na kharid k aapke tata hi kharidte :frown:

in BD we dont use rail very much u have 2 understand BD is not a big country

we use buses

japanese made hino buses

not ur khatara tata buses body made of woods

but thats not problem its made in india

well we'r gonna make our buses n trucks very soon

That's why I told you even Bangladeshi will make comments on India. Everyone know TATA in the world and you are laughing at them and talking in future tense about Bangladesh's automobile industry. I think you guys import out TATA Buses and railway engines.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

its not our hobby 2 bash indians

we'r just protesting thats all

2 ur selfish govt. n its egoistic people

Like you guys behave like selfish when it comes to illegal immigrants and lie openly.

To the bharatis those who constantly raise illegal migration issue I would like to say to them... "India is the worst place to be born in" even it is said by Indian media itself. Why should Bangladeshis will go to poor bordering states to be a maid, hawkers, rickshaw puller or to live in slum? N the refugee or other hindus those who have gone to to India in and around 1971 is no longer our liability as hardly most of them are alive and their descendent are now 2nd or 3rd generation of them who born n get up in India so they are Indian citizen and your headache. If you have illegal migration issue ask your government to raise it officially with proof. Else just shut the f@@k off. No body gives a damn care of what the extremist radical hindu groups think.

After reading the following article hope no Indian will raise the issue of Illegal migration again.
Whatever you say...There are loads of Bangladeshis who come to India..and when all Indians agree to it,it has to be true,cuz its visible.You sitting in Canada,better shut the fk up.That teenage girl who was shot by BSF was also in India illegally and working and created much fuss,so you can guess.

That's why I told you even Bangladeshi will make comments on India. Everyone know TATA in the world and you are laughing at them and talking in future tense about Bangladesh's automobile industry. I think you guys import out TATA Buses and railway engines.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Like you guys behave like selfish when it comes to illegal immigrants and lie openly.

tata is a well known brand in india not western world
but its an indian company thats a nice thing for u guys

aur bhai tujhe agar koi illegal immigrant mile toh wapas vejh diyo
marna nahi

To the author, I'd like to answer his question with a question:

Why in God's good name should we care what the hindustanis feel or say. Insensitive to our affairs? Who cares? Do we rely on them, do we have some existential need for them to be mindful of our affairs?

is there something i'm missing here?

:unsure:
Yes,a brain your head!

tata is a well known brand in india not western world
but its an indian company thats a nice thing for u guys

aur bhai tujhe agar koi illegal immigrant mile toh wapas vejh diyo
marna nahi

Tu sach mein Gawar hai. Tatas are the owner of Jaguar and Land Rover and India is the sixth largest automobile manufacturer in the world. Tum chahe khatara bolo ya ghatiya bolo that will only show your jealousy.

Pata hai goli lag jayegi fir bhi pole-vaulting karne aa jaate hain.

kis besharmi ki bat kar rahe ho uncle

tata buses itnai acha hota toh BD sabse jyada ye bus kharidta

i was talking about quality

jyada tikau nahi hai indian made automobiles

remember maine kya kaha " but thats not problem its made in india "

matlab aap log khud banate ho thats really good

agar quality utnai acha hota toh trust me hum japanese na kharid k aapke tata hi kharidte :frown:

Nahi Beta its not that simple like you are saying...........

Today Indian automobile industry are manufacturing world class product.

Its not the question of quality there may be other norms for which BD is not importing vehicles from India may be cost.

Stop all of your bs without any credible reference. I have posted everything with proof to support my claim. Not only that a would be future prime minister even said that Hindu terrorists are biggest threat to India then even laskar e tayyeba.

What is your point of bringing partition issue of India, Pakistan over here? Do you want to say hindus were innocent over there. Dominance and discrimination of some hindu elite over the muslims eventually leads the movement of partition. But both has committed excess but hindu radicals showed most brutality.

The issue of Thailand and Philippines are moving towards better direction. In philippines and thilands muslims were discriminated more that have created response. Same applies to Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir etc but those are occupied territory and they are fighting for independence. Even freedom fighters are fighting in North east India.

Even your hindu brother tamil tigers did that in Sri lanka. You know it pretty well to what extant they were radical and radicalizes the local population with all sort of terror activity.

n In uk, france n germany the issue against muslim is nothing but to gain some vote bank from right wing Christians what your hindu politicians always try to do.

But what your hindu terror groups are doing is that they are doing all sort of terror activity intentionally just to gain power and eliminate the minorities which none of the muslim terror groups are doing apart from fighting the foreign occupiers and trying to gain independence. From afghanistan to middle east what ever is happening is a direct reaction of US involvement and unjust war for the sake of neocons and Israeli lobby group, Before afghan and iraq war those place were much for peaceful and without any terror attack.

Your lie and denial of hindu terror activity which even acknowledged by your country's would be prime minister and making no reply on that makes you nothing but radical follower of extremist and probably terror group.
Well,Islamic terrorism is so famous that it doesn't even needs to be brought up like you are trying to..
Get the point?...

The unemployment rate of India is 9.8% while in Bangladesh its about 5%!! India also has a higher poverty rate which is 37% in India and 31.5% in Bangladesh!! Just correcting you!!
Bangladesh has the lowest per capita income among the south asian countries..i.e average bangladeshi is poorer than any other average south asian.
Just waking you up!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

The unemployment rate of India is 9.8% while in Bangladesh its about 5%!! India also has a higher poverty rate which is 37% in India and 31.5% in Bangladesh!! Just correcting you!!
And saying Bangladesh has less poor % than India is delusional..check up facts from wiki and good sources before you burst out.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Remember...
Tumko kuch nahi aata hai Bharat tumhara papa hai!:cheesy:

Tu sach mein Gawar hai. Tatas are the owner of Jaguar and Land Rover and India is the sixth largest automobile manufacturer in the world. Tum chahe khatara bolo ya ghatiya bolo that will only show your jealousy.

Pata hai goli lag jayegi fir bhi pole-vaulting karne aa jaate hain.

abe yar khatara bech bech k jo paisa banaya hai usse jaguar jaise company kharida hai khud banaya nahi

there's difference

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Nahi Beta its not that simple like you are saying...........

Today Indian automobile industry are manufacturing world class product.

Its not the question of quality there may be other norms for which BD is not importing vehicles from India may be cost.

u think tata is better than hino n toyota ???

nice joke

/COLOR]

nice joke[/QUOTE]

No I didnt say that..

Its not only quality matters every time why japanese Buses could not make market in India although India is much much bigger market than BD

See BD was Pakistan till 1971 after independance Pakistan was more interested in buying buses or trucks from Japan or other countries, Since you were part of that so same condition was implied to you. also after BD was made Japanese companys were already having base so they get flourished.as I had already said its not only quality but post service also matters. Mechanics and Driver were also used to of the buses which they were already handling. They will hesitate for a change. Spare parts are easily available and many more. This may be the reason

abe yar khatara bech bech k jo paisa banaya hai usse jaguar jaise company kharida hai khud banaya nahi

there's difference

nice joke

Envy Bangladeshi. :rofl: Maine kabhi Hino ka naam nahi suna aur India mein kabhi nahi dekha aur Toyota rarely hi dikhta hai, warna zyadatar TATA, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra dikhta hai ya fir firangi brand mein volvo dikhta hai.

India had poverty of 25% back in 2007(CIA world fact book), I wonder how it increased to 37% in 2011, upsurge by 12% in just 4 years with average GDP growth of 7%+. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't know Bangladeshi with inferiority complex will do this sort of mutilation of data so show their country country as developed country like Europe. But in really Bangladesh is country of pole-vaulters.

Bangladesh has the lowest per capita income among the south asian countries..i.e average bangladeshi is poorer than any other average south asian.
Just waking you up!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

And saying Bangladesh has less poor % than India is delusional..check up facts from wiki and good sources before you burst out.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Remember...
Tumko kuch nahi aata hai Bharat tumhara papa hai!:cheesy:

Here are the infos!!

Economy of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unemployment
Bangladesh : 5%(2011)
India : 9.8%(2011)

Population
below poverty line

Bangladesh : 31.5%(2011)
India : 37%(2011)