What's new

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

Pakistanis have an inferiority complex, throughout there history they have been raped and conquered by foreign invaders and have never produced a single empire. Only Turks, Afghans and British conquered India but Pakistan has been conquered by Turks, Afghans, Indians(Maurya and Gupta), British, Persian, Greek and many more. Today they want to look like fair skin like the invaders who conquered them and so they obsess over Kashmiris. It is a deep inferiority complex.i

Are you pissed at your ancestors who accepted british money to convert to christianity my chuhra/mussali friend? It does not surprise me because in Indian punjab you was not allowed to enter gurdawara being unpure bastard.

Are you pissed at your ancestors who accepted british money to convert to christianity my chuhra/mussali friend? It does not surprise me because in Indian punjab you was not allowed to enter gurdawara being unpure bastard.
Christian and Mussali? I'm sorry brother, I must have hit a nerve.

Christian and Mussali? I'm sorry brother, I must have hit a nerve.

Are you not punjabi christian like you told me? Seem like you are in denial about your real self. :-) Its ok brother.

Are you not punjabi christian like you told me? Seem like you are in denial about your real self. :-) Its ok brother.
Where did I tell you that? Hmmm. I pray that Pakistan will one day leave this inferiority complex.

Where did I tell you that? Hmmm. I pray that Pakistan will one day leave this inferiority complex.

Why chuhra/christian like you is even worried about anything related to Pak inferioty complex? don't you guys have more important issues to deal in indian punjab where your kin is treated like shit :-) and talk of ruling coming from low life like you is even more hilarious

Why chuhra/christian like you is even worried about anything related to Pak inferioty complex? don't you guys have more important issues to deal in indian punjab where your kin is treated like shit :-) and talk of ruling coming from low life like you is even more hilarious
I am confused, I am neither Chura/Musali or Christian. Is this typical Pakistani tactic to lie and make stuff up?

I am confused, I am neither Chura/Musali or Christian. Is this typical Pakistani tactic to lie and make stuff up?

You are chrisitan punjabi (admitted by you), most likely chuhra like most christians (but still in denial). No offence meant my brother.

You are chrisitan punjabi, most likely chuhra like most christians. No offence meant my brother.
Sir, I recently asked Christians to leave India. Now I am Christian my self? I am sorry for my earlier comment, I was trying to be honest.

Sir, I recently asked Christians to leave India. Now I am Christian my self? I am sorry for my earlier comment, I was trying to be honest.

Really? you didn't wait for ghar wapsi either?

Seem like you denial will kill you one day. I don't know why are you denying being chrisitian now, shamefull :-)
No brother, I see more denial in you. There is nothing wrong in being Christian Punjabi, look at your very own brother Yousuf Youhana who plays cricket. He converted after seeing the light and you can too. :)

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

I am from Kashmir. There is certain thing that begs to differ concerning its love for Pakistan. For instance, preventing Mirpur from having its own Airport due to Islamabad Airport, and not eligible to host Pakistani cricket matches in Mirpur.

I remember the reaction from Pakistani members as they are swift in responding to why Mirpur should get to host Pakistani matches when it is not part of Pakistan -- the agenda of Punjab/Sindh.

That being said, Kashmiris are more loyal to Pakistan than Pakistanis itself. Funding from Bradford attests to that. :)

Main reason

tumblr_m92p4uHPdj1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

If you dont belong to Kashmirt then you wont be able to obtain Kashmiri CNIC Card on the first place so Pakistan have a system in place to identify Kashmiris and non Kashmiris which is under Monitoring from Kashmir Govt. what is there in India? Pakistani Kashmir is neither Economically important nor socially that important why would people even want to settle there on the first place?Its all Tourism that Kashmir makes money in Pakistan and nothing else.

Safeguarding of rights is not done on basis of some ID card which can be manipulated. You must have Law safeguarding the rights of subjects under the constitution. Instead of raising objections, i'd rather you had done some research before asking what India had done. India has done it's part, We have article 370, if you had read about it, You would have known how strict this law is. This law is still the reason why there is no migration from other parts into the Kashmir. This law is the only reason why those 2 bit separatist are still enjoying political monopoly.

And don't be naive asking why anyone would want to settle in a tourism center. Your question itself answers you. Why wouldn't anyone want to settle in a place which is beautiful and can generate tourism and where Pakistani people don't have to think twice before leaving house if they wouldn't be blown up by some fanatic TTP extremist.

You've got to be F'ing kidding me, if you think nativity is decided on basis of spoken language.

Read some geography first. Do some research as to what exactly was princely state before '47 and whether Karakoram was a part or not? Karakoram was a part of J&K princely state, which you gifted to China. Hell, you got some nerves being stupid and claiming that it was inhabitant therefore unclaimed. So you're going to gift every inhabitant part of Pakistan to China?

For the bold part, I think you mean Indian's lost to China in '62 war. Make some sense at least. Losing an area in a war and gifting an area is same according to you? Who are you to talk about Kashmiri stance? You don't live in India, You live in La-La land of some ZH universe. The Kashmiri stance is clear according to voting % in this election. More than 70% people voted in this election. It is a clear indicator of their believe. Hell, it is even more than most populous states in India.

Which UN resolution are you crying about? The same one which Pakistan did not follow yet, that one? This is great, Pakistani government always cries on every world forum about this resolution but never told anybody why it never followed it. Yes, Jammu & Kashmir was a disputed territory to us, But not anymore. Since Pakistan failed to comply with the requirements of UN resolution, India in the '90s passed a resolution in Parliament and made it clear that J&K is an integral part of India and non-negotiable. And Law passed by Indian parliament is above any UN resolution now. It even supersedes Shimla agreement which made it abundantly clear that any dispute should be resolved bilaterlay, which also your government does not follow

Speaking of failures, Pakistan is a supreme example. India otoh is in excellent raltions with neighbor. BD govt for instance is pro India. We just changed SL govt suitable to us. While Pakistan is having bad relations even with Iran.

Isolated incidents does not prove general perception. And talk to me about Azad Kashmir when Azad Kashmir actually has a government, not a puppet government of Islamabad. Azad Kashmir is ruled from Islamabad. They have installed puppet government there. India otoh just completed free and fair elections and yesterday provided an independent government to J&K to prosper with whole of India.

Back
Top Bottom