What's new

Why do investors prefer start-ups in India, Pakistan over Bangladesh?

Wah modiji wah,

Are you a joker? Indias largest export is Mineral fuels including oil: US$56.4 billion (14.3% of total exports), and all of it is imported from the gulf states or russia. So we should now minus the import and give net for export figure, then countries like singapore would have no economy as its based on trade.

Where do you learn this, whatsapp university

So your family is the dalla/ dalal of those canadian apartments. What other illegal activities your family take part in?
Yes our family run real estate broker company and anyone who wants buy we help them. Its not our fault bd sweat shop owners want to hide money here and beg us to help them. Same with bd politicians. Instead call my family business illegal which is legal in canada ask why fucking bd ppl so desperate to do money laundering? If its doing so great.

Out of the few BD trolls on this forum not sure whether he or that bluesky guy is worse.

Both are barely literate and constantly keep talking BD down like they have some hate for the country.

If either wants to be taken seriously then they need to at least be able to write legible English, where you are not second guessing what they actually meant to write.

Yes BD will export around 45 billion US dollars of garments out of 60 billion dollars total export this fiscal ending June 30th when you include services export.
Didnt know u need to know English to serve butter chicken.

Yeah I know your IT scamming industry generates more than $50billion larger than Bangladesh export.

The whole world knows indians as scam callers, you suck out life savings of old people. have some shame.

Look at the mirror and now scream" mera bap chor hai"
Stop embarrassing ur self. U definitely have no idea about software industry.

Yeah I should be embarrassed! Do you not have any shame stealing money, what sector the money is coming into india from those call centres? You want you elaborate? Tu chor hai! Tera bap bhi chor hai! Bloody scam caller piece of shit. Go and put those stolen money in your cow mamas ***.
Here ur fellow bangla dude bragging about one unicorn bd has...bkash just 1...indian have 60 last year alone. What else u want me to say.

Instead of throwing temper tantrum at me better ask why bd failed while its neighbor become so successful in lucrative software industry. Answer is simply they are not obsessed with cotton underwear. And actually invest lot on education...research and human capital. So good luck to bd underwear based economy and hope its not next sri lanka.

Last edited:
Here ur fellow bangla dude bragging about one unicorn bd has...bkash just 1...indian have 60 last year alone. What else u want me to say. Instead of throwing tempet tantrum at me better ask why bd failed while its neighbor become so successful in lucrative software industry. Answer is simply they are not obsessed with cotton underwear. And actually invest lot on education...research and human capital.
What we lack is the following that India has

* our family do not teach us to steal from early age
*we do not have to learn english from young ages because we do not have to work on a scamming call centre
*we are tought morals and to speak truth
*our parents are not thrives and do not raise children as thives
*stealing is a criminal offence and people who steal are called "chor"
*our government do not calculate stolen money as export earning.

We can never compete India as we lack th following, and happy to remain where we are as do not want to become like you bloody thief

* our family do not teach us to steal from early age.
*we do not have to learn english from young ages because we do not have to work on a scamming call centre when we grow up.
*we are tought morals and to speak truth.
*our parents are not thrives and do not raise children as thives.
*stealing is a criminal offence and people who steal are called "chor".

We can never compete India as we lack th following, and happy to remain where we are as do not want to become like you bloody thief

He’s neither muslim nor Pakistani
Is he a hindu scam caller?

Yes our family run real estate broker company and anyone who wants buy we help them. Its not our fault bd sweat shop owners want to hide money here and beg us to help them. Same with bd politicians. Instead call my family business illegal which is legal in canada ask why fucking bd ppl so desperate to do money laundering? If its doing so great.

Family of dallas or dalal we call, a profession looked down upon in our country, but its our country and you are an indian hindu, so lets not talk about social position of dallas, on top you are dalla of illigal money laundering

So when you say manufacturing, do you think stitching chaddis alone makes you some manufacturing powerhouse?
Cant reach your level of mother export(beef) cant earn by scamming poor old pensioners life savings, we have dignity and will be successful by working hard not stealing money!!

BD decided to put much more focus on garments and after 4 decades has an industry with exports of 45 billion US dollars and 3 million employees.
BD's exports have been around 35 billion dollars in RMG segment.

That being said, for India, RMG is also about local consumption. With 1.4 billion people to dress, India's domestic market is beyond massive. Still it exports about 14 billion dollars worth of RMG.

Family of dallas or dalal we call, a profession looked down upon in our country, but its our country and you are an indian hindu, so lets not talk about social position of dallas, on top you are dalla of illigal money laundering
Whats so wrong in being a broker?

*we do not have to learn english from young ages because we do not have to work on a scamming call centre
Is that your excuse for being poor?

50-60billion dollar of Indian it sector income is scam related the indian government count them as softwear export but actually its stolen money from elderly and thr vulnarable. They are the scums of the world and these hindus have only one religion that is chori. No regret no shame. Such bloodsucking paracites, should be eliminated.
:rofl:

Khatte hein angoor! Grapes are sour!

1655839648498.png

BD's exports have been around 35 billion dollars in RMG segment.

That being said, for India, RMG is also about local consumption. With 1.4 billion people to dress, India's domestic market is beyond massive. Still it exports about 14 billion dollars worth of RMG.
India’s textile market size is 15 times more than BD with 8.4 times higher population. Things still don’t add up.
1655839990218.png

1655840083076.png

BTW, a simple question. Can you or do you buy a house and a mortgage without a broker in Australia?

India’s textile market size is 15 times more than BD with 8.4 times higher population. Things still don’t add up.
View attachment 855627
View attachment 855628

You are using two different data sources and they are not counting exactly the same things here.

Just use statisa(https://www.statista.com/outlook/cmo/apparel) and for BD we have a market size of 9.44 billion US dollars and 88.49 billion US dollars for India - that is 9 times with 8.4 times more population and so makes sense.

What a dumb thing to say lol. Realtor exists to help ppl buy and sell and we do same for white brown black ppl.

U should stop whinning and ask why bd business ppl and there families invest millions in canada ha ha. Its not my fault they are so desperate to get money out from shit hole underwear based economy.

Maybe ask bd govt to do something about it...unfortunately its the ppl who rule bangladesh and i am talking about political ppl...sweat shop owners and even some army top ppl invest money here to hide wealth.

Get a life and do whinning some where else.

Is he a hindu scam caller?
Lol ranting continues. Yet bd govt will keep giving blow job to indian masters at delhi ha ha.

Highly trained human capital, robust IT infrastructure, political and economic stability, economies of scale. That's what India has going for it.

What a dumb thing to say lol. Realtor exists to help ppl buy and sell and we do same for white brown black ppl.

U should stop whinning and ask why bd business ppl and there families invest millions in canada ha ha. Its not my fault they are so desperate to get money out from shit hole underwear based economy.

Maybe ask bd govt to do something about it...unfortunately its the ppl who rule bangladesh and i am talking about political ppl...sweat shop owners and even some army top ppl invest money here to hide wealth.

Get a life and do whinning some where else.

Lol ranting continues. Yet bd govt will keep giving blow job to indian masters at delhi ha ha.

Your kind of people are called a criminal accessory.

An accessory is defined as a person who assists someone else to break the law or commit a crime but who doesn't participate in committing the crime himself.

You knowingly aiding corrupt politicians who stole money and laundered it to Canada and assisting them to buy property, charges can be made against you very easily with the previous statements.

From were you are, the great land of thieves and scammers this crime may look petty to you but is not. You must have never heard or learned about ethics either.

it is funny that you are coming here and boasting about your criminal act, then shown your place where you belong.

Let me give you a piece of advise. Google what shame and respect means then try to watch a video how to have some shame and get respect. Try those tips and maybe you will have some shame and maybe some year letter people will give you respect.

Dude, you opened this thread just to bash BD.

Did I ever do something like that with respect to Pakistan?

I only make predictions of what BD could be like around 2035 and that is based off what all the major economic forecasters predict will happen - if you do not like what I am saying on this then please argue with them as all I am doing is agreeing with the world's best economic experts.

This guy has always been like that. With the numerous economic issues in Pakistan, some of them are gasping for air and coming up with all sorts of "what about" to post a positive picture for Pakistan. It's a coping mechanism as well as a diversionary tactic. With there being a possibility of Pakistan going Sri Lankan way of declaring bankruptcy, you better not waste your time engaging with this type.

BDs time for tech boom and venture capitalism is just around the corner in my Opinion. Overall I think BD is a late starter but with time will overtake all nations in SA except India. India is a bohemoth when it comes to startups with over 50 Billion dollar startups per year.

Yes, India will always be ahead with a large country and huge population. However, it's possible both India and BD to get similar level of development in the future.

Back
Top Bottom