What's new

Why DRDO and indian defense industries fail?

All indian governemnt organizations were controlled by Brahmins. They are there to loot. Also they bring all dalit quota people.

DRDO i have been there , HAL i have been there , ISRO i have been there. ISRO probably best run by because of south indians.

For example Indian cricket team is full of brahmins

@ uday
I don’t undetstand what you said. Sachin (Rajapur Saraswat brahmin), Dravid(Deshastha Brahmin) & Ashwin(Iyer brahmin) are all brahmins.

Brahmins in the current squad(year-2012):
Sachin Tendulkar – Rajapur Saraswat brahmin.

Suresh Raina – Kashmiri Pandit.

Rahul Dravid – Deshastha Brahmin (the name dravid is not of his family, but given by the Tanjore King for the service of their ancestors in the tanjore temples).

V.V.S.Laxman – Niyogi Brahmin

Murali Vijay – Iyengar Brahmin

R. Ashwin – Iyer Brahmin

Cheteshwar Pujara – Gujarati Pujara Brahmin

Manoj Tiwari – Although currently in Bengal, he is of Bhojpuri-Bihari brahmin origin.

Rohit Sharma – Telugu Brahmin

Ishant Sharma – Gaur Brahmin

R.P.Singh – Although brahmins usually donot have surnames such as “Singh”, R.P.Singh happens to be a brahmin. There are quite a few U.P. brahmins who have the surname “Singh”.

Amit Mishra – Mishra Brahmin from Delhi.

================

They occupy different post and leech just like jews. Atleast jews are smart people.

I think brahmins are the problem for india. They are leeching india for 2000 years like jews did in every country.

Brahmins has so many flavours in every state. Just like jews gets mingled with domestic community and backstab them like they did to germant in world war I and II.

4$ brahmin occupy 80% of of seat in Indian cricket team . It is same in every goverment jobs in india.

Forget private...brahmin company will only hire brahmins unless they can make slave workers. Leadership post probably with brahmins.

if india can remove brahmins from india , India and pakistan can unite.

Nice try pakistani.....!!

But you should not be ashamed of your real flag and country of origin.

one of the most wiered things i found out on this forum is that most pakistanis/chinese/bangladeshis/srilankans know much more about caste system than i do
Or atleast they try to show that to us :D

this is BS u can't judge a person based on his caste
Yes you can :D you just have change your nationality and become the citizen of GREAT LAND :D
You will find many here

ok lets see the number of Jat players in
Indian cricket team...

Virendra sehwag
yuvraj singh
harbhajan singh
Ashish nehra

Muslim in team..
Zahir khan
Wasim zafar
Md. Kaif

Ohh I am finding logic in an Idiot`s post... sorry guys:fie:
i don't think yuvraj and harbhajan are jatt

All indian governemnt organizations were controlled by Brahmins. They are there to loot. Also they bring all dalit quota people.

DRDO i have been there , HAL i have been there , ISRO i have been there. ISRO probably best run by because of south indians.

@ uday
I don’t undetstand what you said. Sachin (Rajapur Saraswat brahmin), Dravid(Deshastha Brahmin) & Ashwin(Iyer brahmin) are all brahmins.

Rahul Dravid – Deshastha Brahmin (the name dravid is not of his family, but given by the Tanjore King for the service of their ancestors in the tanjore temples).

R. Ashwin – Iyer Brahmin

Manoj Tiwari – Although currently in Bengal, he is of Bhojpuri-Bihari brahmin origin.

R.P.Singh – Although brahmins usually donot have surnames such as “Singh”, R.P.Singh happens to be a brahmin. There are quite a few U.P. brahmins who have the surname “Singh”.

================

They occupy different post and leech just like jews. Atleast jews are smart people.

I think brahmins are the problem for india. They are leeching india for 2000 years like jews did in every country.

Brahmins has so many flavours in every state. Just like jews gets mingled with domestic community and backstab them like they did to germant in world war I and II.

4$ brahmin occupy 80% of of seat in Indian cricket team . It is same in every goverment jobs in india.

Forget private...brahmin company will only hire brahmins unless they can make slave workers. Leadership post probably with brahmins.

O man , I never knew which caste Sachin belong to. Infact many year I was unaware that Munaf Patel is Muslim. Such a pathetic attempt to troll.

Oops! Why I am replying to some one who has less than 2000 posts... Ignore my commnets bro...

You miss these names...
Zaheer Khan : Muslim Brahmin,
Irfan Patahan: Pathan Brahmin
Munaf patel: Gujrati Brahmin
ICC: International brahmin
Pakistan: Brahmin brahmin
America: Americi Brahmin
Europe: European Brahmin...

O man , I never knew which caste Sachin belong to. Infact many year I was unaware that Munaf Patel is Muslim. Such a pathetic attempt to troll.

Oops! Why I am replying to some one who has less than 2000 posts... Ignore my commnets bro...

You miss these names...
Zaheer Khan : Muslim Brahmin,
Irfan Patahan: Pathan Brahmin
Munaf patel: Gujrati Brahmin
ICC: International brahmin
Pakistan: Brahmin brahmin
America: Americi Brahmin
Europe: European Brahmin...

Your attempt at list-making was useless. You missed out the most important:

Joe: Joe Brahmin to Sikandar.

@ uday

R. Ashwin – Iyer Brahmin

================

delusions of a fool . :disagree:

brahmin bashing once again :hitwall:

my limited knowledge Indian social movements and history suggests that great social workers like Mahadev Govind Ranade, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar were also brahmin

Lokmanya Tilak, despite being brahmin was known as "telyatambolyance Pudhari"

these and thousands of anonymous Brahmins stood against unjust system created by greedy brahmins and devoted their lives for upliftment of dalit and women in Indian society

the significant number of persons consisting of Committee which wrote our Constitution were Brahmins, a constitution which ensures quotas and reservation for Backward classes and minorities

you have complete right to criticize wrong deeds of Brahmins

but please don't label all brahmins as greedy,leech etc. and also take look at above non selfish brahmins too
Well said mate!! I have seen lots of people bashing all Brahmin caste out here for no reason..

Back
Top Bottom