What's new

Why does Muslim world get beaten up by the west?

lol, its easy.

At this point of history, West is far more powerful than Islamic World. At the same time, it is stable under the leadership of the United States and Islamic World has no leader, is at war with itself, and it is in disarray.

Muslims need to come up with a mechanism where they'll be united, stable, and under the leadership that is massively supported by Islamic masses across the globe.

This will DESTROY MUSLIM WORLD ONCE AGAIN.

Without democratic principles, traitors are born and easy to find. One kink calling from Turkey the fate of Arab land is a crime against humanity.

Muslim world should adopt pure democratic principles and follow the religion of Islam.

Let others live. Let us live.

But wait - The kinks need a temperature controlled city. Pure destruction. Pure!

Geopolitics is all about power.

The irony is that the Islamic world combined has a huge amount of power. Unfortunately for them, they are not politically aligned with each other.

I understand that. Muslims have as much barbaric history as Israelis right now.

But does that mean every super power has to do it?

Can the traditions be broken?

Can the history be written on a new page?

A page where American and Europe assure that they will pull out of Arab/Muslim land and let them live freely. As long as we let them live freely? Why the hell would Russia jump in and fill the vacuum? Why China?

Why cannot everyone explore space together?

Why fight when we have a huge task in front? The space...

Why does Neo cons want to change our culture? They don't like Hijab in their country. I get that! But the same logic should be applied both way.

Why cannot a Christian/Hindu/Sikh/Jew/Buddhist/others treated with respect in the Muslim countries? What is the problem with Muslims?

Lets live peacefully.

WE CAN!

Last edited:
It is because leaders of this generation are closed-mined. Things will get a lot better when the next generation of leaders replace them(2040). That is only if the nation survives till then.

But does that mean every super power has to do it?

Can the traditions be broken?

Can the history be written on a new page?

A page where American and Europe assure that they will pull out of Arab/Muslim land and let them live freely. As long as we let them live freely? Why the hell would Russia jump in and fill the vacuum? Why China?

This is a world of cruelty.

That's what China learned during our "Century of Humiliation", in which more Chinese people died than the rest of the world combined.

We were weak, and therefore we were punished. The world only respects power.

Why cannot everyone explore space together?

America prevents China's participation in many international space projects, for example the International space station.

That's why we had to build our own space station.

America prevents China's participation in many international space projects, for example the International space station.
That's why we had to build our own space station.

True. The ego of the west will and already is killing a lot of infidels. A lot is yet to be explored. Collaborative effort among the distinguished Israeli, Chinese, European, American, Russian, African, Muslim scientists etc can push the boundaries. I really want to see a day when all of us STOP. STOP and seek public forgiveness. Work together. Work for better.

Those that were the lords of human rights were in fact the killers of humanity.

Why cannot a Christian/Hindu/Sikh/Jew/Buddhist/others treated with respect in the Muslim countries? What is the problem with Muslims?
Lets live peacefully.

Well said. This is what every Muslim should start thinking.

Give us evil Westerners a minute, we are busy havin Germans bashing South America :cheers:.
Will be back, once Euphoria tapers off.

This will DESTROY MUSLIM WORLD ONCE AGAIN.

Without democratic principles, traitors are born and easy to find. One kink calling from Turkey the fate of Arab land is a crime against humanity.

Muslim world should adopt pure democratic principles and follow the religion of Islam.

Let others live. Let us live.

But wait - The kinks need a temperature controlled city. Pure destruction. Pure!

I am not calling about one Turk controlling Arabs. I am talking about one Muslim nation taking other Muslim nations along with it and providing leadership.

For example, United States provided leadership to West after WW2.

We need a strong Muslim nation that can stabilize the Middle-East and provide leadership.

I am not calling about one Turk controlling Arabs. I am talking about one Muslim nation taking other Muslim nations along with it and providing leadership.

For example, United States provided leadership to West after WW2.

We need a strong Muslim nation that can stabilize the Middle-East and provide leadership.

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer!

/Been there/Done that.
Guess the Results. You won't like it.

Could keep your dirty Avatar in that case, just paint it green.

Pakistan is at war. We all have to participate in this qurbani. Except the chosen few. Motherlands and the civilian topis:

2s7fmmc.jpg

Habibi, I can be your child. Throw us some bone and make us the regional hegemonic:

12363ir.jpg

Hello sir. You can call me whenever you want:

jr2vr6.jpg

I used Listerine for this picture:

2ebs9l0.jpg

Ya'Amrika Habibi. I will donate you my stomach:
rka80x.jpg

I am motherland:

zojar7.jpg

Printed $$$ coming to us too:

27y8fvo.jpg

Shalom:

n48v89.gif

I know I am a playboy fellas:

2nw2yrr.jpg

Last edited:
This is more or less a generalisation. History is replete with examples where less civilised societies were able to defeat far more superior civilisations. For example:
  • Mongols beat the Persians and the Caliphate of Baghdad and then the captured China.

• Germanic tribes defeated the Western Roman Empire.

• Arabs defeated Persians and Eastern Roman Empire, superpowers of their times.
Thanks for bringing that up better than I ever could- :tup:-
@fauji bhai answer kero-

Thanks for bringing that up better than I ever could- :tup:-
@fauji bhai answer kero-

True. No question about that.

The reason of this thread is to show sold out kinks and motherlands.

How many times did you hear or see a Jewish leader meeting 80 years old + Nazi grandpa? They are still prosecuted and jailed. Okay, show me a picture of a Nazi smiling and shaking hands with Bibi?

Well said. This is what every Muslim should start thinking.

Have lived very close to Amrika and do not require a visa. I still HAVE NOT VISITED Amrika ONCE. Just because they kill innocent people. Never will. They don't care. They can print a trillion to promote tourism.

Point is my own satisfaction.

I'd love to visit someday. The day when they stop killing.

Last edited:
Very simple.

Refuse to adapt to modern civilization and society and get rid of all old bad traditions.

Thinking they are the best while in reality they are at the bottom of the ladder.

Forcing others to accept their own ideology but refuse to accept others.

More images to follow:

It is good TO BE DIPLOMATIC - No country should be in isolation. AS LONG AS the other countries do not kill your people. Lets assume 9/11 was done by OBL and gung hu - In consqeence, how many people did America/EU/Israel kill?

Our $$$ elite was having smoke and $$$.

I still believe Imran Khan is not under influence of the west. HOWEVER, he should NOT have met the killers of the Muslim world.

Why is American killer meeting Muslim politicians and influencing?

e9f0ww.jpg

Daddy meeting children:

10zxw9h.jpg

Best buddies:

f23fxw.jpg

Raza Bokhari:

33ol5qq.jpg

Habibi give me some more Jalibi:

bi1fd5.jpg

Americans capture Benghazi suspect. Did ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY CAPTURE MOSSAD/AMERICAN suspects? How about NATO suspects that kills innocent Afghanis during raids?

2wd3qsx.jpg

Gotta respect the guy After all, my money is there:

20gr69.jpg

US secretly backs rebels to fight al-Qaeda in Syria
Sources tell Telegraph that America is backing 'friendly' rebels with millions in cash and non lethal aid to take on extremists in Syria

Link: US secretly backs rebels to fight al-Qaeda in Syria - Telegraph

How The CIA Helped Create Osama Bin Laden

Link: How The CIA Helped Create Osama Bin Laden | News One

It’s Official: US Funding Al Qaeda and Taliban

Link: It’s Official: US Funding Al Qaeda and Taliban | Veterans Today

It’s extremely ironic for the US State Department to be issuing travel alerts for US citizens in the Middle East and North Africa the same week we learn that the Pentagon is contracting with Al Qaeda and Taliban supporters to carry out Afghan reconstruction projects.

Tony Capaccio of Bloomberg News cites a quarterly report to Congress by Special Inspector for Afghan Reconstruction John Sopko.The report reveals Sopko asked the US Army Suspension and Disbarment office to cancel 43 contracts to known Al Qaeda and Taliban supporters. They refused. The reason? The Suspension and Disbarment Office claims it would violate Al Qaeda and Taliban “due process rights.”

Habibi how much more $$$ do you need?

2vam6f6.jpg

We are brothers. We want democracy. Sissy I am with you:

2iqoity.jpg

Very simple.

Refuse to adapt to modern civilization and society and get rid of all old bad traditions.

Thinking they are the best while in reality they are at the bottom of the ladder.

Forcing others to accept their own ideology but refuse to accept others.

SORRY. You mean Brooklyn Jews?

I apologize. It is multiculturalism.

For us, we are old rotten pigs. Tribal cockroaches?

No, I mean many muslims in the world.
Jews do not force others to convert. In reality, they will not even accept your conversion if they think you are not part of themselves.

"Refuse to adapt to modern civilization and society and get rid of all old bad traditions. "

Agreed. Just like liberal Jews don't kill their orthodox brothers...

We CANNOT kill ours. Just like you try to incorporate them in the mainstream. We want to do the same!

Who is stopping?

Your paid kinks and motherlands. Your funded gung hu jihadis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom