What's new

Why I support Narendra Modi And no, I’m not a right-wing Hindu fanatic

to be a terrorist supporter, you need not to be a right winger. you simply need that mindset of a terrorist. Modi is a bigot terrorist. period !
your opinion are completely irreverent in indian political scenario.....
so, ur comments mean nothing here.....its up to the people of india to decide who they choose....
period.....

Thing is - is there an equivalence between the two - Hindu Samhati and this Islamist Orgnization?
Not being secular is one thing. But calling to 'massacre' is another. If I see a rally like this one day, I won't have loving feelings for such people.
If you take a look at the address in the banner it says Alimuddin Street. Coincidentally this street is famous for CPI M head quarter too. So I won't be surprised if these rallies are unofficially politically instigated.

your opinion are completely irreverent in indian political scenario.....
so, ur comments mean nothing here.....its up to the people of india to decide who they choose....
period.....

True. they are choosing a terrorist. I dont give a flying FF to what they do. I am here on PDF, a Pakistani defence forum. giving my opinion about a bigot terrorist modi.

you dont like it? well kill yourself then !

If you take a look at the address in the banner it says Alimuddin Street. Coincidentally this street is famous for CPI M head quarter too. So I won't be surprised if these rallies are unofficially politically instigated.
The Alimuddin Street area is Muslim dominated.

CPM headquarters just happens to be there.

Y do u care? Modi has nothing to do with Pakistan. He is not accused of sending armed warriors to Karachi via the sea and killing people.

I like India and I wish well to them. my honest opinion will not change, even if I lose friends here from Indian side.. its true that Modi is a bigot terrorist, you may not see or remember or care but he is.

Trust me, if you don't take steps NOW you WILL end up like us(though we never vacated fully). Nobody is saying to kill in return, but taking a stand is necessary before it's too late. I honestly never thought such rallies could happen in Kolkata of all places.

And if it's politically instigated it is equally dangerous.
In such a situation I would naturally seek support and refuge.

I like India and I wish well to them. my honest opinion will not change, even if I lose friends here from Indian side.. its true that Modi is a bigot terrorist, you may not see or remember or care but he is.

Supreme Court has given him a clean chit. I will take that over your opinion.

Thanks for the concerns mate. But let me look at the other options if we have someone better....

Ok I am terrified. Vote for Modi :D

Yes you have/had L.K Advani or even Jiswand Singh, from Congress the great MMS or even Sonia Gandhi or someone else, but BJP choose Modi for you, who is a bigot terrorist.

The Alimuddin Street area is Muslim dominated.

CPM headquarters just happens to be there.
Yes. This might be just coincidence. But CPI M has a poor history of milking Muslim sentiments at a larger scale than Congress before '98. So is my suspicion.

True. they are choosing a terrorist. I dont give a flying FF to what they do. I am here on PDF, a Pakistani defence forum. giving my opinion about a bigot terrorist modi.

lol...okk we are choosing a terrorist....and we will do so....
and if u do not give a FF then why waste ur time here...there are many pakistani thread which may interest u.....ur presence on this thread symbolizes that u are concerned with this consciously or sub-consciously......
u can deny this to me but not to urself.....

to be a terrorist supporter, you need not to be a right winger. you simply need that mindset of a terrorist. Modi is a bigot terrorist. period !

Yes that is what I have been telling Indians here
He has been supporting peace talks with Taliban which have killed more than 40,000 of our people
Oh wait that was Taliban khan

Supreme Court has given him a clean chit. I will take that over your opinion.

you can ofcourse, but it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist.. you may want to believe otherwise, but even so it wont change reality.

Point noted sire :P

you can ofcourse, but it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist.. you may want to believe otherwise, but even so it wont change reality.
You are right sire. He is a terrorist. Because @Leader says so :haha:

Back
Top Bottom