What's new

why is denying the holocaust against the law?

im not denying that the holocaust happened.
however I've never understood why these "champions" of human rights and free speech ban "denial of the holocaust"

16 european countries +israel have made it illegal to deny the holocaust
punishment for simply denying something is that not denying people freedom of speech?
17 people have been persecuted for simply denying that the holocaust ever happened.

what do you guys think about this draconian law?

punishments people received for denying the holocaust:

DateNameCountrySentence
(various)Jean-Marie Le PenFrance, Germanyfines[55]
Feb. 27, 1998Roger GaraudyFranceimprisonment (suspended), ₣240,000 fine[56]
Jul. 21, 1998Jürgen GrafSwitzerland15 months' imprisonment (fled Switzerland to avoid sentence)[57]
Jul. 21, 1998Gerhard FörsterSwitzerland12 months' imprisonment, disgorgement[58]
April 8, 1999Fredrick TöbenAustralia7 months' imprisonment Mannheim, Germany - retrial - 2011 indefinitely stayed by judge Dr Meinerzhagen. October 1 - November 19, 2008, London, extradition to Mannheim, Germany, on European Arrest Warrant issued by Germany, failed. August 15 - November 12, 2009, Adelaide, Australia - for contempt of court because he refused to stop questioning the Holocaust's 3 basics: 6 million, systematic state extermination, gas chambers as murder weapon.
May 27, 1999Jean PlantinFrance6 months' imprisonment (suspended), fine, damages[59]
Apr. 11, 2000Gaston-Armand AmaudruzSwitzerland1 year imprisonment, damages[60]
Feb. 20, 2006David IrvingAustria1 year imprisonment[61]
Mar. 15, 2006Germar RudolfGermany2½ years' imprisonment[62]
Oct. 3, 2006Robert FaurissonFrance€7,500 fine, 3 months' probation[63]
Feb. 15, 2007Ernst ZündelGermany5 years' imprisonment[64]
Jan. 14, 2008Wolfgang FröhlichAustria6 years' imprisonment (third offence)[65]
Jan. 15, 2008Sylvia StolzGermany3½ years' imprisonment[66]
Mar. 11, 2009Horst MahlerGermany5 years' imprisonment[67]
Oct. 23, 2009Dirk ZimmermanGermany9 months' imprisonment[68]
Oct. 27, 2009Richard WilliamsonGermany€12,000 fine[69] [later overturned]
Jan. 31, 2013Gyorgy NagyHungary18-month suspended jail sentence [70]

there are jewish holocaust deniers as well david cole is one and i will list more as i find them.
The reason is simple: if you deny the biggest Nazi crime, you are whitewashing the Nazism. And no one wants repeating Nazism.

Denazification was a policy imposed by victor countries over defeated countries infected with nazism. Victor countries themselves (USA, UK, USSR) dont have a ban on Holocaust denial. If u had some brain u would ask urself, why US, a country with biggest Jewish influence after Israel does not have such ban. But u dont have.

btw how did her father get the diary?
weren't men and women separated? did he go searching for her belongings? i heard there is a lot of controversy surrounding diary of ann frank. like i think the pen it was written with didn't exist during the holocaust or something.
No bro, I read that...it was countered...

Though the website I read it from was questionable....but it is true there are alot of controversies hence many people questioning the holocaust's existence to the actual number who were murdered...

A little more on this subject:
  1. Why will the Zionists not release the authentic Red Cross records of the time and locations, which show who did escape, who did survived and who perished? Is it because these records show some 100,000 perished in the 6 years from 1939 to 1945, not the six million as propaganda would have it? I am not trying to excuse away the horribleness of what happened, I am trying to expose the subsequent horribleness compounded by lies and evil-inspired untruth.

2. If 6 million Jews died at the hands of the Nazis, where did the 5.9 million who settled in Palestine, America, Canada, the UK, Australia, South America, etc., come from?

3. If the 6 million figure is so sacrosanct and precise, why did the Auschwitz Memorial reduce the figure, on its own accord, from SIX million, to ONE million?
All this goes to show that Evil begets Evil.

Holocaust Fact and Fiction
There are also records of people who helped the Jews escape... the same ones whose names were in the records as dead...

What a horrible fake! :sick: Must've outsourced it to some Bollywood director......and oh, nice background music. Any alien would've been spooked by that eerie tune. They should've used the X-Files whistle for better results though.

Have you seen that alien autopsy video? Looked to be a different species of alien in it.:lol:

ps: Top comment on youtube : "But did he get the job?" :rofl:
lol so basically this is the type of evidence for the holocaust lol

Sorry to say regarding the trials I can only find on Jewish websites...Mostly Israeli...hence my reluctance to read them!
You do know that there is a world of information even outside the internet, right? You know, the "hard evidence"? The judgement at Nuremberg did not come to their conclusions based on "Jewish websites".

And anyway, all I can say at this stage is that there is plenty of evidence from any source you want, even German, even Nazi. Arguing that the earth is flat would be easier to do than denying the holocaust.

People are not scared to talk about it . There are no holocaust deniers but people who dispute magnitude of it .
So do you personally know of anyone who openly posed this question in public in Germany: "hmm, did six million Jews really get gassed by the Germans during WW2??"

Otherwise i can't see how you would come to the conclusion that people "are not scared to talk about it" when on the contrary i already gave you and example of one Jewish individual by the name of David Cole who's life was threatened in order to silence him for good.

With the dissolution of the former Soviet Union in 1991, the captured German records of the Auschwitz industrial complex were released by the Russians. Included were the 'Death Books', some 73 or 74 bound volumes, containing the death certificates and examining doctors' reports on all deaths in the industrial complex. The following figures should be of interest: The camp closed in January of 1945. The total death count was 73,137. Of these 47,539 died from typhus (which the Jewish partisans bragged that they had a hand in the introduction into the camps as part of their war effort). 25,598 died of 'natural' causes (including suicide, execution for sabotage, murder, theft of food and the like). 38,031 were listed as Jews on the death rolls.

[The Holocaust] "is not simply one example of genocide but a nearly successful attempt on the life of God's chosen children and, thus, on God himself." Abraham Foxman, National Director of the Anti-Defamation League, writing in the ADL's Frontline, January 1994. These vermicious knids really do believe they are a cut above everyone else. What are Jews? A racial crime syndicate. A nation of whiners-through-time, the human form of lampreys, leeches and ticks. If a Jew cuts his finger, the galaxy is guilty. What did you do to prevent it? What a loathsome race of racketeers, the Jews. Eternally extorting, eternally whining, eternally ugly, eternally disliked. The "Holocaust" was the best thing that ever happened to them. If it hadn't happened, they would have had to make it up. Oh, wait...

For Wiesel... the Holocaust is effectively a "mystery" religion. Thus Wiesel intones that the Holocaust "leads into darkness," "negates all answers," "lies outside, if not beyond, history," "defies both knowledge and description," "cannot be explained nor visualized," is "never to be comprehended or transmitted," marks a "destruction of history" and a "mutation on a cosmic scale." Only the survivor-priest (read: only Wiesel) is qualified to divine its mystery. And yet, the Holocaust's mystery, Wiesel avows, is "noncommunicable"; "we cannot even talk about it." Thus, for his standard fee of $25,000 (plus chauffeured limousine), Wiesel lectures that the "secret" of Auschwitz's "truth lies in silence." (Finkelstein on Elie Wiesel.)

Fact, Fiction and Fantasy about the Holocaust

1. If the 6 million figure is so sacrosanct and precise, why did the Auschwitz Memorial reduce the figure, on its own accord, from SIX million, to ONE million?

Holocaust Fact and Fiction

Greater minds than yours ( and mine) came to this figure. Where do you guys find these web sites ? The fact that you even quote them makes your credibility nil. You were better off with the rags RT and PressTV.

What is your point?

Also, just because West hasn't done it, it doesn't mean it is not capable of doing it.
Many of the laws do not mention the Holocaust as such. They ban denying Crimes against Humanity etc.
so if a genocide vs Muslims occured, this cannot be denied either.

1). The alleged gas chambers were built AFTER the war by the Soviet Union and the Polish Communist gov.t.

2). The alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz where the Jews were supposedly "gassed" did not have the "Prussian Blue" cyanide residue from extensive use of Zyklon B gas which was the Nazi "weapon" of choice for "gassing" Jews.

The residue was only observed in small gas chambers which were used for delousing prisoner cloths from typhus and flees (there was a typhus epidemic throughout Europe during the mid to last years of WW2).

Gas chamber where Jews were "gassed" (no blue residue):

Auschwitz+1%252C2%252C3+January+2012+439.JPG

And the smaller gas chamber that was used for delousing prisoner cloths (note the blue residue from Zyklon B use):

Image324.jpg

Too small for gassing 6 million Jews don't you think?

3). A American gas chamber expert by the name of Fred Leuchter conducted forensics testing on samples from the walls of the alleged gas chambers used for gassing Jews, none of the samples showed up with cyanide stain/residue.

The news of his discovery reached the Polish officials of Auschwitz and they too carried out similar tests out of curiosity, and they too did not come up with any results showing cyanide usage. However, unlike Fred Leuchter, due to political reasons the Polish officials did no publicize their discovery since doing so could cause them to lose their job or even end up in jail in Europe.

4). During WW2, the British captured German enigma communications equipment and broke their secret code of communications and the Germans had absolutely no idea that the British were ease dropping on their every highly declassified conversations, commands, and valuable information, not even till the final days of the war.
However, not a single German transmission from any of their camps mentioned "gassings", "6 million Jews", or "gassing Jews". The numbers reported of casualties from these camps by high ranking German SS commandants of to their HQ's were at most in the thousands.

5). Many Jewish Holocaust experts, like the famous Raul Hillberg admitted at a Torranto trial that there really is no shred of evidence that gassings took place of Jews at any of the concentration camps.

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

6). And finally, the number of Jews "gassed" by the Germans during WW2 has been consistently changing throughout the past 60+ years:

Up till 1984 this was the death toll of people "gassed" by the "Nazis" at Auschwitz camp:

sign.jpg

But somehow they managed to take away 2.5 million victims of the 4 million allegedly gassed at Auschwitz and thus reduced the number to a more reasonable and believable 1.5 million:

AuschwitzBirkenau-plaque.GIF

@KingMamba @qamar1990 @Akheilos

Last edited:
What a horrible fake! :sick: Must've outsourced it to some Bollywood director......and oh, nice background music. Any alien would've been spooked by that eerie tune. They should've used the X-Files whistle for better results though.

Have you seen that alien autopsy video? Looked to be a different species of alien in it.:lol:

ps: Top comment on youtube : "But did he get the job?" :rofl:

If it was bollywood input involved there would have been a horrible fight scene included.

lol so basically this is the type of evidence for the holocaust lol

As I told you earlier dude, you're free to check out the actual camps where the atrocities were carried out. You're free to interact with people who buried and cremated the dead. You are free to pore over official government documents detailing the number of deaths. Now, where can I see that alien? Any of it's relics on display anywhere?:lol:

As for the prophet with a bomb, this is legal since it is a comment on Islam, as a political force.
Is it me or did that sound absurd...But Big no when just questioning the holocaust (not in Sweden...it isnt the only country in EU mind you :enjoy: )

It is a derivative of a saying which goes something like:
"Having an Orange in the Turban", which means getting lucky.
Ok how about that in say Jesus's head or the migrating Jews of Moses's head?
Same orange will be equally lucky ;)
I cannot tell what the original cartoonist meant, only my own guess which is:
"What is our first association when somone mentions Islam: - Islamist Suicide Bombers."
Sadly if own interpretations were taken then it is probably right that the Muslims showed an uproar (not that I support the damage they did)

And if you associate Islam with suicide bombers...what are you doing on a defence website full of us suicide bombers? Why does Sweden do business with bombers? :blink:

I do not see the cartoon as an attack on Muhammed, and actually not on Islam either.
Yet you somehow saw something different in Malaysia...Did you change your pair of eyes you know to see different things at different platforms...biased eyes for 1 side and unbiased eyes when looking at another story?
It is an acknowledgement that Islam comes with a baggage.
Suicide Bombers, Taliban, ISIS, AL-Qaeda etc.
I didnt know Swedes had such limited and narrow minded knowledge...If that is the case then it is kind of right that the Finns hated you guys and called you mass butcher when you ruled over them :pop:
In such a case dont Germans come with Hitler? And Jews with displacement issues?
And the frequent appearances of Muslim Suicide Bombers trains the synapses.
The response from the Muslim world is:
"If you imply that we are dangerous, we will kill You, so you better take it back".
That I find hilarious....
It was more like if you cant be responsible with speaking about something then you should either be punished like people just denying holocaust can get fined or go to jail....or you should at least realize your mistake of hurting sentiments and apologize...sadly neither occurred to the Danes until UAE, Malaysia, Brunei, Saudi and a few other Muslim countries said enough we will cut all imports ...ahh that was hilarious mind you :)
To see this as an attack on Muhammed is problematic, since Suicide is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN
according to the Quran, so I cannot see why Muhammed is to blame.
The rest of the "baggage" is clearly violating fundamental principles of Islam as well,
but Muhammed is a good symbol for Islam, so it is natural for cartoonists to use him.
Holocaust has become a symbol of Jews so it should be natural for anyone to be allowed to freely talk about it?
The Muslim world is divided on whether it is OK to illustrate Muhammed at all.
There are painting in existence of Muhammed, so there is a precedence for that. I do not see why non-Muslims need to be stricter than Muslims.
Pry do show me such paintings :)
A lot of the protests showed lack of understanding on how a democracy with Free Speech works.
The government does not have any right to put people between bars for
using their free speech. Complaining to the government thus has no effect.
Boycotting Danish Goods affects a lot of people that has nothing to do with the cartoons
including Muslims reselling the stuff in their native countries.
Banning comments/cartoons on Islam altogether is not realistic since
Islam wants to be a Political Force.
What would be an appropriate way for a cartoon to illustrate Islam without Muhammed?
Yes! Holocaust discussion should be allowed and freedom to deny it so!

How about we have cartoons on the holocaust...I see nothing wrong with it... :pop:

If it was bollywood input involved there would have been a horrible fight scene included.
That alien would've yanked out a hand-pump and beat the $h!t out of all those CIA/Military operatives. And then, it would've started singing and dancing for having escaped it's ordeal. :D

Back
Top Bottom