What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

oKK.....
SO FAR I haven't tasted pakistani mangoes......but I believe Indian mangoes are best.....
all those pakistani who want to prove their mangoes are best.....why don't u send me a batch of 15kg of best mangoes ...and if I am convinced and if I enjoyed it....I will accept ur credibility on mangoes.....:tup:

So, who is sending me first....:D:D

Address please :D, but don't expect Mangos, expect something else :D

That is joke of the day.....................I am living in Gulf from last 8 Years..........and i never seen sombody is buying Indian Mangos only few Indians...even Indians ask specially for Pakistani Mangos..........You can go to any Gulf Market, Lulu Hyper Market, City Center etc......which are Indians.....and see with your open eyes.....

oKK.....
SO FAR I haven't tasted pakistani mangoes......but I believe Indian mangoes are best.....
all those pakistani who want to prove their mangoes are best.....why don't u send me a batch of 15kg of best mangoes ...and if I am convinced and if I enjoyed it....I will accept ur credibility on mangoes.....:tup:

So, who is sending me first....:D:D
Adress plz i will send some mangoes VIA ajmal kasab's brother ::rofl:

oKK.....
all those pakistani who want to prove their mangoes are best.....why don't u send me a batch of 15kg of best mangoes ...and if I am convinced and if I enjoyed it....I will accept ur credibility on mangoes.....
So, who is sending me first....
TOTAL INJUSTICE = Our Mangoes are far more Sweeeter than yours......You send me Bag of 50 kg Indian Mango & I send you 5 Kg Bag (immediately) ....:cheers:
every 2nd city of india are producing mangoes(to fulfill their size of population neeeds) & we've only 2-3 Mango producing city HUB
Rare Items Cost much then NORMAL .......Our Mangoes are Rare & AESTHETIC:girl_cray3:

Last edited:
TOTAL INJUSTICE = Our Mangoes are far more Sweeeter than yours......You send me Bag of 50 kg Indian Mango & I send you 5 Kg Bag (immediately) ....:cheers:
every 2nd city of india are producing mangoes(to fulfill their size of population neeeds) & we've only 2-3 Mango producing city HUB
Rare Items Cost much then NORMAL .......Our Mangoes are Rare & AESTHETIC:girl_cray3:

Which Pakistani mango is better than Indian mango, please name some native Pakistan varieties. :laugh:

Which Pakistani mango is better than Indian mango, please name some native Pakistan varieties.
:big_boss: PLEASE GOOGLE IT YOURSELF!! Iam enjoying Indian response by throwing YORKERS & BOUNCERS
Me not intended for Phd in MANGEOLOGY to satisfy your answers with myriad of reasons....:whistle:

:big_boss: PLEASE GOOGLE IT YOURSELF!! Iam enjoying Indian response by throwing YORKERS & BOUNCERS
Me not intended for Phd in MANGEOLOGY to satisfy your answers with myriad of reasons....:whistle:

I found that most of the Pakistani mangoes are native to India. :jester:

Back
Top Bottom