What's new

Why Indian mangoes are better than Pakistani ones

Pakistani Mangos are the best. Period
Saying anything about our Mangos is like waging a war upon us :D:P

I doubt that claim is totally correct. Mangoe really did not originate from one particular location. FYI,the Battle of Palassy was fought in only one corner of a mangoe grove.

Your doubt is of no use, Langda belongs to Benaras in India and Amrapali was developed as a hybrid variety in 1971 in India.

Pakistani mangoes are far tastier than Indian mangoes. So let's close this thread.

I don't think so. Most Pakistani mango types are also available in India. In fact most of them originated in India. India also have a lot more other varieties. I have to admit that I haven't tasted any Pakistani mango, but I would be very surprised if they turn out to be different.

I would like to try both one day

I would like to try both one day

Have you ever eaten this.

AAM-PAPAD-1.jpg

That thing is mainly mango pulp and sugar condensed into sheets.

Looks to be a nice treat. Going to google some some local Indian markets to try and find this and maybe try a few other things.

Because they are Indian!

Just like Indian cricketers are better, Indian food is better, Indian clothes, movies, music, dance...

There is no need to compare though as far as we are concerned.

Pakistani mangoes might cost you your life savings and life but bananas come for free.

Actualy Pakistani mangoes are more then available in our country then you expect it to be, particularly of the delicious kind... I know pakistani bananas comes for free, maybe thats the reason most of them gets rotten....

Have you ever eaten this.

AAM-PAPAD-1.jpg

Yup.... bengalis call it 'Aamsotto'

Last edited:
oKK.....
SO FAR I haven't tasted pakistani mangoes......but I believe Indian mangoes are best.....
all those pakistani who want to prove their mangoes are best.....why don't u send me a batch of 15kg of best mangoes ...and if I am convinced and if I enjoyed it....I will accept ur credibility on mangoes.....:tup:

So, who is sending me first....:D:D

Back
Top Bottom