What's new

Why Has Australia Fallen Out of Love With Immigration?

Australian whites are also immigrants! FYI. Get back to Europe.

True... But as i said above and i will say again...

The White Europeans built the land that is Australia today...

If let's say the Nigerians had migrated to Australia hundreds of years ago and colonized it before the Europeans and subjugated the Aboriginals... But they had instead turned it into a little Nigeria instead...

Would other 3rd world immigrants be dying to migrate to Australia then???

Australia is Australia because of the European colonizers ...

In order to avoid becoming the next Syria, Yemen, Somalia, we just need to curtail America. That's the root of all evil in the world.

blaming america for syria is not going to work. syria is courtesy of assad clan.
somalia is overpopulation and famine. country collapses
yemen is the only case where you can blame US because we are propping the culprit KSA

The point isn't who's culture is shitty or not... Muslims ruled the world for thousands of years....

For a White man anything Islamic is shitty... And for Muslims or otherwise... Anything White is shitty.... So what. Who cares.

Fair enough you don't like Muslims in Australia and maybe we should not allow Australians in any Muslim lands. That is fair deal.

However, immigration and multicultural is a failure. Only Muslims in Muslim lands.

I believe in segregation.

Make Pakistan and all Muslims Lands great again! F the rest.

I gave a thumps up just for the last sentence

Australia is a fundamentally racist country. They never accepted immigration, they just tolerated it because it was beneficial to the country.
Same applies to most majority white countries that have/had immigration.

The point isn't who's culture is shitty or not... Muslims ruled the world for thousands of years....

For a White man anything Islamic is shitty... And for Muslims or otherwise... Anything White is shitty.... So what. Who cares.

Fair enough you don't like Muslims in Australia and maybe we should not allow Australians in any Muslim lands. That is fair deal.

However, immigration and multicultural is a failure. Only Muslims in Muslim lands.

I believe in segregation.

Make Pakistan and all Muslims Lands great again! F the rest.
Well none of the so called muslim lands allows immigration where you can gain permanent residency and citizenship. Eg in Malaysia even indian muslims find it extremley hard to get a PR. Arab lands - we all know. No other muslim land is worth migrating to. All other migration to muslim lands is purely transactional for business and the expats go back once job is done . So your post has no real meaning.

Well none of the so called muslim lands allows immigration where you can gain permanent residency and citizenship. Eg in Malaysia even indian muslims find it extremley hard to get a PR. Arab lands - we all know. No other muslim land is worth migrating to. All other migration to muslim lands is purely transactional for business and the expats go back once job is done . So your post has no real meaning.

Turkey is pretty awesome... A lot of central central asian countries are awesome... Pakistan is about to become awesome..
But you are right.... No immigration rights.

Turkey is pretty awesome... A lot of central central asian countries are awesome... Pakistan is about to become awesome..
But you are right.... No immigration rights.
Well turkey and CAR maybe beautiful but nit worth migrating to. I have Pakistani friend who in all his muslim beotherhood mindset went to Turkey for higher studies and sai d it was so pathetic that he dropped a year and went to Au to finish his PG. He said it was the worst decision.
So coming back to the point only Muslim migrate to non muslim lands. If you believe in segregation then i am sure that you are opposed to any form of imigration ?

anglo-saxons are murders and robbers. they slaugtered almost all natives on this mainland

Back
Top Bottom