What's new

Why I won't live among Hindus

in india the state facilitates the murder of muslims by the thousands, during the reign of indira gundhi muslims were forcibly steralised, for muslims it must be the most oppresive state in the world, rulled by coward back stabbers.
there is discrimination on a state and social level. i use the term back stabbers as these muslims had whole heartedly supported india in 1947 against the creation of pakistan.
poor sods.

my god ! from where you get such astonishing information ? just be logical and apply your reasoning if you have, while swallowing any bs madarsa chhap info.

One cannot help someone who is unwilling to help himself. After all you can only take the horse to the water, but you cannot make it drink

Are you saying that if you provide quality education in schools close to Muslim communities that they would not educate their kids.
Are you saying that if you offer quality clinics and hospitals and encourage family planning they would not visit them.
Are you saying that if you offer jobs in govt. sector and encourage them to join the military they would not embrace it.

who are you kidding?? It will be a travesty if you keep on peddling the same bullsh$t that these communities are backward because of their own doing. Are you of the opinion that govt. should not be doing anything targeted to bring them up.

It was said about blacks in united states that they are too lazy and violent and cannot be redeemed. Now blacks are seen progressing in every field and one even became president twice.

Are you saying that if you provide quality education in schools close to Muslim communities that they would not educate their kids.

It is the job of the parents to provide quality education to their kids ultimately. But if one couple is having 4, 5 children on average then there is no way you are going to satisfy the needs of the children sucessfully.

Are you saying that if you offer quality clinics and hospitals and encourage family planning they would not visit them.

YES, except for a very very small minority..I can say with confidence.

Are you saying that if you offer jobs in govt. sector and encourage them to join the military they would not embrace it.

No one will 'offer' job in the Govt or should..one must work hard for it and obtain it.

who are you kidding?? It will be a travesty if you keep on peddling the same bullsh$t that these communities are backward because of their own doing. Are you of the opinion that govt. should not be doing anything targeted to bring them up.

No Im not kidding myself by saying a significant part of the muslim community just does not want to come out into the mainstream. It is you who is kidding yourself who thinks they have been deliberately put down and discriminated against as a part of a grand conspiracy. It is this precise thinking that has given to a large part of the Indian muslim community an incurable sense of victimhood that they cannot see their own faults and take refuge in RSS/BJP conspiracy whenever wherever they are found wanting.

I'm of the opinion that they need not be treated as something special just because they are muslims. If they work hard and are qualified enough they will get whatever they want. But if they expect to wallow in victim hood and expect everything to come to their doorsteps in Speedpost, sorry I could not give a damn.

Muslims are victims of their own customs, insecurities, politics and their own leaders more than anyone or anything else. But instead of trying to figure out where they have gone wrong, instead of some self-contemplation all I see today is more and more sinking into identity politics, victimhood, refuge in religiosity where certain self-declared "secular" leaders have sucessfully managed to imprint a sense of siege mentality among the muslims to consolidate their votes and the muslim electorate at large has played ball willingly against the imaginary enemies. So unless they come out of the identity politics, there is not much hope for them.

It was said about blacks in united states that they are too lazy and violent and cannot be redeemed. Now blacks are seen progressing in every field and one even became president twice.

There is no comparison between the plight of Blacks and muslims in India. The histories are vastly different.

One more thing - people in this fora would probably not discuss much of these things for wanting to appear politically correct or for not wanting to wash dirty laundry in public..go to an Indian fora and discuss these things.Then you will come across the real spectrum of opinion.

All i want to say is that it is a fact that Hindus and Muslims both dont want to live with each other.

i myself have shifted recently. i shifted because i have seen my locality grow into a muslim dominated locality over the last 15 years and i had to leave the house in which my family had been for over 100 years. I was in Old Delhi.

i was sad but also relieved to leave.

its not that i had faced any trouble with muslims but some how slowly all my hindu neighbours had left and i felt a little insecure.

also that this problem is most faced by middle and lower income groups.

all upper and upper middle class families like myself are moving out of such areas irrespective of being muslim or hindus.

The idealogy of Hafiz Sayed kills far more Pakistanis than Indians, just like the 19 Shias today and the 22 para-mil yesterday. I'm not complaining.

I reject your justification and i'm sure so does the victims of regular ethnic cleansing of Muslims in all over India.

the only ethnic cleansing in independent india has happened to kashmiri hindus.

500K hindu army of India is sitting in Kashmir, were they watching this genocide from distance!

Read the opening carefully.

I reject your justification and i'm sure so does the victims of regular ethnic cleansing of Muslims in all over India.

Why do I have a weird feeling that I couldnt give a single damn to your rejection ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom