What's new

Why Indian SSN/SSBNs are Superior to Chinese ones?

title says "why indian..." then lists Akula as an example (of a "superior" Indian sub?)

Maybe they were referring to subs owned by India considering the fact that there is a provision to buy Akulas after lease period.

so not yet operational with the IN then, not to mention this is india's first sub and we already know china's industrial capability is far greater than india's in addition to the decades long head start in building and operating nuclear subs, so while china might not be on the level of america, its latest subs is almost certain be be better than india's first try.

That is what you think . It may or may not be .

And we don't see these logic used by chinese when comparing russian and chinese technology.

yes cause western intelligence are so good at forecasting chinese abilities, just look at the estimates on china for everything from GDP to j-20

You guys have no problem quoting the same western sources if it were discrediting India or Russia.

Maybe they were referring to subs owned by India considering the fact that there is a provision to buy Akulas after lease period.

still does not make it an indian sub. russia subs supirior to chinese, maybe, indian subs? No

That is what you think . It may or may not be .

And we don't see these logic used by chinese when comparing russian and chinese technology.

first of all don't generalize, your debating with me and not "the chinese" here and i dont use such logic selectively

and second china though started later than russia in the technology game, china has more money, civilian industrial base, school system, and though under an arms embargo it has plenty of duel use oppertunies, such advantages allow it to compete then eventually catch up to and surpass russia, india has no such advantages, in wealth, industrial base, schooling with regards to china, in fact the ONLY advantage india has vis-a-vis china is that india has no arms embargo but so far it has proven to be unable to absorb tech and has a much smaller industrial base to use it with.

You guys have no problem quoting the same western sources if it were discrediting India or Russia.

again you are not debating with "the chinese" we dont all have the same thoughts despite what the media says.
second its not about where the source comes from, simply fact is western intelligence has constantly been wrong about the chinese military if you were a follower of chinese bbs you would know that chinese bloggers are far more accurate that any publically avalible western inteligence report. perhaps if we knew where they got the information on 095's sigs, when the 095 isnt even built, more can be said, till then the chart is at best highly questionable at worst a flat out lie.

still does not make it an indian sub. russia subs supirior to chinese, maybe, indian subs? No

first of all don't generalize, your debating with me and not "the chinese" here and i dont use such logic selectively

and second china though started later than russia in the technology game, china has more money, civilian industrial base, school system, and though under an arms embargo it has plenty of duel use oppertunies, such advantages allow it to compete then eventually catch up to and surpass russia, india has no such advantages, in wealth, industrial base, schooling with regards to china, in fact the ONLY advantage india has vis-a-vis china is that india has no arms embargo but so far it has proven to be unable to absorb tech and has a much smaller industrial base to use it with.

again you are not debating with "the chinese" we dont all have the same thoughts despite what the media says.
second its not about where the source comes from, simply fact is western intelligence has constantly been wrong about the chinese military if you were a follower of chinese bbs you would know that chinese bloggers are far more accurate that any publically avalible western inteligence report. perhaps if we knew where they got the information on 095's sigs, when the 095 isnt even built, more can be said, till then the chart is at best highly questionable at worst a flat out lie.

That is the reason why I stated earlier that this thread is a retarded one.

There is no reason comparing an Indian yet to be commisioned subs with chinese operational subs.

By using your same logic , industrial and operational capability coupled with head start and also producing more submarines and more generation of subs ,one can safely assume that russian subs are superior to the chinese ones.

So it's only logical to think that chinese sub have acoustic signature worse than US and Russian ones.

That is the reason why I stated earlier that this thread is a retarded one.

There is no reason comparing an Indian yet to be commisioned subs with chinese operational subs.

By using your same logic , industrial and operational capability coupled with head start and also producing more submarines and more generation of subs ,one can safely assume that russian subs are superior to the chinese ones.

So it's only logical to think that chinese sub have acoustic signature worse than US and Russian ones.

1st. yes this thread is indeed retarded as you say.

2nd. my logic says that yes industrial capabilities and experiences = better products. the biggest caveat here with regards to russia and china is that while russia has one(experiences and a headstart) china has the advantage in the other that is industrial capability and wealth, and i never said china is ahead of russia right this very moment,i said such advantages over time will allow china to surpass russia if the situation do not change.

3rd. maybe worst but there is no way anyone can say how much worst is it within 1%? is it 50% difference in noise lvls?, as you can see the chart puts an exactly lvl for the future sub, unless the Americans are time travelers i call BS.

1st. yes this thread is indeed retarded as you say.

2nd. my logic says that yes industrial capabilities and experiences = better products. the biggest caveat here with regards to russia and china is that while russia has one(experiences and a headstart) china has the advantage in the other that is industrial capability and wealth, and i never said china is ahead of russia right this very moment,i said such advantages over time will allow china to surpass russia if the situation do not change.

3rd. maybe worst but there is no way anyone can say how much worst is it within 1%? is it 50% difference in noise lvls?, as you can see the chart puts an exactly lvl for the future sub, unless the Americans are time travelers i call BS.

I don't think Russias industrial capability w.r.t subs have taken a hit.

They are already producing Graneys and Boreis to replace their aging subs. Even in the SSK , they are doing pretty much good with Lada , Amur and now the S1000.

That is what I said earlier , They may not exactly know it and must be based on the signature of predecessor sub and relative advance you could make in the field.

Yeah with huge population growth the demand for Garments has grown exponentially.

You mean with huge population growth in India, the demand for Garments has grown exponentially and the poor quality of Indian products and garments, India is now begging for the presence of Bangladeshi Garments in India as well.

You mean with huge population growth in India, the demand for Garments has grown exponentially and the poor quality of Indian products and garments, India is now begging for the presence of Bangladeshi Garments in India as well.

we badly need chaddi and baniyans... BD has got their only expertise in that.. we can expect some quality in those :cheesy:

Actually, we are considering letting Pakistani (note not Bangladeshi) textiles some better access into the Indian market. And do check trade stats of Indo-Bangla before farting all over the place.

What has garments go to do with Nuke subs ???

I don't think Russias industrial capability w.r.t subs have taken a hit.

They are already producing Graneys and Boreis to replace their aging subs. Even in the SSK , they are doing pretty much good with Lada , Amur and now the S1000.

That is what I said earlier , They may not exactly know it and must be based on the signature of predecessor sub and relative advance you could make in the field.

you must be joking, look at the difficulties they've had producing their new generation subs, those subs may be a good design but the yard that builds them clear is having trouble

you must be joking, look at the difficulties they've had producing their new generation subs, those subs may be a good design but the yard that builds them clear is having trouble

The other aspect of the government’s changing thinking may well be industrial. Russia’s shipbuilding industry is clearly experiencing difficulties. Major shipbuilders have defaulted on commercial contracts, and fiascos like the Admiral Gorshkov refit for India have blackened the global reputation of Russian defense products. Any Mistral class ship built in Russia would represent a naval project whose scale Russia hasn’t seen in well over a decade – which is why initial construction will take place in France. The fact that Russia was even discussing a Mistral buy indicated a certain lack of confidence in Russian shipbuilding.
On the other hand, this Mistral order may also be an opportunity for Russian shipbuilding. If construction in Russia is preceded by training in France as the first ships are built. If engineering and project management expertise is brought back to those shipyards from France to supervise the Russian portion. If infrastructure investments are made within Russia. If all of those things are done, the Mistral order could represent a key step forward in revitalizing Russia’s naval defense sector, following its decimation in the wake of the Cold War.

Russia Orders French Mistral Amphibious Assault Ships

A Russian member on another forums mentioned that shipbuilding took a particularly big hit in the chaos years after the USSR fell apart and that the Mistral ships were bought with the intent to aquire manufacturing process know-how as well as ships themselves.

Why bhangee SSN/SSBN are suberior to Chinese SSN/SSBN ??

Because bhangee SSN/SSBN do not even exist !!

That is why they are suberior(indian english) or in western English inferior to Chinese SSN/SSBN !!

Got it now bhangees ?

Why bhangee SSN/SSBN are suberior to Chinese SSN/SSBN ??

Because bhangee SSN/SSBN do not even exist !!

That is why they are suberior(indian english) or in western English inferior to Chinese SSN/SSBN !!

Got it now bhangees ?

:rofl::omghaha:
Dont forget to add this qoute very popular among indians here that work in 7-11

"thank you come again"
:rofl::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom