What's new

Why China Is Selling Submarines to Pakistan ?

so let me get this straight here. china is arming pakistan so that it would keep india busy so china can get tibet? doesn't china have tibet already!

SP
Actually India has it's possession in dreamworld.

1: I see the reference and I'd like to correct a few issues from the above post.....the Pakistan of 2015 on-wards, is a much different and stronger Pakistan than before, military wise, political stability wise and international relations and influence wise (remember establishing relations with Russia as one example? Saying HELL NO to KSA on Yemen, just another one?? This Pakistan of today can fight her own battles, ask your Generals for more information and reference. No support required from others. I think the lesson from the history was learned and the results was seen in 1998!!

2: China won't participate as the "full stop button" will make India lose. Similarly, India will never fight the Chinese with the Americans, no matter how many trillions we give to India!!! Just the way the Asian games are played. Too bad our politicians don't get it because of the Indian lobby in full effect!! And we keep sending our thousands of jobs to India every year!!

3: These same Chinese tin cans are taking away sleep from the IN leadership. The new battle plans for the IN call for her AC and Kolkatta class ships to be stationed out by 200 KM's from the Pakistani EEZ. That's about 600+ KM's from the Pakistani ports........"Block-DEAD" instead of "Blockade"??

This means, the IN's major and advanced ships will be kept closer to Mumbai / Dawarka naval stations...OR....by Oman due to the distance required during combat. Might as well part these ships in your garage and wash them every day, looking nice and clean and unharmed :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:

See what the "Tin Cans" can do for you?? :enjoy:

Yanky Boy---- now I am convinced you are a Pakistani National.

Brainic...in Dwarka we just have small Out Station post !!

Only thing we should be looking at is how to send a message to china,start sharing nuclear tech and few missile tech with viatnam,they will get the message that we do can play the game.
Though it is way off topic, why only Vietnam? Taiwan and Philippines are also on China's hit list. India can do whatever she wants with her nuclear technology. However any sane person can tell you that if India does prove to be as idiot as you wish she'll be biting way more then it can chew. Iran faced years of sanctions on developing nukes guess what will happen when India shares it with others?

Though it is way off topic, why only Vietnam? Taiwan and Philippines are also on China's hit list. India can do whatever she wants with her nuclear technology. However any sane person can tell you that if India does prove to be as idiot as you wish she'll be biting way more then it can chew. Iran faced years of sanctions on developing nukes guess what will happen when India shares it with others?
Will eat dust

These Subs are need of time For Pakistan and Regional stability ... balance of Power .

comparing Indo Russian relation with Pak China is funny.

Understandable, men suffering from Autism Spectrum Disorder or other cognitive disorders often find concepts they cannot seem to grasp funny. It is out of professional courtesy and medical ethics that I would like to refer you to a mental health clinician.

The concept of a true friendship forged from the long passage of time and hardship is not something that can be compared to the pure Semitic (no offense to the Jews here) relationship of Indo-Rus. :china::pakistan:

Might I remind you on the nature of the INS Vikramaditya deal?:woot: I don't think any of our Pak friends here would think ANY of the joint Sino-Pak ventures have been motivated by Chinese greed. (#1 rule of a friend, you NEVER rip one another off).

But heck, who am I to judge here? I forgot that India is a very rich and prosperous country who doesn't mind taking $$$ from all those poor souls living below the UN poverty line and sending those big fat cheques to Russia, along with the other importers (being the #1 arms importer in the world).

Last edited:
550c8f79b8280.jpg

In case the author did not know

Pakistan's marine time responsibility have recently increased , as such , 8 Global cutters were bought from USA and also to help protect the waters we purchased 8 Submarines from China , for protection of national interest at water projects like Trade and Economic corridor project

us-okays-global-response-cutters-sale-to-pakistan-1414790751-1914.jpg

s-20_ssk.jpg

A modest purchase considering the increased territory at sea that has to be patrolled and also the long border area of Pakistan

United nation has accepted Pakistan's right to the extra area in sea and as such we can explore oil or gas reserves in our waters and we need to protect such assets

The subs can go on deep sea missions , vs the Global cutters help with shore patrols

The Assets also ensure that Terrorist cannot use boats to pass coastal security so the cutters and Submarine force helps stop questionable Terrorist boats

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the S-20 compares against the Type 214 we where initially planning to get?

In short, china is firing a bullet from Pakistani Gun
As long as that bullets goes into the heart of Pakistan's enemy, it should be more than satisfactory for Pakistanis.
India is THE enemy of Pakistan so if China helps Pakistan to get this bully off the tail, it is good :)
By the way, don't take idiotic sources too serious...I mean have they run articles on Why France is selling Rafales to India? or Why USA is offering F-16 to India?... These newspapers have vested agenda so don't pay too much attention especially when you are not in the position to do anything against them.
All we need to know that S-20 is a great modern submarine and Pakistan is getting in good numbers and it will strengthen our naval defence..

Maintaining regional strategic balance is good for everyone.

As long as that bullets goes into the heart of Pakistan's enemy, it should be more than satisfactory for Pakistanis.
India is THE enemy of Pakistan so if China helps Pakistan to get this bully off the tail, it is good :)
By the way, don't take idiotic sources too serious...I mean have they run articles on Why France is selling Rafales to India? or Why USA is offering F-16 to India?... These newspapers have vested agenda so don't pay too much attention especially when you are not in the position to do anything against them.
All we need to know that S-20 is a great modern submarine and Pakistan is getting in good numbers and it will strengthen our naval defence..

This is the nature, and you have seen through.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom