What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

This is the height of Bangladeshi desperation . This is like Bangladesh jumping up and down in front of India for attention but India couldnt care less and keeps telling BD to go away as India has more important matters to take care of .

Have some self respect Bangladesh . Make yourself strong enough so that India would itself stand up and take notice . Crying for attention like this makes you look like a joke .

malnutrition and hunger -

800px-GHI_2011_Severity_Map.jpg

:lol:

Bangladesh is below India .

Let me ask something to the BD forum members.........

Tell me which country is SYMPATHETIC towards INDIA????

Do you really believe that a country as a whole could be sympathetic towards another country sidelining it's own interest.....??

For example, look at China.....they are diverting the flow of Brahmaputra river for their own interest.....are they sympathetic towards Indians.....??

wake up bro....in a real world....every country is for itself.....

Having said that......let me assure you, India won't do anything similar to China........you'll get your fair share of water.....

Let me ask something to the BD forum members.........

Tell me which country is SYMPATHETIC towards INDIA????

Do you really believe that a country as a whole could be sympathetic towards another country sidelining it's own interest.....??

For example, look at China.....they are diverting the flow of Brahmaputra river for their own interest.....are they sympathetic towards Indians.....??

wake up bro....in a real world....every country is for itself.....

Having said that......let me assure you, India won't do anything similar to China........you'll get your fair share of water.....

Whoops:
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=224774

Bangladesh's auto 'industry' is not an industry for starters. It is nothing more than mere assembling.

but thats not the point

we dont have that much customers for making a full time automobile industry

but the point is we have japanese made hino n toyota's quality wise these buses n cars

r way better than indian made automobiles

Prince even OEM of different companies in India are having more turn over than these assembly units you have given the link, dude you also know comparing BD auto industry to India is a joke.[/QUOTE]

i wasnt comparing u have a bigger country n a bigger market

there's no Q about it

but japanese vehicles r quality wise better than ur indian made 1s

indian made cars r much much cheaper than the japanese 1s

but thats not the point

we dont have that much customers for making a full time automobile industry

but the point is we have japanese made hino n toyota's quality wise these buses n cars

r way better than indian made automobiles

Well, they are still Japanese technology. And true, a very small percentage of Bangladeshis actually own private cars.

We have a looong way to go to achieve a truly self sufficient automobile industry.

Indian cars are pretty okay now. I remember back in the 80's when a lot of Maruti 800s came into Bangladesh. They were so bad, that even now, they still have a long lasting psychological impact on Bangladeshi consumers :lol:

poverty levels -

Poverty headcount ratio at $1.25 a day (PPP) (% of population) | Data | Table

According to World Bank poverty threshold of 1.25 dollars per person , 2010 figures -

India - 32.7 %

Bangladesh- 43.3 %

:tup:

Besta luck for the future Bangladesh

dont judge by only dollars

farmers dont commit suicide here like india

in this small country we have huge population

but our rice production is enough

much enough that we can even export rice now

in BD rice vegs r much much cheaper than india

its even more cheaper in village areas

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Well, they are still Japanese technology. And true, a very small percentage of Bangladeshis actually own private cars.

We have a looong way to go to achieve a truly self sufficient automobile industry.

Indian cars are pretty okay now. I remember back in the 80's when a lot of Maruti 800s came into Bangladesh. They were so bad, that even now, they still have a long lasting psychological impact on Bangladeshi consumers :lol:

i dont think its easy 2 make automobile industry in BD

we dont have much of a lands 2 run large numbers of vehicles :meeting:

dont judge by only dollars

farmers dont commit suicide here like india

in this small country we have huge population

but our rice production is enough

much enough that we can even export rice now

in BD rice vegs r much much cheaper than india

its even more cheaper in village areas

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

i dont think its easy 2 make automobile industry in BD

we dont have much of a lands 2 run large numbers of vehicles :meeting:

human development index , poverty levels , malnutrition and hunger everything has been provided . In every way Bangladesh is behind .

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Pakistan 21%

2dir1xh.gif

Pakistan's latest figures are for 2008 .i wonder why they dont provide the figures for after 2008 since their country and economy both started going down the drain . Eh false flag ?:azn:

The unemployment rate of India is 9.8% while in Bangladesh its about 5%!! India also has a higher poverty rate which is 37% in India and 31.5% in Bangladesh!! Just correcting you!!
I was not comparing India and Bangladesh, just stating BD's inherent weaknesses. We can overcome poverty and unemployment but not the forces of nature.

human development index , poverty levels , malnutrition and hunger everything has been provided . In every way Bangladesh is behind .

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Pakistan's latest figures are for 2008 .i wonder why they dont provide the figures for after 2008 since their country and economy both started going down the drain . Eh false flag ?:azn:

that fact that your country has more poor than entire african continent and that amounts to 350 million people is enough to show the state of indian economy and poverty..........Bangladesh's entire population is 180 million.....bottom line is india has got 1000 times more poor than bangladesh............

now Pakistan is 5 times larger than bangladesh in terms of land area...but our population is same as bangladesh....so if u look at it.....Pakistan is much much better than indian and bangladesh in terms of economic aspects.

Back
Top Bottom