What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

No Sir Islam asks to do both you heard is half truth Islam says make sure both happens teach you girls and boys to keep their eyes down and also make sure women are in Hijab

No Sir nothing is made up Sir I don't make up Mr I just say what is told in Quran and Sunnat and what great caliphs did
ok show me where it says it
show me a verse!! show me a ayat
mujhe koi ayat dikha do

And I am asking you to show me "in which surah/verse does Quran say what you are saying" !!! So hard ??
Read Quran and Hadees and what Sahabas did as a whole Sir you will know it Sir in when society in madinah was established all rules were enforced as time passed new rules came through Quran and Sunnah they were established with full force Sir which included cutting of hands stoning to death too and many others and Sahabas even punished those who did romantic poetry related to boys and girls

ok show me where it says it
show me a verse!! show me a ayat
mujhe koi ayat dikha do
I told you read Quran and Hadeed and live of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Sahabas you will have your answer

Read Quran and Hadees and what Sahabas did as a whole Sir you will know it Sir in when society in madinah was established all rules were enforced as time passed new rules came through Quran and Sunnah they were established with full force Sir which included cutting of hands stoning to death too and many others and Sahabas even punished those who did romantic poetry related to boys and girls

I told you read Quran and Hadeed and live of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Sahabas you will have your answer
i told you to show which part in the quran or hadith! the quran is a big book and so are the hadiths so for the sake of argument please show us

i told you to show which part in the quran or hadith! the quran is a big book and so are the hadiths so for the sake of argument please show us
Read them yourself what I read are from directly books I don't know links so I can post on internet

Read them yourself what I read are from directly books I don't know links so I can post on internet
Please go home (if you are not already at home), and find the references. Give us the reference with books and page numbers. And if you fail to do so, please never come back. Spare us from your half baked understanding of Islam.

Neem hakeem khatra e jaaN
Neem mullah, khatra e imaN

Zarvan said:
No Sir Islam asks to do both you heard is half truth Islam says make sure both happens teach you girls and boys to keep their eyes down and also make sure women are in Hijab
M'am,
Its says "teach your girls"....but nobody is enforcing it on them.
Hijab should not be used as a camouflage against danger.
Teaching the guys to respect women is what would ensure safety to women.

Meray bhai history books , hadith etc. were written down after two hundred years of the death of prophet (pbuh) and Sahaba . They are mostly conjecture . Quran is the only unchanged and undisputed original Islamic text . And you should know that even if Sahaba did something to meet the requirements of their times/local traditions etc., it does not become a part of Islam that Muslims are bound to follow till eternity

O
Please go home (if you are not already at home), and find the references. Give us the reference with books and page numbers. And if you fail to do so, please never come back. Spare us from your half baked understanding of Islam.

Neem hakeem khatra e jaaN
Neem mullah, khatra e imaN
Okay I will give you the references Sir

Hijaab or no hijaab is not the problem. Problems is the mindset. To notice that someone is wearing or not wearing hijaab, you have to look at her. Ask these psychopaths, when the Prophet (PBUH) has already prohibited to look at na-mahram women, why do they look at her in the first place? To notice that she is wearing hijaab or not?

these haramis will keep on doing so.

Meray bhai history books , hadith etc. were written down after two hundred years of the death of prophet (pbuh) and Sahaba . They are mostly conjecture . Quran is the only unchanged and undisputed original Islamic text . And you should know that even if Sahaba did something to meet the requirements of their times/local traditions etc., it does not become a part of Islam that Muslims are bound to follow till eternity
I have proved you wrong before Mr Hadees was written in life of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW they became part of major books all the major Sahabas wrote Hadees HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW prohibited writing of Hadees for some time but later allowed it and even in that time when it was forbidden writing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told Muslims to learn it and transfer hadees to others and they did so and you said HAZRAT UMAR RA burnt that is complete fabrication in fact he himself had around 1000 Hadees written also Hazrat ALI RA and Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr bin Al *** and Hazrat Abu Hurraira RA before his death told his students to write down all Hadees which he told them and some more Sahabas had written Hadees and Hadees books were not written after two hundred years all these lies and propaganda are done by traitors and enemies of RASOOL SAW they appeared in his life time known as KHARJIS one of their famous puppet in modern times was cartoon GULAM PERVAIZ

Its his point of view. Whats your problem? You do whatever you want to do. Will Shaid Afridi comment stop you from doing what you do? Dont be hypocrite or overly sensitive fake liberal or feminist.

People can have opinions! Woah i did not know that?!

Retards calm down, she has every right to convey her opinion(s), however reasonable or not.

just imagine dhoni or kohli said this ...unless women of Pakistan rise and b ready of some kurbanis they wont b getting the respect they deserve.

We are pissed at everyone, Afridi, Zardari, Musharaf, Uncle Sam, Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan. We are also pissed at India, Afghanisan, Iran and Israel. Liberals are pissed at Mullahs, Mullahs are pissed at Liberals. Being pissed at each other is our national past time.
:omghaha: :sarcastic: :rofl: That was epic!!! It made my day!! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom