What's new

Why Has Australia Fallen Out of Love With Immigration?

they have the right to let in and not let in there country

Exactly, our politicians are a bunch of idiots, we need to stop immigration for a while until we can build the infrastructure, or we will become a third world country like Indian, Pakistan etc.

Most of the immigration to Australia is by 'skilled' migrants in fields which are in high demand. Australia largely gave immigration only to those who were 'needed' in Australia so the entire discussion about closing immigration and of immigration being a problem is a moot point. Australian development and growth depend on the 'migrants' more so than the locals. And once we stop migration to Australia, how will our universities compete with those of the other countries? Immigration is the bonus which entices international students into spending tens of thousands of dollars and we end up with skilled resources who, by the time they leave universities, are cultured and in harmony with the Australian way of life. It is a win-win for Australia.

India and Pakistan are still 3rd world countries because of massive corruption, the wars which they fought as recently as 50 years ago and the arms race and geo-political affiliations otherwise both countries have enough resources and enough skilled man power to leave the developed world behind in just a few decades.

At first I was going to laugh you off for saying Catholic instead of Protestant (<8% of Brits are Catholics vs > 50% Protestants so I expected the same in Australia). But no you are very correct as it says,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia
View attachment 555241

Bizarre...what's up with that? Then a little digging...
"Large numbers of Irish Catholics were transported to Australia through the British criminal justice system".

@KAL-EL did you know this? Do you think they were Northern Irelanders being pushed out or something so the British could move in? If that's the case no wonder they were always killing each other.

No I didn’t know, but I wouldn’t be to surprised. Because It’s as you said, if that was the case, no wonder they were always trying to kill each other.

No I didn’t know, but I wouldn’t be to surprised. Because It’s as you said, if that was the case, no wonder they were always trying to kill each other.

Interesting 10.4% of Australia is Irish and 10.5% of the US is.

If the aussies dont like it they could always fcuk off back to Europe...

#MakeAustraliaBrownAgain

Time to end colonial rule in Australia

No they don't but their snobbish shitty remarks time and again should stop. They did not immigrate people from other countries for charity (bar some refugees), they did it because they benefited from it. Australia has strict immigration laws with numerous conditions to fulfill such as English test, professional qualification test, living in regional areas for a number of years etc. They have put those conditions for their own benefits, to fill up skill shortages and in places where most immigrants don't want to live in but they are required there.

Then Australia (and other western nations) should just create work-visas with no option of ever getting immigration... Same as the Gulf Arab Oil rich nations.

Bring in people... Make them work... Pay them ... Then deport them.

No immigration. No citizenship.

If the aussies dont like it they could always fcuk off back to Europe...

#MakeAustraliaBrownAgain

Time to end colonial rule in Australia

Doesn't work that way .. I'll repost my post..

The White Europeans built the land that is Australia today...

If let's say the Nigerians had migrated to Australia hundreds of years ago and colonized it before the Europeans and subjugated the Aboriginals... But they had instead turned it into a little Nigeria instead...

Would other 3rd world immigrants be dying to migrate to Australia then???

Australia is Australia because of the European colonizers ...

Truth hurts for some people... But what I have stated is the truth very few will speak of.

Then Australia (and other western nations) should just create work-visas with no option of ever getting immigration... Same as the Gulf Arab Oil rich nations.

Bring in people... Make them work... Pay them ... Then deport them.

No immigration. No citizenship.

OK. Who is stopping them from doing it? They should do it if they think it's beneficial for their country.

They currently have an immigration program whereby they give PR and citizenship to people with strict conditions. Why are they doing it if only work visas would do the job?

OK. Who is stopping them from doing it? They should do it if they think it's beneficial for their country.

They currently have an immigration program whereby they give PR and citizenship to people with strict conditions. Why are they doing it if only work visas would do the job?

Who's stopping them?

If only we could openly talk about such a thing hahaha

It's changing. Public opinion in the West has turned against immigrants and the non-white immigration. They are rightly feeling threatened by the 3rd world invasion.

It's changing. Public opinion in the West has turned against immigrants and the non-white immigration. They are rightly feeling threatened by the 3rd world invasion.

Third world did not "invade" them. They brought them for their own benefits. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, those western countries benefited from immigration and immigrants benefited from it. I don't see why the immigrants must be apologetic. If their public opinion changed, they should stop immigration and stop the shit talk.

Third world did not "invade" them. They brought them for their own benefits. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, those western countries benefited from immigration and immigrants benefited from it. I don't see why the immigrants must be apologetic. If their public opinion changed, they should stop immigration and stop the shit talk.

Yes, now it's time to make the West Great again.... All immigrants must leave.

White culture is under threat. They have a right to preserve and reverse the previous bad policies of immigration.

White culture is under threat. They have a right to preserve and reverse the previous bad policies of immigration.

Sure, their country their rule. They should just implement the rule instead of the shit talking against the immigrants.

Good step.
So many of these immigrants refuse to assimilate, and form ghettos. Europeans/ex - Europeans have a right to preserve their own culture.

To avoid friction, most countries should only accept the elites/upper middle class of other countries. Avoids friction.

Aussies were very racial towards Indian students and now against Chinese immigrants. The white trash in the country are lazy and landlord type. They can not tolerate colored people with more talent or higher income. Most Aussie politicians are submissive of doggy style to the US and UK...

Australian whites are also immigrants! FYI. Get back to Europe.

Whenever the capitalism bubble burst, immigration is clamped down on. Happened in UK and elsewhere in 2008 onwards.

Australian bubble is bursting. The good long run has come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom