What's new

Why Democracy is Shirk and When Can It be Used by Islamic Parties

These guys who live in west and in Australia particularly preach Islamism want to see Pakistan in clutches of these Mullahs are the biggest hypocrites.

There's this one pakistani on the forum, lives in saudi, was advocating sharia for pakistan and posting in another thread pictures of an indian school girl he was boning in Saudi!!!

There's this one pakistani on the forum, lives in saudi, was advocating sharia for pakistan and posting in another thread pictures of an indian school girl he was boning in Saudi!!!
Send me a link to that thread lol I got to see that!:rofl:

Thats sick behavior, No one should do that. who was he?

The concepts of Hinduism and Islam or other religions are outdated.Leave the bad points and update the good points to cope up with the modern world.
Because he rejects the manmade Australian govt's right to decide who gets to live there. Australia was created by his god and only he (god) gets to decide immigration policies. If god flashes a heavenly light towards australia, palao eater's horse will drink water in the garden of the parliament house in canberra, thats just how it is unbeliever.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very sick :sick::sick:,These Muslims are such double faced people,can believe anyone can stoop to such a low level :tdown:

Democracy is a man-made system
Internet is also a man made system. Please stop using it..
Allah has only given you the five senses and limbs to communicate..

I agree, Democracy is designed to be used by free, critical thinkers.....this is anathema to religious thought...
The Roman Catholic Church's Pope is elected in a democratic process, even though in a very restricted manner.

I cannot take it why you guys who live in the West preach to us? Leave God alone, mate. I'm asking you.

I've seen it so many times. These guys go to the West and become 'Revolutionaries'.

I see you moderated my comment, but man these rejects think that they are the revolutionaries. These fools think they are some hot shit, infact they are nothing but social rejects who live an awkward life with no friends in school.

Hadd hi hoti hai in jahilon ki.

One thing I don't understand is that the most virulent of retards find home in the west. How is that possible? Doesn't Australian immigration services check for mental health, before inviting you fvks to stay there?

This is no joke. Most Jehadi fundos that I've met / come across, have been educated abroad, even more so than the ones back home in Waziristan. Maybe, Saudi fvks have had a better chance indoctrinating you fools abroad.

Points to be noted:

• Democracy is a man-made system
  • Whoever rules by other than the rule of Allah is committing kufr/shirk
  • Whoever supports or promotes this man-made system is also committing kufr
  • Therefore voting is also haram and kufr
  • However Islamic parties can participate in the democratic system in order to bring Shariah in
  • It is obligatory on Muslims to vote for Islamic parties which will bring shariah.

Yups. We have one such Australian amongst our PDF ranks as well. 2 years back, he was one open Wahabi, nowadays he tries to lay low. :D

These guys who live in west and in Australia particularly preach Islamism want to see Pakistan in clutches of these Mullahs are the biggest hypocrites.

No matter how much people cry does not change the fact that democracy is kufr and shirk. Ruling by anything besides God's given law is the exact same as worshipping others besides him.

No matter how much people cry does not change the fact that democracy is kufr and shirk. Ruling by anything besides God's given law is the exact same as worshipping others besides him.
Is this the best you can come up with after getting owned after posting your retared theories???

Why dont you explain us first that why you are living in Australia if democracy is "Shirk"??
Or you are not able to think other than what Mullah's preaches you??

Bhawawawawawawawwawawawaw.... he must be burning right now........... :D

I can smell these rats from a million miles..... no one escapes the "Maul-Dar" of the Emperor...... :p:

Hmm :D I know where you are pointing.

Back
Top Bottom