What's new

Why Indian SSN/SSBNs are Superior to Chinese ones?

Why bhangee SSN/SSBN are suberior to Chinese SSN/SSBN ??

Because bhangee SSN/SSBN do not even exist !!

That is why they are suberior(indian english) or in western English inferior to Chinese SSN/SSBN !!

Got it now bhangees ?

Bro, why dig out an old thread?

All sane people know that China has more than 40 years experience with boomer and 30 years experience with SLBM, while India is just a novice compared to China. :coffee:

Hey where does that comparative illustration come from ? On what empirical evidence was it based ? :what:

when they created that illustration the 093 1nd 094 were still on paper. even more ridiculous that comparison chart has noise level of 095 that is still at concept stage right now. indians sure sure love this kind of stuff even theirs doesn't even exist yet :lol:

simply cause Chinese SSBN's are boring, they don't have wife swapping orgies on them :)

when they created that illustration the 093 1nd 094 were still on paper. even more ridiculous that comparison chart has noise level of 095 that is still at concept stage right now. indians sure sure love this kind of stuff :lol:

That paper can predict the specification of the future Type 095, maybe the author can travel into future as well. :coffee:

To make a D5-JL2-M51-Bulava class missile needs many decades of experience with SLBM, India hasn't deployed a short range SLBM yet, thus it has a long way to go.

a ****** pakistani has to troll using chinese flag for lack of nuke subs. we already leased 2 russian ones, built 2 constructing 2 more, and

here:

Arihant

Type: Ballistic missile submarine
Displacement: 6,000 tonnes (5,900 long tons; 6,600 short tons)[2]
Length: 112 m (367 ft)[2]
Beam: 15 m (49 ft)
Draft: 10 m (33 ft)
Installed power: 1 × pressurized water reactor[1]
83 MW (111,000 hp)
Propulsion: 1 × propeller shaft
Nuclear
Speed: Surfaced: 12–15 knots (22–28 km/h)
Submerged: 24 knots (44 km/h)
Range: unlimited except by food supplies
Test depth: 300 m (980 ft)
Complement: 95
Sensors and
processing systems: USHUS Sonar
Armament:
Missiles: 12 × K15 SLBM (750–1900 km or 405–1026 mi range) or 4 × K-4[1][3] SLBM (Under development) (3500 km or 1890 km range)
Torpedoes: 6 × 21" (533 mm) torpedo tubes - est. 30 charges (torpedoes, missiles or mines)

Type 92

Displacement: 6,500 tons, 7,000 tons submerged.[1]
Length: 120 m
Beam: 10 m
Draught: 8 m
Propulsion: 1 × pressurized-water nuclear reactor, 58MW; 2 × steam turbines; 1 shaft.
Speed: 22 kts
Range: Unlimited
Test depth: 300 m
Complement: 100
Armament: 6 × 533 mm torpedo tubes (bow); missiles - 12 JL-1A SLBMs.

Akula-class submarine

Type: nuclear-powered attack submarine
Displacement:
surfaced:
8,140 tons Akula I and Akula I Improved
8,450–8,470 tons Akula II and III
submerged:
12,770 tons Akula I and Akula I Improved
13,400–13,800 tons Akula II and III
Length: 110.3 m for Akula I and Akula I Improved
113.3 m for Akula II and Akula III
Beam: 13.6 m
Draught: 9.7 m
Propulsion: one 190 MW OK-650B/OK-650M pressurized water nuclear reactor
1 OK-7 steam turbine 43,000 hp (32 MW)
2 OK-2 Turbogenerators producing 2,000 kW
1 seven-bladed propeller
2 OK-300 retractable electric propulsors for low-speed and quiet maneuvering at 5 knots (6 km/h)
Speed: 10 knots surfaced
28-35 knots submerged[2]
Endurance: 100 days[1]
Test depth: 480 m test depth for Akula I and Akula I Improved
520 m for Akula II and III
600 m maximum operating depth[3]
Complement: 73 for Akula I & Improved,[4] 62 (31 officers) for Akula II & III [5]
Sensors and
processing systems: MGK-540 active/passive suite
Flank arrays
Pelamida towed array sonar
MG-70 mine detection sonar
Electronic warfare
& decoys: Bukhta ESM/ECM
*MG-74 Korund noise simulation decoys (fired from external tubes)
MT-70 Sonar intercept receiver
Nikhrom-M IFF
Armament:
4 × 533mm torpedo tubes (28 torpedoes) and 4 × 650mm torpedo tubes (12 torpedoes) (K-152 Nerpa has 8 × 533mm torpedo tubes) 40 torpedoes total
1–3 × SA-N-10 Igla-M Surface-to-air missile launcher fired from sail (surface use only)
Notes: Chiblis Surface Search radar
Medvyeditsa-945 Navigation system
Molniya-M Satellite communications
MGK-80 Underwater communications
Tsunami, Kiparis, Anis, Sintez and Kora Communications antennas
Paravan Towed VLF Antenna
Vspletsk Combat direction system

type 94

Displacement: 8,000 tons surfaced , 11,000 tons submerged
Length: 133 m [2]
Propulsion: Nuclear reactor, 1 shaft
Speed: 20+ kts
Range: Unlimited
Armament: Torpedoes: six 533 mm bow tubes Missiles: 12 JL-2 SLBM
16 JL-2 SLBM (Type 2)
20-24 JL-2 SLBM (Type 3)

That paper can predict the specification of the future Type 095, maybe the author can travel into future as well. :coffee:

To make a D5-JL2-M51-Bulava class missile needs many decades of experience with SLBM, India hasn't deployed a short range SLBM yet, thus it has a long way to go.

not just 095. that illustration was from late 90's ONI report. 093 and 94 only entered service not long ago. ONI has secret star trek tech that can hear noise in future :lol:

not just 095. that illustration was from late 90's ONI report. 093 and 94 only entered service not long ago. ONI has secret star trek tech that can hear noise in future :lol:

In fact, to reduce the noise level of the nuclear sub isn't that hard for China.

An old Chinese Song class diesel sub can track the US carrier battlegroup, then the new Chinese nuclear sub won't be far behind.

Obviously, there is no doubt about the efforts of DRDO's great scientists....INS Arihant is the first step towards answering China back in their own words, after this SSN Nuclear Submarine class, India's DRDO will develop SSBN's indigenously with bigger size, capability & with 6,000 Km Range K-5 SLBM......Jai Hind.....!!!

Obviously, there is no doubt about the efforts of DRDO's great scientists....INS Arihant is the first step towards answering China back in their own words, after this SSN Nuclear Submarine class, India's DRDO will develop SSBN's indigenously with bigger size, capability & with 6,000 Km Range K-5 SLBM......Jai Hind.....!!!

You my friend have awoken a ancient Beast from the Past,Welcome to the forum though

We have an SSBN we are looking to make SSN !

Back
Top Bottom