What's new

Why Iran, Bangladesh not participating despite invitations also Sri Lanka

Well with Iran its obvious since they won't participate in anything in which the Americans are also participating.

I'm not really sure about Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

We sent invitations its up to them participate or not. :coffee:

Such thing don't work in that way. This is invitation for naval summit. Not accepting the invitation have implications. It doesn't happen usually.

Oh my God. We are doomed.:D

You are not doomed if a puny country called SL doesnt come. But it just a reminder that India has influence over them and that is to stay.

Hummm.OK good. What ever satisfies you. :tup:

Defintely it not only satisfies me but also makes me laugh how a puny country rebuffed your Navy's invitation. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bhartis :no:

Cunning ,evil Bhartis. ::oops: .It was a clear rebuff to your invitation and we are enjoying it just like you guys would have if we had been in your shoes.

Defintely it not only satisfies me but also makes me laugh how a puny country rebuffed your Navy's invitation. :D

And it satisfies me how some largest and most strongest navies have accepted our invitation. The difference of influence I think. As I said earlier what ever satisfies you.;)

And it satisfies me how some largest and most strongest navies have accepted our invitation. The difference of influence I think. As I said earlier what ever satisfies you.;)

If you had known a bit about these exercises it would have occured to you that whenever a nation extends an invitation it is only after extensive consultation with the other nation through back channels and only after the other nation had accepted the offer a formal invite would be extended.

So in these cases nations accepting the invite are not even a news while nations rebuffing the invite at the last minute after responding positively before is a very big deal.

And when it comes from nations like Sri Lanka, BD it is a very HUGE deal considering the so called friendship that blossomed during the civil war.

If you had known a bit about these exercises it would have occured to you that whenever a nation extends an invitation it is only after extensive consultation with the other nation through back channels and only after the other nation had accepted the offer a formal invite would be extended.

So in these cases nations accepting the invite are not even a news while nations rebuffing the invite at the last minute after responding positively before is a very big deal.

And when it comes from nations like Sri Lanka, BD it is a very HUGE deal.

It used to be a huge deal but in our scenario it isn't an issue. No loss. So you remain satisfied with your "influence" and we remain satisfied with our naval development and exercises. :cheers:

You are not doomed if a puny country called SL doesnt come. But it just a reminder that India has influence over them and that is to stay.
If the mini super power had any influence, the Pakistan flag wouldn't be flying along the Sri Lankan outside their Air Force's unit.
The self deluded warriors need to be reminded that certain countries are in strained relationship with others.
Unlike an air show, this is an exercise where you don't blow hot air and colour smoke.

If the mini super power had any influence, the Pakistan flag wouldn't be flying along the Sri Lankan outside their Air Force's unit.
The self deluded warriors need to be reminded that certain countries are in strained relationship with others.
Unlike an air show, this is an exercise where you don't blow hot air and colour smoke.

Lol shocked from the rebuff that a nation not even the size of Punjab gave you after initiallly accepting your invite ??

I guess so seeing the frustration in your post.

It used to be a huge deal but in our scenario it isn't an issue. No loss. So you remain satisfied with your "influence" and we remain satisfied with our naval development and exercises. :cheers:

Yeah Grapes are sour buddy. :cheers:

Lol shocked from the rebuff that a nation not even the size of Punjab gave you after initiallly accepting your invite ??

I guess so seeing the frustration in your post.
Frustration, ?? Wonder who is making all the noises.!!!
“Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.".!!!

Back
Top Bottom