What's new

Why India no longer trusts anti-Modi media

Evidently rumour mongering and unsubstantial BS also have no meaning anymore.

So because you don't know this it is a rumour?

I even posted a link. There are hundreds of links that will back me up. You too lazy or just....?

Anyway media should always be critic of government, to keep the checks and balances of democracy intact. The fact that PR agencies talk to editors on behalf of govt and behaviour of some high ranking media people can only be best described as fanboism, say a lot of so called anti-modi media. At best the article can only be described as a job letter by Minhaz Marchent for media advisor post!!

The only reason Modi looked so uncomfortable facing British media questions in London because he is not used to face those in India.

Last edited:
Anyway media should always be critic of government, to keep the checks and balance of democracy intact. The fact that PR agencies talk to editors on behalf of govt and behaviour of some high ranking media people can only be best described as fanboism, say a lot of so called anti-modi media.

The only reason Modi looked so uncomfortable facing British media questions in London because he is not used to face those in India.

Off the high horse are we?

So because you don't know this it is a rumour?

I even posted a link. There are hundreds of links that will back me up. You too lazy or just....?
Anyone can start a blog and write whatever unsubstantial BS they can come up with, if a link in internet proves a claim then Modi would have been behind the bar now for crime against humanity.

Not that having a GF who works in media proves anything, since having GF is normal, but Omar is married with kids and your pgtimes(?) link is hogwash which you also know, so please cut the crap and stop acting surprised.

Anyway media should always be critic of government, to keep the checks and balance of democracy intact. The fact that PR agencies talk to editors on behalf of govt and behaviour of some high ranking media people can only be best described as fanboism, say a lot of so called anti-modi media.

You seem to have a short memory. The Radia tapes that exposed the media-polito nexus made its appearance under UPA-II. Journos were exposed trying to swing deals involving UPA ministers.

Your insinuation that the current governemt functions in the same manner is actually rumour mongering and unsubstantial BS, and of the highest order, at that.

You seem to have a short memory. The Radia tapes that exposed the media-polito nexus made its appearance under UPA-II. Journos were exposed trying to swing deals involving UPA ministers.

Your insinuation that the current governemt functions in the same manner is actually rumour mongering and unsubstantial BS, and of the highest order, at that.

We were talking about Omar having a GF who's NDTV journo and you sneakily switched to Radia tape, that's a neat shifting of goalpost there. So I guess you admit that you posted unsubstantial BS about Omar. No point beating a dead horse anymore.

I didn't insinuate anything, just posted some observations and facts.

Anyone can start a blog and write whatever unsubstantial BS they can come up with, if a link in internet proves a claim then Modi would have been behind the bar now for crime against humanity.

Not that having a GF who works in media proves anything, since having GF is normal, but Omar is married with kids and your pgtimes(?) link is hogwash which you also know, so please cut the crap and stop acting surprised.

Ed.: Nidhi Razdan, NDTV: Boyfriend and Husband

Nidhi Razdan and Omar Abdullah Love Affair : Everything You Wanted to Know About!

‘Omar getting divorced, wants to marry TV anchor’

My wife and I have split, remarriage reports false, concocted: Omar Abdullah - The Times of India

He is divorced.

And NR is his girlfriend.

The foot is going deeper into the mouth.....

The way Modi has crushed these so called might media and reached to PM's chair by stepping on them is nothing sort of a miracle. Well done modi. We are with you. Now kick their back.

We were talking about Omar having a GF who's NDTV journo and you sneakily switched to Radia tape, that's a neat shifting of goalpost there. So I guess you admit that you posted unsubstantial BS about Omar. No point beating a dead horse anymore.

I didn't insinuate anything, just posted some observations and facts.

You are the one who neatly switched to a general admonishment of "PR agencies talk to editors on behalf of govt and behaviour of some high ranking media people". I merely followed suit.

And Manmohan Singh, who gave one (maybe two?) media interactions during all of UPA-II was very comfortable with the media, right? And Rahul BaBa, who stutters and sleepwalks his way through media sessions? And what about Sonia Gandhi, whose only experience with the media (when not behind closed doors, that is) is when she is ambushed by them at some demonstration outside Parliament?

Thanks for the tag.
Sitting in Middle East I know how important it is to have a free media- a media that reports everything, from a theft to a rape in the city. Media is the mirror of all the happenings within the country.
Every coin has 2 sides and so does Indian media. Media had a positive influence in cases like Jessica Lal murder and Abhaya.
Au contraire reporting Kargil war(live) was a blunder. Then there were times when media brushed under the carpet many secret deals and relationships of our politicians like that of slain Pramod Mahajan.
Modi too owes his success to media. Being painted good, bad and ugly kept him in news- nobody can deny that.
Painting all the media houses as anti-Modi would be wrong as there is a certain section which has supported Modi through thick and thin.
But NDTV, Rajdeep Sardesai and the leftists are known Modi-haters. We know it and they have time again made it very obvious.
As long as Barkha Dutt is at the helm of affairs in NDTV I dare take their news seriously....political news specifically. Lol

Last edited:
Bhakt thread. Change topic to 'why India no longer trusts Modi' and you'll find a more accurate assessment of the situation.

Actually you should keep this sentence copy pest some where. You can pest this again and again. You have hardly anything to write or contribute.

Back
Top Bottom