What's new

Why is India excluded from OIC?

People on this site are just full of hatred and this hatred has blocked their critical thinking and reasoning skills.
The reasons you guys are giving are weird AF
1. India is not a Muslim majority country, neither are Guyana, Gabon, Uganda, Suriname and Mozambique then why are these countries allowed in OIC, why is Thailand given observer status when its muslim population is less than 6%.

2. Because India is oppressing Muslims and current government is Facist, Current so called Facist government wasn't ruling India in the 80's 90's or even 2000's why didn't OIC gave us a membership then.
And don't you think a OIC could pressurize India better (against mistreatment of muslims) if India was a member of OIC
And Muslims weren't oppressed in 80's or 2000's so why didn't OIC gave us a membership then.

A country with nearly 300 million muslims more than the combined population of the bottom 40 countries is not a part of OIC but OIC wants to call itself an islamic organization,
looks like the So called muslim brotherhood doesn't care about economic prosperity of 300 million Muslims

And what is your definition of Muslim world because 8 of the OIC countries aren't even muslim majority let alone follow Sharia law or any sort of islamic law for that matter.
A country with more muslim population than entirety of Bangladesh is not Islamic enough.

OIC is an economic organisation too, why wouldn't we show intrest in joining OIC specially when we have a significant muslim population of nearly 300 million which will greatly benefit economically from India's admission to OIC.

Pakistan should just call a spade a spade and not shy away from accepting that they are blocking India's admission to OIC because it will reduce Pakistan's influence in the OIC, infact you guys should be proud that you have such a stronghold in a powerful organisation like OIC.

Pakistan the So called champion of Muslims of South Asia and world in large is working against the economic interests of 300 million Indian Muslims because it Hates India and Hindus more than it loves muslims. Huh, So much for the Muslim Brotherhood.
Bloody Hypocrites
India should have a minority Muslim population of at least 40% and then it should be discussed providing observer status

Yes India should be included in OIC

After all they keep finding birthplace of their gods under mosques every other day. Who else than India deserve to be in OIC?? They even have their gods under mosques
I’ll wait for your collective minds to explode when India comes in finally as an observer state.

Maybe Pakistan could lobby for our membership If we offer them 500mn usd or something.

I’ll wait for your collective minds to explode when India comes in finally as an observer state.

Maybe Pakistan could lobby for our membership If we offer them 500mn usd or something.

And it would be fun watching all the pajeets whining about this latest act of "muslim appeasement"

India should have a minority Muslim population of at least 40% and then it should be discussed providing observer status
8 member states have a muslim population of less than 40%, did you not read my comment before replying.
here let me quote my self
1. India is not a Muslim majority country, neither are Guyana(6.4%), Gabon(11.2%), Uganda (11.5%), Suriname (15.2%) and Mozambique (18%) then why are these countries allowed in OIC, why is Thailand given observer status when its muslim population is less than 6%.

I was going to give arguments to this shit post but after reading this it is quite funny that some people are so detached from reality. I rather not waste my time anyways thanks for a good laugh. Kashmir has left the chat
Translation I don't have a proper argument, so lets mock the other guy

Why should India be included in the first place? Why would India even have an interest in joining an organization for Muslims? Some weird fetish you guys have!
The quest for legitimacy

Nope. India can join once they have a muslim population of even 10% that they don't consider termites

India's standing in global politics is more on the western side. OIC was created as a result of superpowers pressure on Islamic countries to put on a united front.
If India is a part of it, it will only push western agenda causing divisions among members. Unless Indian Muslims can create their own foreign policy that is separate from Indian policy, Indian participation in OIC will be as good as any secular Christian country.

your logic is like accepting Russia into NATO for it to provide "different perspective" and solve issues with talks. Lmao India is not a friendly state to Muslims hell its current government shows it well.

Just send them some Gundam/Atta. If you send money it will never reach their public.

Last edited:
India's standing in global politics is more on the western side. OIC was created as a result of superpowers pressure on Islamic countries to put on a united front.
If India is a part of it, it will only push western agenda causing divisions among members. Unless Indian Muslims can create their own foreign policy that is separate from Indian policy, Indian participation in OIC will be as good as any secular Christian country.
India is not in western camp. West sanctioned Russian oil. We purchased Russian oil. Most of the military hardware is Russian.

More like Pakistan is a puppet of US. You could not buy wheat or oil from Russia. Your Iran gas pipeline is nonfunctional because of sanctions.

Not a pajeet who desperately wants to join OIC
We will get there on our own worth. It is positioning your foreign policy to accommodate Islamic countries in your trade and development. You guys were promised 4.2 billion dollars in loans by Islamic development bank in recent talks that commenced in Geneva. As a developing country we have to develop relationships and explore all options.

Back
Top Bottom