What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Apart from a few boundary disputes, there are nt much where both parties disagree on.

A common Pakistani or a common Indian doesnt give a damn on whats happening on the other side because both sides are BLESSED with a heavy s-hit load of own issues.

That is really pathetic.. Why Arabs of Iran support Iran? Why Azeris of Iran support Iran and not Azerbaijan? Why Tajiks of Afghanistan support their own country instead of Tajikistan ? The loyalties of people lie with their own country. Why should I read sher malang signature? Have you met some Afghan Tajiks, there is one very active Afghan Tajik on this forum with the name of Ahmad, and he will tell you right on your face that they don't care about durand line and they don't want Pashtuns of Pakistan joining Afghanistan.

There is a guy Monkey d Luffy, a Pakistani Pashtun who always claim that being Pakistanis doesn't mean that we should sever all relations with Pashtuns of Afghanistan. And Turks thinks all Turkic people are the same.

For some strange reason, he wants me to go to Iranians and convince them something. :meeting: I don't know why though, perhaps he is south indian himself? :angel:
south indians are also fair.last year i went to saroj hospital due to some reasons and i swear to god i saw fair tamil nurses and they were hot.i would have given you proof but they don't allow us to take snap inside hospital.tight security.......

i have many sikh friends from canada ..they always abuse hindus .....

lol...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis and their wonderland...

...and I'm only constrained by the paucity of time...

Don't forget that in 1947 it was Muslims vs Hindus AND Sikhs.

Sikhs hate Muslims far more than even Hindus. You just have to visit the Indian Punjab. :lol:

They have still not forgotton what Muslims did to their and our ancestors in 1947 and in the times of Mughal rulers before that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm

-Why do Indian and Pakistani keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Chinese keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Bangladeshis keep fighting
-Why do Indian and Sri Lankan keep fighting.

guess you can figure out why?? or do i have to say it

Hmmm

i've never seen above people fighting indians accept here in pdf

There is a guy Monkey d Luffy, a Pakistani Pashtun who always claim that being Pakistanis doesn't mean that we should sever all relations with Pashtuns of Afghanistan. And Turks thinks all Turkic people are the same.

Yes that is true. But Pashtuns of Pakistan make the 2nd largest ethnicity of Pakistan. If they really don't want to be with Pakistan, no one can stop them. They r brave, warrior, martial people and if 32 million of Pashtuns revolt against Pakistan, it will be very hard going for Pakistan. There are lots of Pakistani Pashtuns in this forum, ask them who they want to be with. ;). As far as Afghanistan is concerned, Afghanistan better be prepared for its name changed from "Afghanistan" to "Khorasan" as it is the 60% non-Pasthun majority which counts rather than 40% Afghan Pashtuns. There is lots of tension between 2 major groups of Afghanistan - Tajiks and Pashtuns and Tajiks hate Afghan Pashtuns and they don't want Pashtuns of Pakistan to join Afghanistan, that will completely destabilize Afghanistan and will lead to lots of bloodshed. Lots of Khorasan groups on facebook, including this one

Khorasan | Facebook

Support it!!

Here is what they have to say in that group

Khorasan was a great country. Im from Herat, the "pearl of khorasan". All the tajiks from "Afghanistan" should reject "Afghanistan". "Afghan" means "pashtun", and we are not pashtuns.

KHORASAN ZINDE BAD :enjoy:

lol...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis and their wonderland...

...and I'm only constrained by the paucity of time...

Don't forget that in 1947 it was Muslims vs Hindus AND Sikhs.

Sikhs hate Muslims far more than even Hindus. You just have to visit the Indian Punjab. :lol:

They have still not forgotton what Muslims did to their and our ancestors in 1947 and in the times of Mughal rulers before that...

i have many videos to share u ALSO,DO U KNOW THE the person on youtube "sikh revolution" ,he is my friend ..and there are so many canadian sikhs who also abuse hindus ....you can watch the videos of sikh revolution and his comments for hindus and indians :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm

Yup, India is the common denominator.

Fight with Pakistan, obvious. Its two sided affair.

Fight with China, we gave Asylum to Dalai Lama, 1962, Arunachal Pradesh called as South Tibet, their road and rail network expanding near Indian border, stapled Visas etc.

Fight with Bangladesh, illegal immigrants crossing borders causing BSF to kill them as there are already millions of illegal BD people in India. You have problem with Afghan refugees, we have problem with these BD people. BD on one hand were refugees in our land but when it came to Rohingyans, they didn't accept them or provide protection like Pakistan and India did.

Fight with Srilanka, they helped you in 1971 war, what do you expect if one country allows our enemy to use their resources. Send them bouquet every month. We supported LTTE, Rajiv Gandhi stopped this support, LTTE blow up him.

Tell me in each case, what should we have done ?

Sit back and allow these nations to weaken us internally and externally. Sorry buddy, we can't, no matter what the cost is, we can't let it do after earning independence.

Do you still have Parsis left in Pakistan?

I recall my aunts telling me that we used to have some far off relatives in Lahore.

Please believe me. I am Parsi. You cannot mistake us, or pose as us. :)

Yes, majority live in Karachi and some live in posh areas of Islamabad.

Pakistan, Parsi Community Celebrates Nowruz | Parsi News Zoroastrian News

The Parsi community in the city celebrated Nauroz on Sunday as the Persian New Year started on Saturday.

Parsis celebrate Nauroz by visiting relatives, friends and neighbours and also spend time with senior family members.

Parsis are the smallest religious minority of Pakistan with 20,000 populations as per the 1998 census.

But then I forgot u r INDIAN Parsi, and not a Pakistani one. And I don't give a damn about anything INDIAN, whether it is Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Christian or whatever.. same thing for me.

my relatives are from iran and afghanistan and my mother is pathan ,we know about majority pashtoons and their views about pakistan even my sister got married with mohajir ...u know wat they (mohajirs) say about indians??? :lol::lol:

Its more like Pakistanis (some) and their La La Land ;)

A deluded enemy is the best enemy.

Kinda like the same Pakistani General who said that one Muslim soldier = 10 Hindu soldiers and that the morale of a dark-skinned veggie eating Hindu soldier can't stand a punch delivered at the right place at the right time.

...lol and then had to kiss our dark veggie eating arse in 1971 and have his mard-e-mujahids bend over and present their tohfas to the puny, veggie eating dark-skinned hindus....

...you know the same kind who had everything 'under control' till one day before the fall of Dhaka...

:lol::lol::lol:

i have many videos to share u ALSO,DO U KNOW THE the person on youtube "sikh revolution" ,he is my friend ..and there are so many canadian sikhs who also abuse hindus ....you can watch the videos of sikh revolution and his comments for hindus and indians :enjoy:
i don't know why he is saying it like sikhs abuse hindus and we listen to them very carefully.baby you forgot there are rajput hindu also.
i remember when them khalistan got kicked in the **** they ran to kannaddaaaaa(canada).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom