What's new

Why Iran, Bangladesh not participating despite invitations also Sri Lanka

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Why Iran, Bangladesh not participating despite invitations also Sri Lanka in "Peace-11 Exercises"

When asked whether India was asked to participate since this was a regional exercise, Raza said that would only become possible once relations between the two countries improve.

He said Iran and Bangladesh chose not to participate despite invitations. Sri Lanka, too, backed out at the last minute.

Multi-national navy exercises kick off in Pakistan

Enjoy this

40 countries participating alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pakistan should invite India for these exercises instead :azn: :toast_sign:

We sent invitations its up to them participate or not. :coffee:

we had participated earlier but this time may be navy is busy with construction of petrol craft and and Libya crisis . we are thinking to sends warship to bring our migrant worker from Libya .btw is india participating ?

awami stooges razakars,and chinese influence in srilanka is responsible for this:D

You do. Why bother sending invitations otherwise

We send them invitation. If they don't want to come no problem. It is a good thing many others are participating including the worlds largest navies like US navy and PLAN. So no problem. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
ppl here do care abt bangladesh and lanka a lot:azn: against india

Much bigger countries are participating in this exercise so no issues if they don't want to participate.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Lol what happened to the ever lasting friendship between SL and Pak ??

I surely sense an Indian hand in SL backing out at the last minute.

Well as for BD remember it is our Dalal govt in power over there :oops:

Oh my God. We are doomed.:D

Sri Lanka Navy ships heavily busy for providing logistic support for foreign navel ships, I think most people know navies of East Asian countries visiting Libya to bring back there citizens.

On joker here told about the Indian hand………

Even Now Pakistan Army Inspector General in Sri Lanka

AAA_9739(1)%20(1).jpg

AAA_9709%20.jpg

AAA_9713%20.jpg

Sri Lanka Army - Defenders of the Nation

which countries are participating finally...???
can anyone list or provide a link???

Back
Top Bottom