What's new

Why doesn't PAF just do a "All F-16 units" flyby this Pakistan Day?

Didn't India pull a stunt saying the shot down Su-30 MKI was still flying as the Avenger-1 even though there was no way anyone could confirm whether it's the same aircraft? That was a self-slap on India's face.
A very expensive and frankly stupid endeavour

And for what

The world knows the pounding Pakistan did on Indian arse and in hearts Indians know it too but out of shame and false ego will make up stupid Bollywood bs to cover there arse whooping :)
Didn't India pull a stunt saying the shot down Su-30 MKI was still flying as the Avenger-1 even though there was no way anyone could confirm whether it's the same aircraft? That was a self-slap on India's face.
A very expensive and frankly stupid endeavour

And for what

The world knows the pounding Pakistan did on Indian arse and in hearts Indians know it too but out of shame and false ego will make up stupid Bollywood bs to cover there arse whooping :)

I have a simple question, dont know if this has been answered before so apologies in advance

Why doesnt PAF do a complete flyby of all its F-16s this March 23rd to silence Indian/Modi claims once and for all. The psychological/5th gen damage to India will be enough to justify the cost i guess. I have read we did a similar thing with the Sabres

Are there any operational limitations other then cost which prevent this from happening?
Then India might say that Pakistanis atomic bombs don't work...or may be Maryam Nawaz is not a woman... kia karogy phir?

Let Indians say what they say. Jinko F16 ki confirmation kerni hai woh Rafale main baith k aajain...

Back
Top Bottom