Why Indian muslims so Cowards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
From kashmir to Gujrat and now Delhi, whenever RSS hindus want they Killed them, I know they in minority but it’s not mean you always been Kali mata ki Qurbani.
Not all Hindus normally they don’t care much so leave them alone, find RSS Terrorists Mark them and kill them please.
A dead RSS Terrorist is a good for society in India.

They are cowards. Simple

All the justifications that we hear that they are outnumbered or spread all over India are BS

If 200 million can't even kill only the few leaders directly responsible for the pogroms like the one in Delhi then they are simply cowards

F*cking stray cats might put more resistance than these guys

they are brain washed in hating Pakistan and blaming all their problems is as a result due to preceived loyality to Pakistan

indian muslims spare no space in barking against Pakistan

they deserve what they got....

Bro, it's easy to say that when you are in Pakistan or in the West. Hindu fanatics are dangerous. I don't know how I would react if my family was in danger or my own sister threatened to be raped by a mob. For that I hesitate to condemn all the muslims in India or to say "yeah, they deserved it all".

Let's pray for our brothers and sisters that the get rid of this situation. Maybe they will know now that slave mentality and slogans like "Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai" are not the solution in order to handle Hindus. We are muslims after all, not semi-Hindus.

Bro, it's easy to say that when you are in Pakistan or in the West. Hindu fanatics are dangerous. I don't know how I would react if my family was in danger or my own sister threatened to be raped by a mob. For that I hesitate to condemn all the muslims in India or to say "yeah, they deserved it all".

Let's pray for our brothers and sisters that the get rid of this situation. Maybe they will know now that slave mentality and slogans like "Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai" are not the solution in order to handle Hindus. We are muslims after all, not semi-Hindus.

indian Muslims never cared about the Kashmiris and hate Pakistan with the same passion indian sikhs/hindus do. So why should we bother with them? They are reaping what they sowed.

From kashmir to Gujrat and now Delhi, whenever RSS hindus want they Killed them, I know they in minority but it’s not mean you always been Kali mata ki Qurbani.
Not all Hindus normally they don’t care much so leave them alone, find RSS Terrorists Mark them and kill them please.

The indian hindus want them to fight back so they can justify their eventual genocide of indian Muslims and wipe them out.

they are brain washed in hating Pakistan and blaming all their problems is as a result due to preceived loyality to Pakistan

He is right they hate Quaid e azam and two nation theory. They always barks on us. They got what they deserve, coward India. Muslim along with shit Asad uddin owaisi

To say "they deserve this is" is wrong too

Not all Indian Muslims hate Pakistan. Secondly even that Pakistan bashing is due to the very cowardice that i mentioned above. They think by Pakistan bashing they would be able to at least have the right to live in a society that is obsessed with Pakistan

The indian hindus want them to fight back so they can justify their eventual genocide of indian Muslims and wipe them out.

Like hindus won't kill them if they don't fight back

Indians have already planned this out. There is a reason Trump said "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and the whole India rejoiced on these 3 words. Anyone who will rise against the state will be labelled a radical. So it will be a bloody fight for Indian Muslims.

More Percentage of Indian Muslims like Pakistan as compared to the Aghanistanis

I know

They are simply cowards. Years of subjugation to monkey worshippers can do that to a person

Indians have already planned this out. There is a reason Trump said "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and the whole India rejoiced on these 3 words. Anyone who will rise against the state will be labelled a radical. So it will be a bloody fight for Indian Muslims.

Somethings are simply inevitable

You can't avoid them.

Same is for indian Muslims. Either they fight today or wait till there is a mob standing outside their home ready to burn them alive

indian Muslims never cared about the Kashmiris and hate Pakistan with the same passion indian sikhs/hindus do. So why should we bother with them? They are reaping what they sowed.

You lived with cowards you become one, Hindus basically a coward nation beside few of their tribes, RSS act in mob you can’t fight a mob okay don’t do that but as I mentioned mark yellow chaddies ( every one know who and where ) target them single one by one.
Don’t fight with state don’t need to harm normal Hindus. Just target RSS Terrorists.

You lived with cowards you become one, Hindus basically a coward nation beside few of their tribes, RSS act in mob you can’t fight a mob okay don’t do that but as I mentioned mark yellow chaddies ( every one know who and where ) target them single one by one.
Don’t fight with state don’t need to harm normal Hindus. Just target RSS Terrorists.

Target kill them

But then even that requires guts of some level

Target kill them

But then even that requires guts of some level
I know but it’s now or never.
Hijda owaiuddin brothers are simply cowards they just bark like dogs never act, wondering what happened with muslims gangster of Delhi
Freaking no one ready to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom