What's new

Why did the people of Mosul welcome ISIS?

When their army ran away.........they had no other choice.........

He's dyslexic and bipolar........ no one understands his rants........ maybe, just maybe, a few others suffering similar mental illnesses can make some sense of his writings.........

P.S. Dude, never seen you here before!

Honestly i didn't really understand what you just wrote..

Honestly i didn't really understand what you just wrote.. so I'll just assume a few things. ISIS has a large chunk of Jihaids who came from Europe and even Canada. Maliki gov. failed, agreed. This tide of Jihadi fascism was pushed forward by blood thirty and confused western Muslims, who didn't have anything good to do with their lives and just went for a divine short cut to salvation. Local population joined primarily because they don't want to get slaughtered and then there is Shia VS Sunni dynamic & history tells us they won't let pass any chance to hurt the other. Muslim Ummah exists only in naive minds

Dark Wave Aunty you're back ! :yay:

We all missed you ! :(

He's dyslexic and bipolar........ no one understands his rants........ maybe, just maybe, a few others suffering similar mental illnesses can make some sense of his writings.........

P.S. Dude, never seen you here before!

guess a Ski Mask in this heat and Jihadi p*rn can do things to your brain... i haven't been active for years

No it doesn't if Ummah had died than Muslims from all around the world are coming to join it Mr Ummah is their its seculars and traitor leaders who are betraying if they would't had done it ISIS type groups never would have gotten support

e-jihadi sir,

Why didn't you answered that was it right to kill 1700 POW who surrendered asked by @DaRk WaVe ?

Dont kill me, thanks.

Sir although I don't agree with those executions at all but those they killed were soldiers of Iraqi Army not others were killed

If you honestly believe that only members of the Iraqi army were killed, you need to expand your mind a little bit.

And apart from that, butchering soldiers who obviously surrendered is a war crime and an act of savagery on its own,.

failure of govt, the continued army retreats from posts and ofcourse the sunni vs shia debate that has plagued the region for a long time. Their army retreated which of the shia govt and the sunni fighters were coming to the city. What could they do except surrender to the power of their own ethnic based militia who were gaining control.

In the end Iraq wont be under one singular control. It will be divided primarily into controlling factions of sunni and shia. Iran would have to be a dope to let a sunni based terrorist organization take control of Iraq which will be the guiding hand behind the shia militias. In the end US left a large hole in Iraq and must be set accountable for this irresponsible manner.

Maybe because if they didn't welcome them, they'd be slaughtered like animals?

@Icarus sahab;
Repetition of a pattern. Exact same MO that the Taliban followed.
Wait till they go around looking for the Sisters and the Daughters, preferably the virgin ones. Since these guys are in a hurry; looking for the 72 promised ones in this world...... not the after-world.
Wait till they stone Women to death in the middle of a Stadium............Deja Vu.

it was known that Iraqi regime will have hard time balancing all the factions but no one could have foreseen Syrian unrest and subsequent blitzkrieg of ISIS. If Maliki and co. had taken steps to empower all groups, things could have been different. I still think major portion of blame goes to Maliki. Iraqi Gov. it seems has no mean to support itself and will crumble under its own weight.

Once ISIS decides to move for Shia Holy sites, this thing will grow into Shia Sunni rift on a massive scale

@Icarus sahab;
Wait till they go around looking for the Sisters and the Daughters, preferably the virgin ones. Since these guys are in a hurry; looking for the 72 promised ones in this world...... not the after-world.
Wait till they stone Women to death in the middle of a Stadium............Deja Vu.

The day is not that far you may think

Militants look for wives during Iraq crisis

@Icarus sahab;

well my fear is that once ISIS gets a bit more strong, they will have death squads roaming Iraq cleansing Shias, Christians and who ever the hell opposes them... Yet world will just watch and Muslims will find a way to justify it all and turn a blind eye.....sickening

Back
Top Bottom