What's new

why did Benazir Bhutto marry Asif Ali Zardari?

Women will marry anyone. At the most they are only particular about to whom they lose their virginity.

It remains a strange choice but I have to admit Zardari has a certain style when he speaks if only he was not marred in corruption

It was arranged.... many PPP stalwarts even hate the man. He's the most hated man in Pakistan. Shouldn't have been allowed to come back

It remains a strange choice but I have to admit Zardari has a certain style when he speaks if only he was not marred in corruption
He talks and smiles like a sleaze bag

zardariaa.jpg

He is Mr 10%. She robbed her people blind.

The heart finds the heart.

The Sindhi Wadhera's benefited immensely with ZAB coming to power, however Balochi cheifs didn't gain much rather suffered. Dont you wonder why some Balcohi wadhera's really want a separation?

You mean Baloch waderas in Sindh? Why would they want separation? Zardari himself is Baloch from Balochistan originally. Bhutto grandfather was rajput from Rajasthan and grandmother rajasthani bhil. Bhuttos migrated to Sindh only few hundred years ago and were granted jagirs by Mughals.

If I had to guess then Bhuttos migrated to Sindh after Zardaris.

part II of this Question ?

Why DID Priyanka Gandhi marry Robert Vadra !! just google the pics and u will know why i asked this !!!! v

Some additional information that I have just received from top secret sources. Zardari was twice voted as the sexiest bachelor of Nawabshah. This was in 1985 and 1987.

It all makes more sense now.

Back
Top Bottom