What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe people take such discussions seriously-

cm'on guys- chill- like our forefathers our grandchildren will fight each other like this aswell-
we are destined to be doomed together-
Cant we just fight forever, instead of peace or total destruction. :)

Why did you not see this desire for independence in 1947 when you deliberately pushed the UNSC to drop the option of 'independence' from the plebiscite?

You do know that as per the UNSC resolution itself, any future plebiscite can have only two options:

1. Join India
2. Join Pakistan

There's no option for independence in the UN resolution itself. The option for independence was removed at YOUR INSISTENCE only.

How then, can such a plebiscite be cited as a representation of the Kashmiris' desire?

On one hand you want them to get independence and on the other hand you don't want to give them the option of 'independence' in the plebiscite?

What is this if not hypocrisy of the highest degree?

Wait.. I am not representing Pakistan or Pakistanis here. I am just representing myself and in dealing with tons of Kashmiris, majority don't want to be either with India or Pakistan anymore. Don't believe me? Join two of the biggest groups on Kashmir on facebook, one with 60,000 Kashmiris and other with 79,000 Kashmiris. And majority are saying bad things about India and Pakistan. And here on this forum, Pakistanis and Indians r always fighting for Kashmir and Kashmiris.

You seem to not be able to grasp the gist of my argument. You must not be intellectually equipped to understand my point. But that's your loss. I still respect you

You seem to not be able to grasp the gist of my argument. You must not be intellectually equipped to understand my point. But that's your loss. I still respect you
And I love you. You are so sweet. :smitten:

The most recent war ended in 1999 which was 13 years ago, yet we still fight over them on the Internet. When I think of the India - Pakistan conflicts, in see it as a civil war rather than a traditional war. We are the same freaking people for god sakes! It was all nice and peaceful in the subcontinent until the British took over. After 1947, the civil war has been ongoing. I have an Indian cousin myself but I am Pakistani. We are genetically linked. India vs. Pakistan is like brother vs brother. Why do we allow a factor of religion separate us and make us fight each other? I am Muslim and I agree with Dr. Zakir naik when he says that it would have been best if the country remained united after independence. People use nationalism as an excuse for the bickering, but the idea of nationalism is that a persons loyalty should be towards a group of people who share a common culture or history. Our countries share the same culture and history for thousands of years, so we should share our nationalism.

We are not the same people ethnically or otherwise.

Secondly its not Pakistanis who start fighting its the indians. Pakistanis only fight back in retaliaiton.

Indians and Pakistanis get along only as long as sensitive topics such as Kashmir or religion etc. don't come into the discussion.

Thats true, sadly opening Pandorra's box like religion and Kashmir is like everyday business here in PDF, maybe thats why there is so much animosity between the two nations here :P

Muslims eat PORK ?

Which Planet are you from ?

I have never met a Muslim who eats Pork in my whole life.

I hear Jinnah used to eat pork.. And noone has done more for Pakistan's Muslims than him...

Thats true, sadly opening Pandorra's box like religion and Kashmir is like everyday business here in PDF, maybe thats why there is so much animosity between the two nations here :P
I dont see much about kashmir, its mostly religion on pdf.

Muslims eat PORK ?

Which Planet are you from ?

I have never met a Muslim who eats Pork in my whole life.

im from the planet where u learn to read ,
read my full comment again. im not interested in idiotic banter.

@on topic:

Until the day Pakistanis stop daydreaming and start basing there demands on realism , India and Pakistan will continue on the same trajectory.

Pakistan has lost more than India and the fact tht they still hold on to delusions is evidence enough tht this is gonna be a painful journey. there is wisdom in cutting losses and stepping back.

TO do the same thing over and over again and expect different result is pure unadulterated madness.:'Einstein'

You seriously hv Jinnahphobia-
You bring him in ev other thread-

Are you crazy.. I consider him one of the top most historical figures of the region... What's wrong in what I said?

The most recent war ended in 1999 which was 13 years ago, yet we still fight over them on the Internet. When I think of the India - Pakistan conflicts, in see it as a civil war rather than a traditional war. We are the same freaking people for god sakes! It was all nice and peaceful in the subcontinent until the British took over. After 1947, the civil war has been ongoing. I have an Indian cousin myself but I am Pakistani. We are genetically linked. India vs. Pakistan is like brother vs brother. Why do we allow a factor of religion separate us and make us fight each other? I am Muslim and I agree with Dr. Zakir naik when he says that it would have been best if the country remained united after independence. People use nationalism as an excuse for the bickering, but the idea of nationalism is that a persons loyalty should be towards a group of people who share a common culture or history. Our countries share the same culture and history for thousands of years, so we should share our nationalism.

please read this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/189712-india-meet-internet-hindus.html

Guys, dont talk about food habits, I also dont eat many things, I am a fussy eater. Jinnah was not, his parents would be happy with him.

I loath hindus, would happily see them burn in hell

we should not have peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom